Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Sky Sports reporting it is to be Warburton 20:48 - May 6 with 34156 viewsFrankRightguard

That is all
Sky Sports reporting it is to be Warburton on 13:27 - May 8 with 2556 viewsMatch82

I assume he was looking forward to renewing his rivalry with Brighton and Hovis Albion
Sky Sports reporting it is to be Warburton on 13:32 - May 8 with 2504 viewsDannyPaddox

Let's hope Warburton, with his financial acumen, can sort out yet another problem to hit the club. Apparently one of Stan Bowles' old clubs had a clause in the contract when they sold him that said they should get a sum of money should he ever play for England - from whichever club he was playing for when capped. Due to an oversight the money was never paid and now what with the interest it turns out we owe Crewe tons.

Sky Sports reporting it is to be Warburton on 13:34 - May 8 with 2483 viewsKonk

Luke Freeman just told me might that they're making a documentary about QPR's 2019-20 season. Apparently it's gonna be directed by Steve Sodabread. Should be good.

Fulham FC: It's the taking part that counts

Sky Sports reporting it is to be Warburton on 13:42 - May 8 with 2402 viewspeterlund_dk

Sky Sports reporting it is to be Warburton on 12:53 - May 8 by Konk

Danny Baker's just tweeted that it's Warburton. Tim Flours in as goalkeeping coach, Danny McGrain looking after the defence with David Wheater coming in as kitman. Rumours in Amsterdam that Marc Ovenmitts might be brought in as the DOF if Ajax don't go through tonight. Interesting that Warburton doesn't appear to be in the frame for the Fulham job - the Mighty Whites looking elsewhere.

In a bit of a story twist, I heard Pret Zelic may have a shout at becoming our new physio. I kid you knot.
[Post edited 8 May 2019 13:43]
Sky Sports reporting it is to be Warburton on 13:55 - May 8 with 2302 viewsqprxtc

I hear he lets the younger players get away with being a bit tardy. He quite likes late bloomers.
[Post edited 8 May 2019 13:56]
Sky Sports reporting it is to be Warburton on 14:15 - May 8 with 2206 viewsDannyPaddox

Warburton has said on record he's got a problem with next season's Championship as, like a lot of people, he was hoping it would be gLuton free.
Sky Sports reporting it is to be Warburton on 14:19 - May 8 with 2178 viewsEastR

if confirmation doesn't pop up on twitter today, someone's reputation is gonna be toast. Especially if it all goes flat and down the pan
[Post edited 8 May 2019 14:33]

Poll: Is time up for Ainsworth?

Sky Sports reporting it is to be Warburton on 14:20 - May 8 with 2166 viewsRangersDave

mind you we wont ge buying any players as we are short (of) bread.

WWW.northernphotography.com
Poll: Do we think Rangers wil be mathematically relegated by or on New Years day?

Login to get fewer ads

Sky Sports reporting it is to be Warburton on 14:20 - May 8 with 2162 viewsbosh67

He's apparently at the club at the moment doing interviews.

Never knowingly right.
Poll: How long before new signings become quivering wrecks of the players they were?

Sky Sports reporting it is to be Warburton on 14:28 - May 8 with 2113 viewsMaggsinho

Sky Sports reporting it is to be Warburton on 14:20 - May 8 by bosh67

I can't see the bread pun in that?
Sky Sports reporting it is to be Warburton on 14:28 - May 8 with 2113 viewscolinallcars

Strange there's been no confirmation from the club after a couple of days of people seemingly thinking it's all done and dusted. Maybe he's been offered it and is considering his options. If he's at the club today it's probably to put pen to paper.
Sky Sports reporting it is to be Warburton on 14:29 - May 8 with 2110 viewsRs_Holy

Sky Sports reporting it is to be Warburton on 14:28 - May 8 by Maggsinho

I can't see the bread pun in that?

Club sandwich
Sky Sports reporting it is to be Warburton on 14:29 - May 8 with 2105 viewsAntti_Heinola

Ted Baker taking over from Errea next season too it seems.

Bare bones.

Sky Sports reporting it is to be Warburton on 14:31 - May 8 with 2096 viewsCroydonCaptJack

You do realise that legitimate posts like that will get lost amongst the bread jokes.

People will need to sort the wheat from the chaff I guess.
Sky Sports reporting it is to be Warburton on 14:34 - May 8 with 2076 viewsaston_hoop

Rumour that Bakery Sako from Palace will be his first signing

Poll: Moses Odubajo - Stick or Twist?

Sky Sports reporting it is to be Warburton on 14:36 - May 8 with 2060 viewsPunteR

I cant believe its not Barton..

Occasional providers of half decent House music.

Sky Sports reporting it is to be Warburton on 14:42 - May 8 with 2034 viewsCroydonCaptJack

Sky Sports reporting it is to be Warburton on 14:36 - May 8 by PunteR

I cant believe its not Barton..

Don't you mean Baton?
Sky Sports reporting it is to be Warburton on 14:45 - May 8 with 2012 viewsCliveWilsonSaid

All this waiting for news. It’s Tortilla!

Poll: Expectations for this season?

Sky Sports reporting it is to be Warburton on 14:49 - May 8 with 1967 viewsGloucs_R

By the way Warburton is supposed to be at the training ground having his photographs done right now

Poll: Are we staying up?

Sky Sports reporting it is to be Warburton on 14:49 - May 8 with 1967 viewsNorthLondonR

I've heard that he fancies Josh Scone as captain and if there is enough dough around, a cheeky bid for Alvaro Paratha will be tabled
Sky Sports reporting it is to be Warburton on 14:53 - May 8 with 1935 views2Thomas2Bowles

First photo shoot of new manager

When willl this CV nightmare end
Poll: What will the result of the GE be

Sky Sports reporting it is to be Warburton on 14:53 - May 8 with 1937 viewsRs_Holy

Sky Sports reporting it is to be Warburton on 14:49 - May 8 by Gloucs_R

By the way Warburton is supposed to be at the training ground having his photographs done right now

has he got a brolly?... (apologies ... nothing to do with bread).
[Post edited 8 May 2019 14:54]
Sky Sports reporting it is to be Warburton on 15:02 - May 8 with 1861 viewsTW_R

Sky Sports reporting it is to be Warburton on 14:15 - May 8 by DannyPaddox

Warburton has said on record he's got a problem with next season's Championship as, like a lot of people, he was hoping it would be gLuton free.

He said that's fine, but he's concerned with our defence being sliced open every game again next season.
Sky Sports reporting it is to be Warburton on 15:06 - May 8 with 1823 viewsPinnerPaul

After 11 defeats I'm hoping he's going to bring back our Home Pride
Sky Sports reporting it is to be Warburton on 15:19 - May 8 with 1722 viewsDando

In Warburton we crust
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024