Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Match Thread, QPR v Derby 11:56 - Mar 6 with 18958 viewsRangersDave

Thought i’d start this as i’m Now slowly getting my head together.

I’ll say 3-1 to the Rangers, with ?Derby scoring in the last few minutes of the first half, and Ollie changing the team around from a containing one to an all out ball busting, go get em one.

I also predict mr ‘fecking plankers ’ will be sitting there, arms crossed at the end of the match, having seen his team screw up automatic promotion yet again.

WWW.northernphotography.com
Poll: Do we think Rangers wil be mathematically relegated by or on New Years day?

Match Thread, QPR v Derby on 12:48 - Mar 6 with 4518 viewspaulparker

hope your holding up well Dave ?

sorry im going for a 0-1 derby win, 86th minute

And Bowles is onside, Swinburne has come rushing out of his goal , what can Bowles do here , onto the left foot no, on to the right foot That’s there that’s two, and that’s Bowles Brian Moore

Match Thread, QPR v Derby on 12:56 - Mar 6 with 4499 viewsBlackandGoldR

1 - 1, them first. Sub at half time changes it for Rangers. Fair result.
Match Thread, QPR v Derby on 13:02 - Mar 6 with 4488 viewsqueensparker

I don't think I've ever been less excited for a Rangers game in my life, only just realised we were playing last night.

Still going of course.

2-2 after we go 2-0 down, Keogh og in 89th minute.
Match Thread, QPR v Derby on 13:10 - Mar 6 with 4468 viewsMick_S

Match Thread, QPR v Derby on 13:02 - Mar 6 by queensparker

I don't think I've ever been less excited for a Rangers game in my life, only just realised we were playing last night.

Still going of course.

2-2 after we go 2-0 down, Keogh og in 89th minute.

Did I ever mention that I was in Minder?

Match Thread, QPR v Derby on 13:14 - Mar 6 with 4458 viewsDorse

Relentless optimism from me.

The team needed to re-set after Forest and missing the Villa game might not be a bad thing. They now have the opportunity to put this right in front of their own fans rather than a sketchy-looking away fixture, which was always more likely to add pressure than relieve it.

I think we have a good chance tonight. Get in their faces, show the crowd that they want it. It might be a good time to play Derby.

Washington to score after being knocked unconscious by a Smyth drive that cannons off his head, his limp body held aloft and paraded round the touchline by a jubilant team.

'What do we want? We don't know! When do we want it? Now!'

Match Thread, QPR v Derby on 13:15 - Mar 6 with 4454 viewsBklynRanger

I thought it was the Villa re-fixtured rumpus tonight. How embarrassing.
Match Thread, QPR v Derby on 13:20 - Mar 6 with 4444 viewsMick_S

We have a similar current form record to Derby. I'm afraid that I think we may get sussed out.

Did I ever mention that I was in Minder?

Match Thread, QPR v Derby on 13:20 - Mar 6 with 4441 viewsBrianMcCarthy

I was hoping that we'd freshen up the midfield for the Villa game as they had started to look very tired. Thanks to the postponement, though, they've had a good break. Will it be enough?

I'll wait to see the line-up before throwing in a prediction.

"The opposite of love, after all, is not hate, but indifference."
Poll: Player of the Year (so far)

Login to get fewer ads

Match Thread, QPR v Derby on 13:30 - Mar 6 with 4402 viewsconnell10

0-2 Derby I'm sorry to predict!

AND WHEN I DREAM , I DREAM ABOUT YOU AND WHEN I SCREAM I SCREAM ABOUT YOU!!!!!
Poll: best number 10 ever?

Match Thread, QPR v Derby on 13:31 - Mar 6 with 4396 viewsstevec

3-1 to Derby. Keogh baiting the only highlight of the night.
Match Thread, QPR v Derby on 13:36 - Mar 6 with 4380 viewsRs_Holy

i'm gauging this one on Foolham winning 2-1 on their patch at the weekend...

With that in mind I'm going for a 3-1 defeat tonight... ie they only concede 2 against really good teams so we will only score once... they scored once against the Fools which equates to 2 against us... simples!
Match Thread, QPR v Derby on 13:46 - Mar 6 with 4352 viewsPinnerPaul

Reading offy, looks like Ollie might be ditching 3-5-2, which will upset a few as they won't have anything else to moan about.

I'll go for Ollie's tactical masterplan to cancel out the fact they are a better team - 1-1.
Match Thread, QPR v Derby on 14:12 - Mar 6 with 4325 viewsDando

First half was very slow, providing no threat down the left hand side with Bidwell unable to get beyond their full back. It was crying out for some pace, and Eze again unlucky not to start.

Keogh got the usual abuse, then rose highest to head Derby into a lead.

Second half, same problems occurred until 60 minutes when Bidwell went off, and Eze came on. Suddenly there was more threat from the left and we started to attack with more purpose. After 2 missed headers from Smith in the first half, he finally got on the end of a Freeman cross.

