Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Aroune Kone 10:25 - Jan 19 with 4638 viewsAustinIsOurHero

FFS!!!

Poll: How many points will be get from the next two games?

Aroune Kone on 10:39 - Jan 19 with 4533 viewsSwans_16

He's absolutely rubbish. Don't want him here !
Aroune Kone on 10:44 - Jan 19 with 4492 viewsLoyal

If true this is another Jenkins cheapo.
Fck me would Clement want him with all his contacts ?

Nolan sympathiser, clout expert, personal friend of Leigh Dineen, advocate and enforcer of porridge swallows. The official inventor of the tit w@nk.
Poll: Who should be Swansea number 1

Aroune Kone on 10:45 - Jan 19 with 4487 viewsJoe_bradshaw

He's absolute Shyte.

An upgrade on Baston though.

Planet Swans Prediction League Winner Season 2013-14. Runner up 2014_15.
Poll: How many points clear of relegation will we be on Saturday night?

Aroune Kone on 11:20 - Jan 19 with 4309 viewsAussieSwan

Article says we were linked with him in 2013. Good to see Huw going back to his old hit list yet again

Poll: If we're going to sign another defender...

Aroune Kone on 11:24 - Jan 19 with 4276 viewsJango

If a runout includes 3 or 4 clubs then 99% of the time it's rubbish, chill
Aroune Kone on 11:33 - Jan 19 with 4218 viewsSmellyplumz

Like I said, this club doesn't give a shit if it goes down.

""Although I cannot promise or predict the future, I can guarantee one thing - the current board of directors will always fight, as we have done over the last 12 years, to work together as one with the Supporters Trust to make 100% sure that Swansea City football club remains the number one priority in all our thoughts and in every decision we make."
Poll: Huw Jenkins

Aroune Kone on 11:41 - Jan 19 with 4176 viewsmax936

Jenkins is still the No1 player recruiter then, fukme Clement needs to show the balls here and tell him the players he wants and won't accept any he doesn't want, it's his head on the chopping block at the end of the day.

Poll: Will it Snow this coming Winter

Aroune Kone on 12:05 - Jan 19 with 4083 viewscostalotta

Aroune Kone on 11:33 - Jan 19 by Smellyplumz

Like I said, this club doesn't give a shit if it goes down.

Makes you wonder why should the fans!

Perhaps a season ticket renewal is not required cos if we go down there will be plenty of tickets every week available. A fan might have the mindset of 'preparing for the championship' much in the same way as the club appear to be doing. I am sure many will think this way.

As for myself, i really don't know at this stage. I am a fan of this club for sure and have been for 48 years. Over half that as a season ticket holder, but I am not a mug neither and will NOT line the pockets of the owners.

If their serious so am I, if their not...
Login to get fewer ads

Aroune Kone on 12:08 - Jan 19 with 4061 viewsNeathJack

Wales Online have linked us to about 3 different players for each day of the transfer window.

It's all about website hits.

File under ignore.
Aroune Kone on 12:23 - Jan 19 with 3973 viewsLeonWasGod

Aroune Kone on 11:20 - Jan 19 by AussieSwan

Article says we were linked with him in 2013. Good to see Huw going back to his old hit list yet again

Yeah, he linked before. He was quite lively at the time too and always caused us a few problems (hence the interest, obviously).

Incredibly unimaginative to still be chasing him though. Paul must be a big fan
Aroune Kone on 12:27 - Jan 19 with 3943 viewsFerrieBodde

Like I said before numerous times, this was going to be a shit window. I seriously can't believe that some people actually had decent expectations of this window with Jenkins still in charge of everything.

Kone is 33 years old and has scored 6 goals in his last 4 seasons. And we're fvcking in for him? FFS.

Jenkins needs to go. Get him the hell out of here, please.
Aroune Kone on 12:34 - Jan 19 with 3899 viewsSmellyplumz

Aroune Kone on 12:05 - Jan 19 by costalotta

Makes you wonder why should the fans!

Perhaps a season ticket renewal is not required cos if we go down there will be plenty of tickets every week available. A fan might have the mindset of 'preparing for the championship' much in the same way as the club appear to be doing. I am sure many will think this way.

As for myself, i really don't know at this stage. I am a fan of this club for sure and have been for 48 years. Over half that as a season ticket holder, but I am not a mug neither and will NOT line the pockets of the owners.

If their serious so am I, if their not...

Well theres always going to be the diehards who will renew what ever but put it like this, i`ll never purchase any merchandise again simple because I know it goes straight into the yanks pocket.

