Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
We have played fewer games than anyone in the championship 17:02 - Dec 26 with 2270 viewsloftboy

Surely we can use this to our favour?

favourite cheese mature Cheddar. FFS there is no such thing as the EPL
Poll: Are you watching the World Cup

We have played fewer games than anyone in the championship on 17:21 - Dec 26 with 2206 viewshantssi

Didn’t do Rotherham much good last season though!
We have played fewer games than anyone in the championship on 17:41 - Dec 26 with 2138 viewsManinBlack

So long as we don't have to play three times in 6 days. I can't recall us ever getting 9 points out of 9 over Christmas when we have to play every few days so hope we don't get more called off and have a fixture pile up in the run in.
We have played fewer games than anyone in the championship on 19:47 - Dec 26 with 1925 viewsMyke

I definitely think it will work in our favour if we win our games in hand. However, less so if we don't.
We have played fewer games than anyone in the championship on 03:33 - Dec 27 with 1671 viewsbob566

It won't. Having a tonne of games to play in a short space of time will do us no good. Looks great table wise now but I can't see it been a good thing. Just my opinion
We have played fewer games than anyone in the championship on 05:23 - Dec 27 with 1642 viewsnix

I think the only real advantage is that it's given us time to get players fit again.

Hopefully, other teams will also have the issue of fixture pile up as they're having fixtures cancelled now, just a couple of weeks after us.

We need to get a few points out of the games in hand, though, as teams such as Forest, Huddersfield and Blackburn have had really good runs and are pushing us hard.
We have played fewer games than anyone in the championship on 06:27 - Dec 27 with 1610 viewsstowmarketrange

Some of our rivals might be involved in the 4th or 5th round of the fa cup,which given our record lately is unlikely to affect us too much.
We have played fewer games than anyone in the championship on 08:06 - Dec 27 with 1539 viewsPerth_R

The EFL will probably try and get them arranged when the ACON is on.
We have played fewer games than anyone in the championship on 13:21 - Dec 27 with 1289 viewskensalriser

We have played fewer games than anyone in the championship on 05:23 - Dec 27 by nix

I think the only real advantage is that it's given us time to get players fit again.

Hopefully, other teams will also have the issue of fixture pile up as they're having fixtures cancelled now, just a couple of weeks after us.

We need to get a few points out of the games in hand, though, as teams such as Forest, Huddersfield and Blackburn have had really good runs and are pushing us hard.

I think Blackburn are doing a bit more than pushing us hard - we can't catch them even if we win both games in hand.

Poll: QPR to finish 7th or Brentford to drop out of the top 6?

Login to get fewer ads

We have played fewer games than anyone in the championship on 20:27 - Dec 27 with 1129 viewsCopenhagenRs

If we can sign or loan 1 or 2 players in January before the postponed matches are to be played then it might be a slight advantage
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024