Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Do we need to bring in experienced players? 11:04 - Jun 5 with 4193 viewsoldhoop

If so how many? We still have Green (if he stays), Sandro (if he gets a visa), Hill (if he plays), Chief, Traore (if he is at all interested!) & Ale (if he stays fit!) So we should have enough around the place shouldn't we?

The departure of Dunney, Joey, Rio and Bobby have left a hole but it didn't seem to hamper Bournemouth!!!
If we do balance the incoming replacements with some experience how do we avoid the trap of signing overrated, overage, mercenaries a la Boswinga, Park, etc?

Do we need to bring in experienced players? on 11:45 - Jun 5 with 4144 viewsadhoc_qpr

Most of our remaining players have Championship experience too - Yun, Phillips, Henry, Caulker, Austin, Adel and even Diakite.

No idea which of them will be here mind you! I bet Sandro, Austin, Traore and Phillips are all gone soon though - and i don't believe poor Ale will actually be fit enough to play much.

So I think we'll definitely need a couple of well considered Hill/Derry style signings if we are going to be signing more youngsters and involving the likes of Grego-Cox, Petrasso etc.
Do we need to bring in experienced players? on 11:49 - Jun 5 with 4127 viewsMvpeter

Not one.

Poll: Who should be our left back?

Do we need to bring in experienced players? on 00:19 - Jun 6 with 3931 viewsPunteR

Do we need to bring in experienced players? on 11:49 - Jun 5 by Mvpeter

Not one.

Need youth and experience.
Couple of experienced players wont hurt.
Provided they're not on crazy wages.

[Post edited 6 Jun 2015 9:15]

Occasional providers of half decent House music.

Do we need to bring in experienced players? on 00:40 - Jun 6 with 3921 viewsWindsorHoopMan

I think we should have kept Bobby on a pay as you play, goal bonus sort of contract if he would have gone for it
Do we need to bring in experienced players? on 07:21 - Jun 6 with 3840 viewsLoft1979

Do we need to bring in experienced players? on 00:40 - Jun 6 by WindsorHoopMan

I think we should have kept Bobby on a pay as you play, goal bonus sort of contract if he would have gone for it

I am sure bobby has not burnt any bridges. Last year he resigned late on, would not be surprised if same again. Plus he should be healthier.
Do we need to bring in experienced players? on 08:19 - Jun 6 with 3788 viewspaulparker

The whole lot bar Clint needed to go , it's a fresh start we are making is it not ?
That doesn't stop us from bringing in experience on cheaper money though
The likes of Jonathan Douglas at Brentford would be a great capture especially with the two new lads in midfield or a Michael turner at the back to go with Ned & Ehmer
Even Mackie to help lads like Petrasso & grego cox
We used to be a club that bought in good experienced players and they made a difference
Webb,McClintock, Currie,Francis , Wilkins, Palmer ,
So if they are the right player & sort why not

And Bowles is onside, Swinburne has come rushing out of his goal , what can Bowles do here , onto the left foot no, on to the right foot That’s there that’s two, and that’s Bowles Brian Moore

Do we need to bring in experienced players? on 08:34 - Jun 6 with 3768 viewsWatford_Ranger

Do we need to bring in experienced players? on 00:40 - Jun 6 by WindsorHoopMan

He'd go bankrupt on a pay as you play with goal bonuses
Do we need to bring in experienced players? on 10:50 - Jun 6 with 3673 viewsTopCat34

Do we need to bring in experienced players? on 11:45 - Jun 5 by adhoc_qpr

Most of our remaining players have Championship experience too - Yun, Phillips, Henry, Caulker, Austin, Adel and even Diakite.

No idea which of them will be here mind you! I bet Sandro, Austin, Traore and Phillips are all gone soon though - and i don't believe poor Ale will actually be fit enough to play much.

So I think we'll definitely need a couple of well considered Hill/Derry style signings if we are going to be signing more youngsters and involving the likes of Grego-Cox, Petrasso etc.

Diakite!
Login to get fewer ads

Do we need to bring in experienced players? on 10:53 - Jun 6 with 3669 viewsTacticalR

Do we need to bring in experienced players? on 10:50 - Jun 6 by TopCat34

Diakite!

A lot of experience of being sent off after half an hour.

Air hostess clique

Do we need to bring in experienced players? on 11:26 - Jun 6 with 3633 viewsMarc

No harm in bringing in an over 30 player as long as they are of the right character

I'd like to see an experienced front man and an experienced CM brought in
Do we need to bring in experienced players? on 14:33 - Jun 6 with 3522 viewsbosh67

Most likely Hill, Faurlin and Henry will be with us, possibly Green if he lowers his wages. I hope Ned may stay but again it will be wages. He is settled in west London though. So that is potentially 5 experienced players around the squad. I would say Yun will stay and he has some experience now.