""Although I cannot promise or predict the future, I can guarantee one thing - the current board of directors will always fight, as we have done over the last 12 years, to work together as one with the Supporters Trust to make 100% sure that Swansea City football club remains the number one priority in all our thoughts and in every decision we make."
Poll: Huw Jenkins

Aroune Kone on 12:42 - Jan 19 with 3864 viewsJango

Aroune Kone on 12:27 - Jan 19 by FerrieBodde

Like I said before numerous times, this was going to be a shit window. I seriously can't believe that some people actually had decent expectations of this window with Jenkins still in charge of everything.

Kone is 33 years old and has scored 6 goals in his last 4 seasons. And we're fvcking in for him? FFS.

Jenkins needs to go. Get him the hell out of here, please.

Get a grip ffs. I seriously can't believe our fans get wound up over ever single rumour that's put out there. We probably sign 1 in every 50 players we're linked with
Aroune Kone on 12:47 - Jan 19 with 3822 viewsWarwickHunt

Aroune Kone on 11:20 - Jan 19 by AussieSwan

Papyrus or chalk on slate?
Aroune Kone on 12:56 - Jan 19 with 3761 viewsthereisnospoon

Aroune Kone on 12:42 - Jan 19 by Jango

Get a grip ffs. I seriously can't believe our fans get wound up over ever single rumour that's put out there. We probably sign 1 in every 50 players we're linked with

And guess what? Clubs sign 1 in every 50 players they're interested in.

We're worked up because once again, we're interested in a completely shit player. These aren't just "rumours." We were interested in Kone before and now reliable sources in France have us interested in him again. It's another quintessential Jenkins target, old and washed up, and if you're a Swansea City supporter then you should definitely be mad about this.
Aroune Kone on 13:00 - Jan 19 with 3745 viewsJango

Aroune Kone on 12:56 - Jan 19 by thereisnospoon

We're worked up because once again, we're interested in a completely shit player. These aren't just "rumours." We were interested in Kone before and now reliable sources in France have us interested in him again. It's another quintessential Jenkins target, old and washed up, and if you're a Swansea City supporter then you should definitely be mad about this.

Reliable source in France linking a British team with a British based player. Has to be true
Aroune Kone on 13:59 - Jan 19 with 3568 viewscostalotta

Aroune Kone on 12:34 - Jan 19 by Smellyplumz

Well theres always going to be the diehards who will renew what ever but put it like this, i`ll never purchase any merchandise again simple because I know it goes straight into the yanks pocket.

Same.

My daughter asked me for an Away jersey, which whilst nice after talking it through we both agreed it was not a good idea at this time; money out of club and not on team etc.She bought a Juventus jersey instead.
Aroune Kone on 14:03 - Jan 19 with 3547 viewsLoyal

Aroune Kone on 12:56 - Jan 19 by thereisnospoon

Please understand the fact we are anywhere near him, have been inquiring in the past and are linked nowmis the issue, not whether he fcking signs or not.

Nolan sympathiser, clout expert, personal friend of Leigh Dineen, advocate and enforcer of porridge swallows. The official inventor of the tit w@nk.
Poll: Who should be Swansea number 1

Aroune Kone on 14:20 - Jan 19 with 3475 viewsNookiejack

Kone relegated with Wigan
Fer relegated with QPR and Norwich
Olsson relegated with Bolton

We seem to be stretching our luck.
Aroune Kone on 14:25 - Jan 19 with 3458 viewsLeonWasGod

Aroune Kone on 14:20 - Jan 19 by Nookiejack

Kone relegated with Wigan
Fer relegated with QPR and Norwich
Olsson relegated with Bolton

We seem to be stretching our luck.

Olsson relegated with Blackburn and Norwich (twice) , so not a lucky mascot at all!
Aroune Kone on 14:37 - Jan 19 with 3405 viewscostalotta

Aroune Kone on 14:25 - Jan 19 by LeonWasGod

Olsson relegated with Blackburn and Norwich (twice) , so not a lucky mascot at all!

huw the spiv knows best......NOT
Aroune Kone on 01:33 - Jan 20 with 2970 viewsWanderer

He WAS half decent in his Wigwam days but he has not improved much on recently, too comfortable seeing out his playing days I feel.
Aroune Kone on 03:21 - Jan 20 with 2902 viewsDewi1jack

Aroune Kone on 12:08 - Jan 19 by NeathJack

Wales Online have linked us to about 3 different players for each day of the transfer window.

It's all about website hits.

File under ignore.

Hopefully.

But then our chief scout does have previous for p1sspoor signings

If you wake up breathing, thats a good start to your day and you'll make many thousands of people envious.

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024