Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Hello LFW, new here. Trying to rediscover my enthusiasm for QPR 11:31 - Jun 2 with 8676 viewsoldhoop

Hello all,

I've come from WATRB (how is that site regarded here?) to have a look and after 40 odd years of supporting Rangers and having lived through all the highs and lows during that time I'm trying desperately to find my QPR "mojo" as last season was such a disappointment after the excitement of the play off final.
It's a major day out for my son and I from Northamptonshire for a home game and I have a general feeling of apathy at the moment and can't get "up" for next season and the prospect of 150 mile round trip to the Bush every other Saturday is not something I can picture us doing regularly! Haven't bothered to renew and may just pick and choose my games next season. Am I alone in feeling like this or is it still just a hangover from our timid end to the season and general fatigue from the soap opera of Barton, Redknapp, Taraabt, SWP etc?
Hello LFW, new here. Trying to rediscover my enthusiasm for QPR on 22:30 - Jun 2 with 3250 viewsPunteR

Hello LFW, new here. Trying to rediscover my enthusiasm for QPR on 22:13 - Jun 2 by CroydonCaptJack

I post on there, not606 and here. I'm a forum tart 😁

Which is your favourite? Must be LFW surely...? We got the Frankie thread..

Occasional providers of half decent House music.

Hello LFW, new here. Trying to rediscover my enthusiasm for QPR on 22:45 - Jun 2 with 3217 viewsBklynRanger

Welcome, Old.

Next season could end up being a lot more enjoyable than this season, I think.
Hello LFW, new here. Trying to rediscover my enthusiasm for QPR on 05:18 - Jun 3 with 3137 viewstimcocking

Hello LFW, new here. Trying to rediscover my enthusiasm for QPR on 20:56 - Jun 2 by Hoop_Du_Jour

No one ever asked me what bloody cheese I like...

or me
Hello LFW, new here. Trying to rediscover my enthusiasm for QPR on 07:27 - Jun 3 with 3100 viewsCroydonCaptJack

Hello LFW, new here. Trying to rediscover my enthusiasm for QPR on 22:30 - Jun 2 by PunteR

Which is your favourite? Must be LFW surely...? We got the Frankie thread..

Without question that is my favourite thread of the lot mate!
I probably spend most time on here but the other two have their characters as well. Not606 has some good OT stuff as well.
Hello LFW, new here. Trying to rediscover my enthusiasm for QPR on 08:09 - Jun 3 with 3076 viewsBerkoRanger

Trying to rediscover my enthusiasm for QPR.

I think most of us on here struggle with that on a daily basis....

Welcome to the asylum, fella.
Hello LFW, new here. Trying to rediscover my enthusiasm for QPR on 08:37 - Jun 3 with 3043 viewsswitchingcode

WATRB by far a better forum this is full of idiots lol
Hello LFW, new here. Trying to rediscover my enthusiasm for QPR on 08:42 - Jun 3 with 3038 viewsoldhoop

Hello LFW, new here. Trying to rediscover my enthusiasm for QPR on 22:45 - Jun 2 by BklynRanger

Welcome, Old.

Next season could end up being a lot more enjoyable than this season, I think.

Thanks mate
Hello LFW, new here. Trying to rediscover my enthusiasm for QPR on 08:42 - Jun 3 with 3033 viewsoldhoop

Hello LFW, new here. Trying to rediscover my enthusiasm for QPR on 08:09 - Jun 3 by BerkoRanger

Trying to rediscover my enthusiasm for QPR.

I think most of us on here struggle with that on a daily basis....

Welcome to the asylum, fella.

do I need to wear safety equipment?
Login to get fewer ads

Hello LFW, new here. Trying to rediscover my enthusiasm for QPR on 10:01 - Jun 3 with 2993 viewsichbinnaughty

Hello LFW, new here. Trying to rediscover my enthusiasm for QPR on 22:13 - Jun 2 by CroydonCaptJack

I post on there, not606 and here. I'm a forum tart 😁

Re: your avatar.
When was the last time you revelled in the delicious dark menace of Digeridoo?!
Hello LFW, new here. Trying to rediscover my enthusiasm for QPR on 10:04 - Jun 3 with 2992 viewsQPunkR

Hello LFW, new here. Trying to rediscover my enthusiasm for QPR on 08:37 - Jun 3 by switchingcode

WATRB by far a better forum this is full of idiots lol

"lol"

QPR - "shit but local"

Hello LFW, new here. Trying to rediscover my enthusiasm for QPR on 13:00 - Jun 3 with 2927 viewsHayesender

Hello LFW, new here. Trying to rediscover my enthusiasm for QPR on 10:04 - Jun 3 by QPunkR

"lol"

Gsoh, willing to travel

Oh shite, wrong forum

Poll: Shamima Beghum

Hello LFW, new here. Trying to rediscover my enthusiasm for QPR on 13:45 - Jun 3 with 2888 viewswestberksr

"enthusiasm for QPR"

a phrase sadly lacking from my vocabulary for some time!

welcome Old. never made it to WATRB so 'no comment'.
Hello LFW, new here. Trying to rediscover my enthusiasm for QPR on 15:35 - Jun 3 with 2834 viewsCroydonCaptJack

Hello LFW, new here. Trying to rediscover my enthusiasm for QPR on 10:01 - Jun 3 by ichbinnaughty

Re: your avatar.
When was the last time you revelled in the delicious dark menace of Digeridoo?!

