Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Update on ticket refunds... 11:05 - Jun 5 with 11016 viewsNorthernr

https://www.qpr.co.uk/news/club-news/ticketing-update/
Update on ticket refunds... on 21:39 - Jun 10 with 1827 viewsStanisgod

Club just put on twitter a link to the survey for the 3 options saying fill it in for a link in time for the Barnsley game. I've already done this the other day but this time it doesn't say if you've already done it don't do it again.
Confused or what.

It's being so happy that keeps me going.

Update on ticket refunds... on 09:41 - Jun 11 with 1657 viewsTGRRRSSS

Not an STer so doesnt affect me, but does anyone have any faith whasoever that streaming games online with QPR involved will be a success in the slightest???...
Update on ticket refunds... on 09:57 - Jun 11 with 1633 viewsBklynRanger

Update on ticket refunds... on 09:41 - Jun 11 by TGRRRSSS

Not an STer so doesnt affect me, but does anyone have any faith whasoever that streaming games online with QPR involved will be a success in the slightest???...

It's been going pretty smoothly in recent times in my experience at least - famous last words. Issue will be as said above if the bandwidth etc can handle it - will be a massive demand compared to normal weeks.

Must admit I still find the technology mad compared to the days of dial up commentary though have a lot of nostalgia about that too - great match threads.
Update on ticket refunds... on 10:09 - Jun 11 with 1620 viewsA40Bosh

They do often get blighted by "technical issues" and this season we have a couple of times missed the first 5-10 mins of commentary due to "technical issues" even though you can clearly hear stadium noise coming through the comms. So I reckon that Nick London and Andy Sinton either lose track of the time and forget it's 3pm or at away games they cannot remember the way back up to the media gantry. Otherwise just go and stand beside the mics that are picking up the stadium noise and shout the commentary down them!!

I hope that already knowing for a couple of months that if the games do restart that the likely volume of fans attempting to tune in to the broadcast will be increased 100 fold that clubs have been working with their media partners to ensure the broadcast element is robust and consistent.

We then just have to hope that the fibre broadband providers are sensible and make sure that bandwidth capacity to larger towns and cities is increased so that all those people streaming matches twice a week can then stream them without buffering every 2mins.

I know for a fact that Virgin throttle back the bandwidth in our area as they want people to get fed up and "upgrade" to a more expensive broadband package. They rang me during lock down a couple of months back as a "valued customer" to make sure we were getting best value and very quickly slipped in to the conversation about did I notice that since lock down that the internet was getting slower due to everyone working from home. So whilst they were on the phone to me I did a broadband speed test and was getting around 40 megabits per second download speed and the girl recommended I upgrade to their 200mb service. I then reminded her that I was paying for 100mb as it was and they were only giving me 40mb so they should either upgrade me for free or refund me 60% of my existing broadband costs. She wasn't long getting off the phone.

Poll: With no leg room, knees killing me, do I just go now or stay for the 2nd half o?

Update on ticket refunds... on 10:41 - Jun 11 with 1563 viewsAntti_Heinola

done it a fair few times when abroad for games last two or three years, and as long as i had a decent internet connection it worked perfectly every time.

Bare bones.

Update on ticket refunds... on 17:57 - Jun 11 with 1432 viewsflynnbo

Don't know if it was posted here or elsewhere, but the deadline for season ticket renewal has been extended till 31st July.
Update on ticket refunds... on 14:10 - Jun 20 with 1243 viewsTGRRRSSS

Update on ticket refunds... on 10:41 - Jun 11 by Antti_Heinola

done it a fair few times when abroad for games last two or three years, and as long as i had a decent internet connection it worked perfectly every time.

Be interesting to see how today goes when many thousands more than usual try to log in...

2-0 Rangers
Update on ticket refunds... on 15:36 - Jun 21 with 1126 viewsfrancisbowles

Update on ticket refunds... on 14:10 - Jun 20 by TGRRRSSS

Be interesting to see how today goes when many thousands more than usual try to log in...

2-0 Rangers

Seems like it went well for the vast majority.
Login to get fewer ads

Update on ticket refunds... on 16:22 - Jun 21 with 1065 viewsAntti_Heinola

Update on ticket refunds... on 15:36 - Jun 21 by francisbowles

Seems like it went well for the vast majority.

indeed.
zero problems.

Bare bones.

Update on ticket refunds... on 18:57 - Jun 21 with 1001 viewsEsox_Lucius

Does anyone know how you go about getting your season ticket money back for the remaining eight games?

The grass is always greener.

Update on ticket refunds... on 19:25 - Jun 21 with 978 viewsWatford_Ranger

Not heard anything about either Charlton refunds or individual ticket refunds unless I’ve missed something.
Update on ticket refunds... on 19:38 - Jun 21 with 966 viewsdaveB

Update on ticket refunds... on 19:25 - Jun 21 by Watford_Ranger

Not heard anything about either Charlton refunds or individual ticket refunds unless I’ve missed something.

They said more news on that from 1st July
Update on ticket refunds... on 13:10 - Jun 24 with 795 viewsWatford_Ranger

Remarkably straightforward to the box office’s credit.
Update on ticket refunds... on 13:12 - Jun 24 with 787 viewsNorthernr

Update on ticket refunds... on 13:10 - Jun 24 by Watford_Ranger

Remarkably straightforward to the box office’s credit.

Except I bought 12 Charlton tickets. So if I put in my client reference number will they see that and refund the 12, or do I have to go through one by one and enter all 12 CR numbers? And if I do that, does the money all come to me, or does it go to each of the 12 individually?
Update on ticket refunds... on 13:15 - Jun 24 with 770 viewsWatford_Ranger

Update on ticket refunds... on 13:12 - Jun 24 by Northernr

Except I bought 12 Charlton tickets. So if I put in my client reference number will they see that and refund the 12, or do I have to go through one by one and enter all 12 CR numbers? And if I do that, does the money all come to me, or does it go to each of the 12 individually?

I bought two so assume they’ll see two were linked to my client ref and refund the whole lot to the account that paid for them.

But no idea really. I assume some poor sod is going to have to check every single application manually.
Update on ticket refunds... on 14:49 - Jun 24 with 679 viewsterryb

Update on ticket refunds... on 13:12 - Jun 24 by Northernr

Surely, a refund can only be paid to the person who paid for the tickets?

A refund in a shop is repaid to the account where the original payment came from. It might be different if it was a cash purchase though!
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024