Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Black cats Match thread....... 23:11 - Aug 12 with 57542 viewsqpr_1968

i think i could be alone here, but i'm going for a 1-0 win.

brave or stupid, i reckon mr beale will do his homework, tighten up the defence, and we will nick it.

Poll: how many games this season....home/away.

Black cats Match thread....... on 15:53 - Aug 13 with 1605 viewsBrianMcCarthy

Black cats Match thread....... on 15:51 - Aug 13 by Rs_Holy

brilliant ... I take it all back :)

I thought Chair started the half well and brought pace to our passing in the first twenty or so. Certainly faded in the twenty after that, though.

"The opposite of love, after all, is not hate, but indifference."
Poll: Player of the Year (so far)

Black cats Match thread....... on 15:53 - Aug 13 with 1605 viewsQPR_Hibs

Can't understand why anyone thinks that Dykes is the problem with this performance.

"Remember to listen to me but look at her. Don't get it the wrong way round. That would be hideous."

Black cats Match thread....... on 15:53 - Aug 13 with 1584 viewsconnell10

Black cats Match thread....... on 15:50 - Aug 13 by traininvain

Leave him out for who is the real problem. Bonne’s constantly offside. Maybe Sinclair but it’s a hell of a lot to put on his young shoulders.

Disagree he is just the sort of player we need, he plays without fear , some of Rangers other players look shit scared to try anything.

AND WHEN I DREAM , I DREAM ABOUT YOU AND WHEN I SCREAM I SCREAM ABOUT YOU!!!!!
Poll: best number 10 ever?

Black cats Match thread....... on 15:53 - Aug 13 with 1574 viewstraininvain

I wonder if Warburton’s watching somewhere feeling vindicated. Sorry to say but our youth team isn’t the class of ‘92 and he was right to resist pressure from above to start more youngsters.
Black cats Match thread....... on 15:54 - Aug 13 with 1544 viewsRangersw12

Get Armstrong on for Dykes and Roberts for Shodipo

At least we will have a bit of pace to push them back

Trying to think of a worse player in the last 10 years than Niko
Black cats Match thread....... on 15:54 - Aug 13 with 1527 viewsconnell10

Black cats Match thread....... on 15:53 - Aug 13 by connell10

Disagree he is just the sort of player we need, he plays without fear , some of Rangers other players look shit scared to try anything.

Armstrong that is . Not Bonne.

AND WHEN I DREAM , I DREAM ABOUT YOU AND WHEN I SCREAM I SCREAM ABOUT YOU!!!!!
Poll: best number 10 ever?

Black cats Match thread....... on 15:55 - Aug 13 with 1516 viewsgazza1

Changes at HT....Roberts will b e starting (MB should have started him - bad call by MB). May go to a back 3 with the LB off.
Black cats Match thread....... on 15:55 - Aug 13 with 1503 viewsted_hendrix

Black cats Match thread....... on 15:50 - Aug 13 by Rs_Holy

I know Niko is having another poor one but the commentator is really sticking the boot in.... latest one "Haimelainan never scored... and you can see why".

I know but lets not beat the bloke up but he has been very poor, he's not the only one granted.

My Father had a profound influence on me, he was a lunatic.

Login to get fewer ads

Black cats Match thread....... on 15:55 - Aug 13 with 1501 viewsDejR_vu

Black cats Match thread....... on 15:50 - Aug 13 by traininvain

Leave him out for who is the real problem. Bonne’s constantly offside. Maybe Sinclair but it’s a hell of a lot to put on his young shoulders.

Maybe, but we have to try something. This is Dyke’s third season. One purple patch apart he’s looked pretty ordinary. He might still be our best option but I don’t think he’s anywhere near good enough to an automatic selection which seems to be the case.

I hope he rams that down my throat and bags a hat trick second half 🤞🏻

Poll: Season tickets - who’s renewing?

Black cats Match thread....... on 15:55 - Aug 13 with 1487 viewsBklynRanger

Shocking waste from Albert for that free header - Shodipo put it in a plate for him. OK that later cross was a farce but I'd like to see him get more of the ball.

For the goals, Stef gets side stepped like he's not there for the first, and that tackle was always risking playing it into the for ward's path. Brainless for someone if his experience.

OK Mick, throw the big fast boys on then...
Black cats Match thread....... on 15:55 - Aug 13 with 1473 viewsstanistheman

Black cats Match thread....... on 15:49 - Aug 13 by traininvain

Maybe league one for Kakay and Shodipo but it’s a fair point and very worrying that Beale hasn’t quickly worked out the liabilities. The back four today will see us in a relegation battle if we’re relying on them all season.

Either need 5 at the back to compensate for their shortcomings or some new signings which seems unlikely given noises coming from Beale.

Is it beyond the wit of Hoos and Ferdinand that we need to spend some money this window. We could always try and recoup money in the January window by selling with a loan back if possible as other clubs have done. Willock and Dykes (if any club should want them as they will both have 18months left on their contracts).

Without new signings this team will be lucky not to be in the bottom 8 almost all of the season.
Black cats Match thread....... on 15:56 - Aug 13 with 1443 viewsgazza1

Black cats Match thread....... on 15:53 - Aug 13 by traininvain

I wonder if Warburton’s watching somewhere feeling vindicated. Sorry to say but our youth team isn’t the class of ‘92 and he was right to resist pressure from above to start more youngsters.