Never knowingly right.
Poll: How long before new signings become quivering wrecks of the players they were?

Do we need to bring in experienced players? on 15:30 - Jun 6 with 3464 viewsDiscodroids

ive had 3 spells in rehab,once with frank bruno on the same ward, been married 3 times, been kidknapped, been in the news of the world with a eastenders celebrity ,dj'd with john digweed , justin robertson, seb fontaine and ben watt , sent my ex wife mad who now lives in a gated christian comune ,failed to get it up for martina cole, been beaten up by a woman with a step ladder in front of a crowd of paving slab workers outside goodmayes nut house as an in patient, pissing themselves laughing, but i cant just cant contemplate anyone who thinks in this dimensional reality that we should resign bobby fackin zamora.

fackin 'ell!! .

thora hird on her fackin stairlift with a ronnie corbett wiltshire cottage pie up her gape , would do a better job than that utter spam javellin.

a dead coyote in black rock desert would have a better goals to game ration than that totem pole of flatulent, speak and spell , phats and small, dan dares mekon on a dinner plate look alike.
[Post edited 6 Jun 2015 15:40]

A Number One.

Do we need to bring in experienced players? on 16:02 - Jun 6 with 3405 viewsCroydonCaptJack

Do we need to bring in experienced players? on 15:30 - Jun 6 by Discodroids

ive had 3 spells in rehab,once with frank bruno on the same ward, been married 3 times, been kidknapped, been in the news of the world with a eastenders celebrity ,dj'd with john digweed , justin robertson, seb fontaine and ben watt , sent my ex wife mad who now lives in a gated christian comune ,failed to get it up for martina cole, been beaten up by a woman with a step ladder in front of a crowd of paving slab workers outside goodmayes nut house as an in patient, pissing themselves laughing, but i cant just cant contemplate anyone who thinks in this dimensional reality that we should resign bobby fackin zamora.

fackin 'ell!! .

thora hird on her fackin stairlift with a ronnie corbett wiltshire cottage pie up her gape , would do a better job than that utter spam javellin.

a dead coyote in black rock desert would have a better goals to game ration than that totem pole of flatulent, speak and spell , phats and small, dan dares mekon on a dinner plate look alike.

Ben Watt. Now you're talking mate.
Do we need to bring in experienced players? on 16:36 - Jun 6 with 3378 viewsHoop_Du_Jour

Do we need to bring in experienced players? on 15:30 - Jun 6 by Discodroids

fackin 'ell!! .

Barley Lane, now you're talking.

Used to live down Green Lane near South Park.
Do we need to bring in experienced players? on 21:32 - Jun 6 with 3286 viewsMvpeter

Do we need to bring in experienced players? on 00:19 - Jun 6 by PunteR

Need youth and experience.
Couple of experienced players wont hurt.
Provided they're not on crazy wages.

[Post edited 6 Jun 2015 9:15]

We have a couple experienced players.

It's not like we don't sign a couple young players every year. That doesn't get the average age down. We already have enough experience, it's all we have.

We need at least one full summer of young recruitment to solve this problem once and for all.

Poll: Who should be our left back?

Do we need to bring in experienced players? on 10:28 - Jun 7 with 3181 viewsDiscodroids

Do we need to bring in experienced players? on 16:02 - Jun 6 by CroydonCaptJack

Ben Watt. Now you're talking mate.

watcha capn'.. yep, ben watt ... the beat clinic in 1997 , gerrard street in china town we had to pay him £500 for one hour and about 15 people showed up. ..

it was, in actual fact, bigger than woodstock.

A Number One.

Do we need to bring in experienced players? on 10:39 - Jun 7 with 3171 viewsDiscodroids

Do we need to bring in experienced players? on 16:36 - Jun 6 by Hoop_Du_Jour

Barley Lane, now you're talking.

Used to live down Green Lane near South Park.

great days hoop..the wilderness years..

the glorious summer of 2003 when i sold my mini cooper for devils dandruff. what a wonderful chap i was. could have been worse mate, i remember as a kid in the 70's when they used to let the patients out ..goodmayes was like one flew over the cuckoos nest only set in east london, without r p mcmurphys wit and charm..

one bloke i met in there decided his 3 bed chadwell heath semi , would look better with 18 rooms in it, he divided each room into four rooms with four doors so it resembled something like a veitcong rat run from 1969.

on top of all that he supported luton.mad.

A Number One.

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024