Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Disco 10:42 - Aug 21 with 22443 viewsBrianMcCarthy

I just read a comment on the Leon Best thread - 'since Disco left'...

Haven't had much time to log on these last few weeks - has he gone from us?

"The opposite of love, after all, is not hate, but indifference."
Poll: Player of the Year (so far)

Disco on 13:20 - Aug 21 with 4408 viewsBluce_Ree

[Post edited 21 Aug 2015 13:21]

Stefan Moore, Stefan Moore running down the wing. Stefan Moore, Stefan Moore running down the wing. He runs like a cheetah, his crosses couldn't be sweeter. Stefan Moore. Stefan Moore. Stefan Moore.

Disco on 13:20 - Aug 21 with 4406 viewsPommyhoop

[Post edited 21 Aug 2015 13:22]

http://cdn.meme.am/instances/250x250/55039027.jpg
Poll: How much should we sell Eze for. What will we get.

Disco on 13:22 - Aug 21 with 4390 viewsBrightonhoop

I blame Zamora returning to Albion. The prospect of no more Greyfriars has destroyed the soul of the Droid. Likely to be found talking to himself in an east end working mans club, singing the praises of the Probation Service.

Always enjoyed his posts, didn't always have time to engage with them, but very entertaining, skewed, bitter sweet view on the world and all things Rangers. Bring back the Droid.
Disco on 13:22 - Aug 21 with 4385 viewsQPunkR

Ha ha, liking it Bluce!

QPR - "shit but local"

Disco on 13:25 - Aug 21 with 4348 viewsFloridaR

Think I found him here >>
http://www.liveleak.com/view?i=699_1439395443

Jimmy Floyd Hasselbaink: Happy I'm the 'chosen one'

Disco on 13:26 - Aug 21 with 4342 viewsBluce_Ree

Disco on 13:22 - Aug 21 by QPunkR

Ha ha, liking it Bluce!

Stefan Moore, Stefan Moore running down the wing. Stefan Moore, Stefan Moore running down the wing. He runs like a cheetah, his crosses couldn't be sweeter. Stefan Moore. Stefan Moore. Stefan Moore.

Disco on 13:28 - Aug 21 with 4320 viewsPommyhoop

Disco on 13:25 - Aug 21 by FloridaR

Think I found him here >>
http://www.liveleak.com/view?i=699_1439395443

Disco on 13:47 - Aug 21 with 4253 viewsPommyhoop

Northern Nightmare..
[Post edited 21 Aug 2015 13:49]

Login to get fewer ads

Disco on 13:54 - Aug 21 with 4210 viewsheadhoops

I always find Disco's posts to be among the more humorous and well thought out on the board and if you don't like them just skip over them. That's the tactic I employ with SOG, it works for me.

The irony with Disco is that at exactly the same time he disappears its also gone very quiet with Kieth Vaz, and Carla Delavigne - I doubt anyone has seen all three of them in the same room?

Poll: Remy - can he play in the playoffs - who's opening post is the best?

Disco on 13:56 - Aug 21 with 4199 viewsJamie

Disco on 11:16 - Aug 21 by paulparker

maybe if people stopped coating other posters off on here for having shock horror different opinions to them or having there spelling checked for them or even being called Chelsea fans , then the likes of Disco wouldn't jack it in

Ironic, considering he had a meltdown after the Charlton game, threatening violence towards those reminding him it was the first game of the season, and then flounced...
Disco on 14:04 - Aug 21 with 4158 viewsjohncharles

He got some pretty shitty pm's. Disgraceful crap about his family.

Strong and stable my arse.

Disco on 14:07 - Aug 21 with 4155 viewsFloridaR

Disco on 13:47 - Aug 21 by Pommyhoop

Northern Nightmare..
[Post edited 21 Aug 2015 13:49]

Nice :)
Dedicated to Disco

Jimmy Floyd Hasselbaink: Happy I'm the 'chosen one'

Disco on 14:44 - Aug 21 with 4092 viewsqprwpg

I'm another that misses Disco's posts - hope he comes back. I'm joining in with the animated gifs

[Post edited 21 Aug 2015 14:45]

Twitter: @qprwpg

Disco on 14:52 - Aug 21 with 4070 viewsSimonJames

Disco on 13:56 - Aug 21 by Jamie

Ironic, considering he had a meltdown after the Charlton game, threatening violence towards those reminding him it was the first game of the season, and then flounced...

I don't think he "flounced". I think he simply realised things got a bit out of hand and stepped back for a while to let things cool down.

100% of people who drink water will die.

Disco on 15:02 - Aug 21 with 4043 viewsjohncharles

Disco on 14:44 - Aug 21 by qprwpg

I'm another that misses Disco's posts - hope he comes back. I'm joining in with the animated gifs

[Post edited 21 Aug 2015 14:45]

I see where " bummed in the gob " came from.

Strong and stable my arse.

