Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
FAO my mate Scoobywho 20:56 - Sep 19 with 35287 viewsdgt73

I'm glad you're ok. I was a bit concerned that something may have happened to you. I know how much you wanted to meet me by the pm's you sent me. I guess you have your reasons for standing me up this afternoon.........all the best......Mr Hardman.........

This post has been edited by an administrator

Poll: Have Swansea got some of the most negative w@nkers following them

FAO my mate Scoobywho on 21:52 - Sep 20 with 1744 viewsScoobyWho

FAO my mate Scoobywho on 21:48 - Sep 20 by Rancid

Say hello to Obe for me.

Fck off 👍 I'm sorry if the nickname a few people give him isn't good enough.

DGT Bullshit Connoisseur.
Poll: Election 2015 Thread : Who will you vote for ?

FAO my mate Scoobywho on 21:54 - Sep 20 with 1732 viewsScoobyWho

FAO my mate Scoobywho on 21:50 - Sep 20 by exiledclaseboy

We still don't know who Obe is.

He's the only bloke behind the bar in the globe, wears a denim shirt and has a tash. He was there yesterday, he laughed because I stood on his dogs foot and he nearly took my leg off.

Don't tell me, there is no dog.

FAO my mate Scoobywho on 21:55 - Sep 20 with 1723 viewsDr_Winston

FAO my mate Scoobywho on 21:54 - Sep 20 by ScoobyWho

He's the only bloke behind the bar in the globe, wears a denim shirt and has a tash. He was there yesterday, he laughed because I stood on his dogs foot and he nearly took my leg off.

There is a dog. She's mental.

Pain or damage don't end the world. Or despair, or f*cking beatings. The world ends when you're dead. Until then, you got more punishment in store. Stand it like a man... and give some back.

FAO my mate Scoobywho on 21:55 - Sep 20 with 1719 viewsexiledclaseboy

FAO my mate Scoobywho on 21:54 - Sep 20 by ScoobyWho

Oh there's definitely a dog. A big soft lump of a German shepherd with a liking for sitting in awkward places
[Post edited 20 Sep 2015 21:56]

Poll: Tory leader

FAO my mate Scoobywho on 21:56 - Sep 20 with 1714 viewsDr_Winston

FAO my mate Scoobywho on 21:55 - Sep 20 by exiledclaseboy

Oh there's definitely a dog. A big soft lump of a German shepherd with a liking for sitting in awkward places

And making me take her for walks.

Pain or damage don't end the world. Or despair, or f*cking beatings. The world ends when you're dead. Until then, you got more punishment in store. Stand it like a man... and give some back.

FAO my mate Scoobywho on 21:56 - Sep 20 with 1709 viewsScoobyWho

FAO my mate Scoobywho on 21:55 - Sep 20 by exiledclaseboy

I know there's a dog, I stepped backwards talking to ' Obe' yesterday and it yelped and went mad.

FAO my mate Scoobywho on 21:58 - Sep 20 with 1700 viewsScoobyWho

FAO my mate Scoobywho on 21:56 - Sep 20 by Dr_Winston

And making me take her for walks.

Just called one of the boys, he tells me he always assumed Kev was his brother too. Now lives in a place called Henley and sadly has dementia ( no jokes please )

FAO my mate Scoobywho on 21:58 - Sep 20 with 1700 viewsRancid

FAO my mate Scoobywho on 21:49 - Sep 20 by ScoobyWho

I'm sure there is only one globe, apparently I am to be there for the Spurs game now so DGT can beat me senseless. He is even offering to come to PT and beat me up.

I think surreal is the word of the evening.

I'd tell him to come to Port Talbot and knock your door or f**k off. I couldn't be arsed going to a pub on match day for a fight with some wacko on the net.He's proper dragged you down, Scoobs.
Login to get fewer ads

FAO my mate Scoobywho on 21:59 - Sep 20 with 1689 viewsDr_Winston

FAO my mate Scoobywho on 21:58 - Sep 20 by ScoobyWho

Just called one of the boys, he tells me he always assumed Kev was his brother too. Now lives in a place called Henley and sadly has dementia ( no jokes please )

There is a cousin from the Oxford area if vague memory serves. Think we're starting to make some progress here.

FAO my mate Scoobywho on 22:01 - Sep 20 with 1682 viewsRancid

Hang on.Is Obe the name of the dog?
FAO my mate Scoobywho on 22:02 - Sep 20 with 1674 viewsDr_Winston

FAO my mate Scoobywho on 22:01 - Sep 20 by Rancid

Hang on.Is Obe the name of the dog?

No. The dog was named after a Deep Space Nine character.

FAO my mate Scoobywho on 22:02 - Sep 20 with 1671 viewsScoobyWho

FAO my mate Scoobywho on 21:58 - Sep 20 by Rancid

I'd tell him to come to Port Talbot and knock your door or f**k off. I couldn't be arsed going to a pub on match day for a fight with some wacko on the net.He's proper dragged you down, Scoobs.

I've no intention of fighting anyone unless it would be in self defence, least of all in a pub where I know peope who go there mate. And the 3 year football ban that would likely follow. I'm just getting a bit annoyed with all the threats. I was genuinely there yesterday to say hello to the guy, but the abuse I've had this evening from him off here is alarming. Threatening all sorts. I know he wasn't there, and I have four people to back me up. For now, I'm leaving this alone. He genuinely isn't worth it. And thanks to quite a few of you tonight for the Pm's. But really I dont need any help to sort this out.

