Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Vardy starts for England 20:40 - Sep 4 with 6099 viewsLblock

Unbelievable Geoff

Good player but I don't think he's fit to tie Charlie's bootlaces for finishing chances

Hope Chaz bags a bundle while Vardy, Kane and Rooney toil

Cherish and enjoy life.... this ain't no dress rehearsal

Vardy starts for England on 15:21 - Sep 6 with 1217 viewsdaveB

I quite like Vardy, very decent player. Austin did great last season but he's 5th or 6th in line for the shirt and Vardy started the season well so deserves a chance.. Even if he had moved to the prem his chances of getting to euro 2016 was very slim.
Vardy starts for England on 16:59 - Sep 6 with 1158 viewsderbyhoop

For Austin to have a chance of going to Euro 2016, he'll need to score 30+ this season. Go on Charlie, show them how to do it.

Travel is fatal to prejudice, bigotry and narrow-mindedness, and many of our people need it sorely on these accounts. Broad, wholesome, charitable views of men and things cannot be acquired by vegetating in one little corner of the Earth all one’s lifetime. (Mark Twain) Find me on twitter @derbyhoop

Vardy starts for England on 18:59 - Sep 6 with 1096 viewsRecoilboss

Out of desperation for a bit of semi-meaningful footy and against my better judgement, just sat through that Wales v Israel nonsense. 2 hours I’ll never get back.

International breaks - I shit em.
Vardy starts for England on 19:30 - Sep 6 with 1073 viewsRecoilboss

As for yesterday’s international equivalent of Dagenham v Crawley Town, played on something akin to my mum’s allotment, Woy’s West Bromwich England tour of Europe’s distant outposts can’t end soon enough. Give me strength.

Said allotment would be the last place I’d like to have seen Charlie test his remaining ligament. That creative genius Milner glided over the surface perfectly however.
Vardy starts for England on 19:55 - Sep 6 with 1043 viewsDylanP

I don't understand it for a moment. As England manager, you want to pick the players most likely to win the game for you.

Charlie has played 355 professional games and scored 220 times (2 goals every 3 games).
Vardy has played 155 professional games and scored 65 times (1 goal every 3 games).

Charlie has played 36 Premiership games and scored 18 times (1 goal every 2 games).
Vardy has played 40 Premiership games and scored 7 goals (1 goal every 5.5 games).

Whats more, last year Charlie had 7 assists on top of his 18 goals whereas Vardy had 10 assists on top of his 5 goals. That means charlie created or scored 25 goals and Vardy created or scored 15 goals.

I just don't get it!!

Poll: Who is the Best QPR Chairman in the last 25 Years?

Vardy starts for England on 20:11 - Sep 6 with 1033 viewsjamois

On the basis that Vardy is pure evil scum, with a nasty streak that would see him institutionalised rather than revered if he wasn't a PL footballer, I don't think he should be anywhere near the England team. The comparisons with Charlie are simply irrelevant.

Poll: What's our back 4 for Wembley?

Vardy starts for England on 21:47 - Sep 6 with 967 viewsdolcelatte

Vardy starts for England on 18:59 - Sep 6 by Recoilboss

Out of desperation for a bit of semi-meaningful footy and against my better judgement, just sat through that Wales v Israel nonsense. 2 hours I’ll never get back.

International breaks - I shit em.

Are there any 2 hours you'll get back?

Poll: Are you sick of people asking if you are sick of polls?

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024