Disco on 15:07 - Aug 21 with 3848 viewsBluce_Ree

Disco on 14:04 - Aug 21 by johncharles

He got some pretty shitty pm's. Disgraceful crap about his family.

Who did that shit?

Can't we f*ck them up and get the boy Disco back in? Although isn't Dorse him anyway?

Disco on 15:23 - Aug 21 with 3788 viewsMoonshineSteve

Disco on 11:16 - Aug 21 by paulparker

maybe if people stopped coating other posters off on here for having shock horror different opinions to them or having there spelling checked for them or even being called Chelsea fans , then the likes of Disco wouldn't jack it in

Not taking sides here but I think the final thread that caused Disco to decide to take a break kicked off when he told another poster to f*** off.

I am still Steve but no longer in Dagenham.

Disco on 15:40 - Aug 21 with 3753 viewspaulparker

Disco on 15:23 - Aug 21 by MoonshineSteve

Not taking sides here but I think the final thread that caused Disco to decide to take a break kicked off when he told another poster to f*** off.

maybe he went OTT , but its funny how most of the wind up merchants are happy to give it but then start crying when they get it back , Disco is the type of fella to tell someone to fcuk off to there face so he is being true to himself,
its the same with SOG , again he is a doom and gloom and merchant and I don't agree with some of what he/she says but the grief he/she gets is bang out of order at times
its like some posters who contribute fcuk all but are happy to correct peoples spelling
and wind up other posters with "go down the road to SW6"
end of the day its a forum , Its a chance for all of us to talk bollox all things QPR , we aint going to agree on everything , im up for a good debate but its gets silly when peoples only argument is "your a Chelsea fan" etc
if people don't like a poster how about you place them on ignore or if your that offended PM them
its funny that posters on here are now asking Disco back , only to probably coat him off the 1st post he says anything they don't agree with

And Bowles is onside, Swinburne has come rushing out of his goal , what can Bowles do here , onto the left foot no, on to the right foot That’s there that’s two, and that’s Bowles Brian Moore

Disco on 15:53 - Aug 21 with 3722 viewsBluce_Ree

Coat him off....

We need a better phrase than that. Mug him off was bad enough but it made sense. Coat him off.

Coat him off.

Doesn't feel right.

Disco on 16:01 - Aug 21 with 3690 viewsMoonshineSteve

Disco on 15:40 - Aug 21 by paulparker

maybe he went OTT , but its funny how most of the wind up merchants are happy to give it but then start crying when they get it back , Disco is the type of fella to tell someone to fcuk off to there face so he is being true to himself,
its the same with SOG , again he is a doom and gloom and merchant and I don't agree with some of what he/she says but the grief he/she gets is bang out of order at times
its like some posters who contribute fcuk all but are happy to correct peoples spelling
and wind up other posters with "go down the road to SW6"
end of the day its a forum , Its a chance for all of us to talk bollox all things QPR , we aint going to agree on everything , im up for a good debate but its gets silly when peoples only argument is "your a Chelsea fan" etc
if people don't like a poster how about you place them on ignore or if your that offended PM them
its funny that posters on here are now asking Disco back , only to probably coat him off the 1st post he says anything they don't agree with

[Post edited 21 Aug 2015 16:02]

I am still Steve but no longer in Dagenham.

Disco on 16:04 - Aug 21 with 3677 viewsRecoilboss

Whatever his views - hit or miss (usually hit) - Disco's word invention or turn of phrase is/was absolutely off the scale, bordering on genius, not to mention the regular nostalgia nudges & nurdles. Evocative, colourful, creative. A wasted talent if his skills are not employed at least somewhere on a regular basis. All I know is this forum won’t be the same.
Disco on 16:21 - Aug 21 with 3621 viewsJAPRANGERS

Disco's posts are always amusing and I for one hope he'll be back soon. If it's true he's to be found on the dark side right now at WATRB, I think Clive should go over there and yank him back here where he belongs.
[Post edited 21 Aug 2015 16:23]
Disco on 16:22 - Aug 21 with 3613 viewsLblock

I've never posted one of these gif things so I'll give it a go.

Disco my brother in house and hoops I know you are reading this. Fcuk the system man... get yo harse back 'ere innit.

Queen Adelaide tomorrow, shorts, t-shirts, sunglasses, a happy disposition and cold lager.
Built for it.

[Post edited 21 Aug 2015 16:24]

Cherish and enjoy life.... this ain't no dress rehearsal

Disco on 16:33 - Aug 21 with 3563 viewsDorse

Disco on 15:07 - Aug 21 by Bluce_Ree

Who did that shit?

Can't we f*ck them up and get the boy Disco back in? Although isn't Dorse him anyway?

Nope. Sorry.

'What do we want? We don't know! When do we want it? Now!'

Disco on 16:48 - Aug 21 with 3526 viewsballbag

I sometimes steal his gifs and send them to unsuspecting people at work with no words attached.

The one below I send to an IT bloke we have working in Estonia, about once every couple of weeks.

[Post edited 21 Aug 2015 16:51]
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024