It was a lot more as to why he left.....
Black cats Match thread....... on 15:56 - Aug 13 with 1435 viewsted_hendrix

Black cats Match thread....... on 15:48 - Aug 13 by BrianMcCarthy

Corner CTN.

Off course It didn't.

My Father had a profound influence on me, he was a lunatic.

Black cats Match thread....... on 15:56 - Aug 13 with 1434 viewsRs_Holy

Black cats Match thread....... on 15:53 - Aug 13 by andrew1302

Completely agree. You simply cannot have 3 passengers at this level. Nico really is maybe not even league 2 , Shodipo not much better and Kakay the best of the three but just not up to task. We have signed a few renowned sick notes and if we don't sign some decent people on loan for especially right and left back we will be right in the mix at the bottom. Really very very tame performance. They care and we are on a jolly. Do we ever win a second ball?

piss poor in virtually every department.... The game is gone but I'm hoping for a reaction 2nd half. Beale needs to get us looking like a competent football team.
Black cats Match thread....... on 15:56 - Aug 13 with 1423 viewsactonman

If nico can earn a living as a professional footballer , anyone can ! Jesus !!
Not actually sure wtf is going on here but I’m not having the fact we have 3 or 4 of our starting eleven out as an excuse !
Can’t defend , can’t pass , no one within 10 yards of each other when going forward , constantly just kick and rush , poor shots , poor crosses , they may aswell do a job swap with me cos they can’t fking play football at this level that’s for sure
Black cats Match thread....... on 15:56 - Aug 13 with 1421 viewsQPR_Hibs

Black cats Match thread....... on 15:42 - Aug 13 by Malintabuk

So Sunderland manage to loan Simms..... and we can't get anyone..

Except for Tyler Roberts and Taylor Richards ?

"Remember to listen to me but look at her. Don't get it the wrong way round. That would be hideous."

Black cats Match thread....... on 15:57 - Aug 13 with 1395 viewsWatfordR

Very poor half.

Absolutely no sign of the high press, far too easy for Sunderland to keep the ball and get forward.

Must have given away the ball in our third four or five times, Hamalainen and Stef the culprits, and no control with the ball when we get it.

Having said that, their opener looks offside all day. Or at least what I think offside is anyway. Offside for the initial shot, not sure how he can't be interfering with play there, but that conversation wasn't had by the officials because the goal was given immediately.

I'd have Shodipo and Albert off now for Armstrong and Roberts, and the game may not be beyond us.
Black cats Match thread....... on 15:57 - Aug 13 with 1374 viewsDamo1962

Black cats Match thread....... on 15:53 - Aug 13 by BrianMcCarthy

I thought Chair started the half well and brought pace to our passing in the first twenty or so. Certainly faded in the twenty after that, though.

Games don't last for 20 mins unfortunately.
Black cats Match thread....... on 15:57 - Aug 13 with 1355 viewsstanistheman

Black cats Match thread....... on 15:55 - Aug 13 by BklynRanger

Shocking waste from Albert for that free header - Shodipo put it in a plate for him. OK that later cross was a farce but I'd like to see him get more of the ball.

For the goals, Stef gets side stepped like he's not there for the first, and that tackle was always risking playing it into the for ward's path. Brainless for someone if his experience.

OK Mick, throw the big fast boys on then...

Dykes and Dickie should both have scored too.
Black cats Match thread....... on 15:57 - Aug 13 with 1352 viewsDejR_vu

Black cats Match thread....... on 15:53 - Aug 13 by QPR_Hibs

Can't understand why anyone thinks that Dykes is the problem with this performance.

Not necessarily saying he’s the problem but is he the answer? He never seems to take a game by the scruff of the neck and make things happen.

Poll: Season tickets - who’s renewing?

Black cats Match thread....... on 15:58 - Aug 13 with 1338 viewstraininvain

Black cats Match thread....... on 15:53 - Aug 13 by connell10

I’d be inclined to give Armstrong more minutes including the second half today. But it’s worrying that we’re talking him up to the point that he’s going to struggle to meet expectations and it’ll quickly become toxic. I can see why the club are being a bit cautious with him.
Black cats Match thread....... on 15:58 - Aug 13 with 1339 viewsLogman

Black cats Match thread....... on 15:54 - Aug 13 by Rangersw12

Get Armstrong on for Dykes and Roberts for Shodipo

At least we will have a bit of pace to push them back

Trying to think of a worse player in the last 10 years than Niko

Roberts would be good. I think Dykes has done OK. He's put himself about and gets on the end of things. I'm afraid Chair needs to work harder defensively. Its too easy for them to play it through the middle of the park. Yes, Nico is a rabbit in headlights I'm afraid. Every game.
Black cats Match thread....... on 15:59 - Aug 13 with 1296 viewsstanistheman

I'm going to switch the game off now, can't be wasting my afternoon watching that shower.
Black cats Match thread....... on 15:59 - Aug 13 with 1292 viewsAntti_Heinola

The most predictable result since….
Last tuesday at charlton

Bare bones.

Black cats Match thread....... on 15:59 - Aug 13 with 1288 viewsgazza1

Black cats Match thread....... on 15:53 - Aug 13 by QPR_Hibs

he is one of the several problems.....not sure what he has done this half.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024