If only we had started with this formation, who knows if we could have taken all 3 points. Shame we only gave ourselves such little time to play to our strengths
Match Thread, QPR v Derby on 14:15 - Mar 6 with 4317 viewsMetallica_Hoop

4-1 Rangers

Cheerfull Tuesday

Beer and Beef has made us what we are - The Prince Regent

Match Thread, QPR v Derby on 14:23 - Mar 6 with 4300 viewsMatch82

I think it'll be a cagey game, with us under the cosh. We'll probably go a man down but get a winner in the 90th minute. And then there will be much rejoicing.
Match Thread, QPR v Derby on 14:54 - Mar 6 with 4259 viewsisawqpratwcity

Two-nil home win, mainly because no-one else had predicted it.

Poll: Deaths of Thatcher and Mandela this year: Sad or Glad?

Match Thread, QPR v Derby on 15:01 - Mar 6 with 4250 viewsSpanishranger

Match Thread, QPR v Derby on 14:15 - Mar 6 by Metallica_Hoop

4-1 Rangers

Cheerfull Tuesday

I'll have a pint of whatever Metallica Hoop is on..............................
Match Thread, QPR v Derby on 15:16 - Mar 6 with 4221 viewsSilverfoxqpr

Match Thread, QPR v Derby on 14:12 - Mar 6 by Dando

First half was very slow, providing no threat down the left hand side with Bidwell unable to get beyond their full back. It was crying out for some pace, and Eze again unlucky not to start.

Keogh got the usual abuse, then rose highest to head Derby into a lead.

Second half, same problems occurred until 60 minutes when Bidwell went off, and Eze came on. Suddenly there was more threat from the left and we started to attack with more purpose. After 2 missed headers from Smith in the first half, he finally got on the end of a Freeman cross.

If only we had started with this formation, who knows if we could have taken all 3 points. Shame we only gave ourselves such little time to play to our strengths

Yes this unfortunately. Square pegs, round holes, lump it up to lumpy bloke, acres of space behind the wing backs and 3-0 down prior to a change of formation. A rousing finale after all three subs but game ends 1-3.
Match Thread, QPR v Derby on 15:20 - Mar 6 with 4209 viewsactonman

I predict a slow mundane non atmospheric waste of a Tuesday night in the cold myself !

Only to be topped by driving home at god knows what time getting stuck in motorway traffic after losing 2 - 1 questioning my sanity

There you go Rangers .... prove me wrong !

Ps , yes I know there's no motorway between Shepherd's Bush and Acton 😉
Match Thread, QPR v Derby on 15:25 - Mar 6 with 4196 viewskropotkin41

I don't know. No idea. I haven't read the preview because the Villa one was an absolutely brilliantly written invitation to give up following football altogether. No prediction from me.

‘morbid curiosity about where this is all going’

Match Thread, QPR v Derby on 16:12 - Mar 6 with 4146 views1MoreBrightonR

Match Thread, QPR v Derby on 15:25 - Mar 6 by kropotkin41

I don't know. No idea. I haven't read the preview because the Villa one was an absolutely brilliantly written invitation to give up following football altogether. No prediction from me.

0-2 for me as well. just cant see much else.
Match Thread, QPR v Derby on 17:05 - Mar 6 with 4062 viewsHantsR

Match Thread, QPR v Derby on 16:12 - Mar 6 by 1MoreBrightonR

0-2 for me as well. just cant see much else.

Well I hope they go 2-0 up fairly quickly, as we might start playing then.
Match Thread, QPR v Derby on 17:22 - Mar 6 with 4005 viewsDiscodroids

There are Billions of stars in every pinprick of Life.. Look at handful of sand.. How many grains ?, thousands?, hundreds of thousands?.. How many grains on a whole beach?. For Every Grain of sand on our entire planet there are a million stars out in space.

A million stars just like our sun for every grain of sand ..

Thus I must conclude that where there are Stars there may be planets, and where there are planets there may be life, and where there is life there may be Association Football, and where there is association football there may be Conor Washington, and where there is Conor Washington there may be goals. Lots of Goals.

4-0 To Qpr, all 4 to Washington then a nice film after. Perhaps 'Love Actually' with his mates.

".... You are the... Duke of New York... You're A-Number One!".

Match Thread, QPR v Derby on 17:38 - Mar 6 with 3970 viewsNov77

Tony Roberts to be inducted into the forever R’s club tonight.

He’ll be picking up his award (after dropping it) at half time.

Poll: December goal of the month - vote for your favourite R's goal during December

Match Thread, QPR v Derby on 18:08 - Mar 6 with 3919 views2Thomas2Bowles

Match Thread, QPR v Derby on 17:22 - Mar 6 by Discodroids

There are Billions of stars in every pinprick of Life.. Look at handful of sand.. How many grains ?, thousands?, hundreds of thousands?.. How many grains on a whole beach?. For Every Grain of sand on our entire planet there are a million stars out in space.

A million stars just like our sun for every grain of sand ..

Thus I must conclude that where there are Stars there may be planets, and where there are planets there may be life, and where there is life there may be Association Football, and where there is association football there may be Conor Washington, and where there is Conor Washington there may be goals. Lots of Goals.

4-0 To Qpr, all 4 to Washington then a nice film after. Perhaps 'Love Actually' with his mates.

Makes sense, CW only scores goals in a parallel universe, where no man has gone before...

Hmmm
[Post edited 6 Mar 2018 18:12]

When willl this CV nightmare end
Poll: What will the result of the GE be

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024