Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Pathetic 16:54 - Dec 19 with 5648 viewsA40Bosh

Simply awful

Poll: With no leg room, knees killing me, do I just go now or stay for the 2nd half o?

Pathetic on 10:24 - Dec 20 with 927 viewsBrianMcCarthy

Pathetic on 10:20 - Dec 20 by Northolt_Rs

But surely the DOF has to give a yes vote to any manager appointment Bri? Otherwise, why have a DOF? It makes no sense to me at all if the manager selection is not overseen and approved by LF as DOF.

I agree, that's the type of DoF I would like, and I think we have that now.

But back then I think (at least from what I've read along the way) that Ferdinand was in charge of Academy etc but not the managerial appointments.

I also think it should be far clearer who scouts and signs the players, and I would 100% like that to be the DoF, whereas I think we have a committee like Liverpool do.

"The opposite of love, after all, is not hate, but indifference."
Poll: Player of the Year (so far)

Pathetic on 10:26 - Dec 20 with 913 viewsNortholt_Rs

Pathetic on 10:24 - Dec 20 by BrianMcCarthy

I agree, that's the type of DoF I would like, and I think we have that now.

But back then I think (at least from what I've read along the way) that Ferdinand was in charge of Academy etc but not the managerial appointments.

I also think it should be far clearer who scouts and signs the players, and I would 100% like that to be the DoF, whereas I think we have a committee like Liverpool do.

A committee is OK but the DOF must have veto on any manger appointment. I sometimes wonder if Fernandes & Co. put LF as DOF simply to take the flack off them...

Scooters, Tunes, Trainers and QPR.

Pathetic on 10:29 - Dec 20 with 900 viewsdaveB

Pathetic on 10:20 - Dec 20 by Northolt_Rs

But surely the DOF has to give a yes vote to any manager appointment Bri? Otherwise, why have a DOF? It makes no sense to me at all if the manager selection is not overseen and approved by LF as DOF.

I don't think he's said no to any of them but Warburton was the first one where Hoos and Ferdinand were able to just get on with it
Pathetic on 10:53 - Dec 20 with 854 viewsJamesB1979

Pathetic on 10:29 - Dec 20 by daveB

I don't think he's said no to any of them but Warburton was the first one where Hoos and Ferdinand were able to just get on with it

Think they all should have some responsibility in managers we’ve chosen. If you look at ones since Warnock (exclude Redknapp and Hughes), they haven’t gone on to manage anyone decent. Only one has a 1st team managers job and that’s in league 2. We have other issues but for me that does show that we’ve not chosen the right people....as no one else thought they were good enough either. Warburton was my first choice too, so I have no answers either.
Pathetic on 10:57 - Dec 20 with 842 viewsNortholt_Rs

Pathetic on 10:53 - Dec 20 by JamesB1979

Think they all should have some responsibility in managers we’ve chosen. If you look at ones since Warnock (exclude Redknapp and Hughes), they haven’t gone on to manage anyone decent. Only one has a 1st team managers job and that’s in league 2. We have other issues but for me that does show that we’ve not chosen the right people....as no one else thought they were good enough either. Warburton was my first choice too, so I have no answers either.

It’s all your fault!

Scooters, Tunes, Trainers and QPR.

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024