FAO my mate Scoobywho on 22:03 - Sep 20 with 1662 viewsScoobyWho

FAO my mate Scoobywho on 21:59 - Sep 20 by Dr_Winston

There is a cousin from the Oxford area if vague memory serves. Think we're starting to make some progress here.

Well, I would be pretty daft to make it up 👍

FAO my mate Scoobywho on 22:03 - Sep 20 with 1659 viewsRancid

FAO my mate Scoobywho on 22:02 - Sep 20 by Dr_Winston

Ah right.And Obe obviously after a Star Wars character.
FAO my mate Scoobywho on 22:04 - Sep 20 with 1654 viewsexiledclaseboy

FAO my mate Scoobywho on 22:02 - Sep 20 by Dr_Winston

What's her name? In all the years I've drunk in there I've never bothered to learn the dog's name. That's very remiss of me as dogs are usually likely to get far more attention from me than people. Especially when there are random strangers waiting for other random strangers who may or may not have turned up.

Poll: Tory leader

FAO my mate Scoobywho on 22:05 - Sep 20 with 1652 viewsScoobyWho

FAO my mate Scoobywho on 22:03 - Sep 20 by Rancid

No Obe is the landlord 👍 😂
[Post edited 20 Sep 2015 22:05]

FAO my mate Scoobywho on 22:07 - Sep 20 with 1640 viewsblueytheblue

FAO my mate Scoobywho on 22:04 - Sep 20 by exiledclaseboy

What's her name? In all the years I've drunk in there I've never bothered to learn the dog's name. That's very remiss of me as dogs are usually likely to get far more attention from me than people. Especially when there are random strangers waiting for other random strangers who may or may not have turned up.

I can exclusively reveal neither turned up; both got scared at the ExCLUsive on Anus' site that the ginger ninja would be there to take out the whole pub.

FACT.

Poll: Alternate POTY final

FAO my mate Scoobywho on 22:08 - Sep 20 with 1633 viewsDarran

This would definitely be one for the classics board.

The first ever recipient of a Planet Swans Lifetime Achievement Award.
Poll: Who’s got the most experts

(No subject) on 22:08 - Sep 20 with 1632 viewsRancid

FAO my mate Scoobywho on 22:02 - Sep 20 by ScoobyWho

I've no intention of fighting anyone unless it would be in self defence, least of all in a pub where I know peope who go there mate. And the 3 year football ban that would likely follow. I'm just getting a bit annoyed with all the threats. I was genuinely there yesterday to say hello to the guy, but the abuse I've had this evening from him off here is alarming. Threatening all sorts. I know he wasn't there, and I have four people to back me up. For now, I'm leaving this alone. He genuinely isn't worth it. And thanks to quite a few of you tonight for the Pm's. But really I dont need any help to sort this out.

Some things/posters are best left alone.I never engaged with Dimi/Parlay or I'd be looking for flights to Queensland.I don't doubt you were there but the name Obe and then Jobs saying his mothers partner runs it was brilliant.
FAO my mate Scoobywho on 22:09 - Sep 20 with 1624 viewsDr_Winston

FAO my mate Scoobywho on 22:03 - Sep 20 by Rancid

Possibly.

The dog in question..

<a data-flickr-embed="true" href=" https://www.flickr.com/photos/135514022@N08/20955646784/in/dateposted-public/" title="10421385_10152707699211436_4335301491763601805_n">https://farm1.staticflickr.com/630/20955646784_fd684cdfee_b.jpg" width="528" height="960" alt="10421385_10152707699211436_4335301491763601805_n"></a><script async src="//embedr.flickr.com/assets/client-code.js" charset="utf-8"></script>

FAO my mate Scoobywho on 22:10 - Sep 20 with 1653 viewsDr_Winston

FAO my mate Scoobywho on 22:04 - Sep 20 by exiledclaseboy

Kira.

FAO my mate Scoobywho on 22:11 - Sep 20 with 1647 viewsScoobyWho

FAO my mate Scoobywho on 22:07 - Sep 20 by blueytheblue

I can exclusively reveal neither turned up; both got scared at the ExCLUsive on Anus' site that the ginger ninja would be there to take out the whole pub.

FACT.

I'm not being funny but the guys who sit in the globe over by the cutlery corner and sundry others I see in there from time to time would possibly not be in to any form of fighting unless it involved bagging the last bits of the renowned spicy dish that I can't think the name of.

FAO my mate Scoobywho on 22:11 - Sep 20 with 1646 viewsDarran

FAO my mate Scoobywho on 22:02 - Sep 20 by ScoobyWho

Who PMd you?

The first ever recipient of a Planet Swans Lifetime Achievement Award.
Poll: Who’s got the most experts

FAO my mate Scoobywho on 22:11 - Sep 20 with 1640 viewsSwanjaxs

I go to the Globe after the game and also think DGT is a pri5k, feel free to pm me DGT for a pint .....

You might think I've forgotten, but one day, when you least expect it, my time will come.
Poll: Celtic and Rangers should be fast tracked into the Championship ASAP

FAO my mate Scoobywho on 22:12 - Sep 20 with 1638 viewsScoobyWho

FAO my mate Scoobywho on 22:11 - Sep 20 by Darran

Who PMd you?

Even you can work that one out Darran.

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024