It's not one of my favourites of his to be honest. A bit uncompromising!
What I am listening to now is his amazing collection of unreleased tracks he has uploaded to Soundcloud. 228 tracks at the moment.
He did it under an anonymous user number but it is definitely him.

https://soundcloud.com/user18081971
Hello LFW, new here. Trying to rediscover my enthusiasm for QPR on 19:26 - Jun 3 with 2751 viewsDeepcutHoop

Hello LFW, new here. Trying to rediscover my enthusiasm for QPR on 15:35 - Jun 3 by CroydonCaptJack

It's not one of my favourites of his to be honest. A bit uncompromising!
What I am listening to now is his amazing collection of unreleased tracks he has uploaded to Soundcloud. 228 tracks at the moment.
He did it under an anonymous user number but it is definitely him.

https://soundcloud.com/user18081971

Lost my enthusiasm for most QPR messageboards some time ago tbf. Prefer this one at the moment, but the inability to properly quote other posts here is something I definitely miss from WATRBs.

I do not miss the general tolerance for racism and FV talk on WATRB
Hello LFW, new here. Trying to rediscover my enthusiasm for QPR on 22:13 - Jun 3 with 2701 viewsvblockranger

Hello LFW, new here. Trying to rediscover my enthusiasm for QPR on 19:26 - Jun 3 by DeepcutHoop

Lost my enthusiasm for most QPR messageboards some time ago tbf. Prefer this one at the moment, but the inability to properly quote other posts here is something I definitely miss from WATRBs.

I do not miss the general tolerance for racism and FV talk on WATRB

You still a yoghurt knitting tank top wearer then Deepcut? :-) WATRB has some good posters as does this board. Unfortunately it's current Moderation team has been infiltrated by 2 or 3 complete knobheads which is holding it back.
Hello LFW, new here. Trying to rediscover my enthusiasm for QPR on 22:34 - Jun 3 with 2624 viewsDeepcutHoop

Hello LFW, new here. Trying to rediscover my enthusiasm for QPR on 22:13 - Jun 3 by vblockranger

You still a yoghurt knitting tank top wearer then Deepcut? :-) WATRB has some good posters as does this board. Unfortunately it's current Moderation team has been infiltrated by 2 or 3 complete knobheads which is holding it back.

Oh ffs....

Have they let you back on there yet?
Hello LFW, new here. Trying to rediscover my enthusiasm for QPR on 23:02 - Jun 3 with 2606 viewsHadders

Welcome Oldhoop. I have found this site to be very civilised, except for the time recently when I committed the cardinal sin of mentioning that despicable so-called club in SW6 without expressing a sufficient level of fury and loathing (I have learnt my lesson now, but still bear the scars). I am sure you would never think of making that mistake, so you`ll be fine.
Hello LFW, new here. Trying to rediscover my enthusiasm for QPR on 23:08 - Jun 3 with 2598 viewsPunteR

Hello LFW, new here. Trying to rediscover my enthusiasm for QPR on 23:02 - Jun 3 by Hadders

Welcome Oldhoop. I have found this site to be very civilised, except for the time recently when I committed the cardinal sin of mentioning that despicable so-called club in SW6 without expressing a sufficient level of fury and loathing (I have learnt my lesson now, but still bear the scars). I am sure you would never think of making that mistake, so you`ll be fine.

Sorry hadders, was that the one I called you an idiot and Chelsea fan.

Hello LFW, new here. Trying to rediscover my enthusiasm for QPR on 23:12 - Jun 3 with 2592 viewsHadders

Not again, PunteR! PLEEEEEEEASE!
[Post edited 3 Jun 2015 23:12]
Hello LFW, new here. Trying to rediscover my enthusiasm for QPR on 23:15 - Jun 3 with 2578 viewsbacardiinbrissie

Welcome old fella,
This is one of the best forums IMHO. I posted on WATRB for a total of 2 weeks and found the majority to be a bunch of wa***rs> Sad but true.
There were a couple of dcnt lads but got drowned out by the other morons.
The fact that you have changed marks you down as one of the "good eggs"

Just dont mention Redknapp, Hughes, Adel, promotion, Ramsey as manager, relegation, Les, Tony, Car Giant, the new training ground, youth players, scouting Zamora, Remy, Bos, Hill & Dunne, Barton or SWP and you'll be ok.
We can talk about types of cheese if you want ?
[Post edited 3 Jun 2015 23:17]
Hello LFW, new here. Trying to rediscover my enthusiasm for QPR on 23:20 - Jun 3 with 2569 viewsPunteR

Hello LFW, new here. Trying to rediscover my enthusiasm for QPR on 23:12 - Jun 3 by Hadders

Not again, PunteR! PLEEEEEEEASE!
[Post edited 3 Jun 2015 23:12]

I come in peace man.
I cant really remember what is was about!
I take it back though. I'm not normally one for name calling but calling you a ch#@*ea fan was low. No need for that,not on this forum anyway. Sorry dude.
[Post edited 3 Jun 2015 23:27]

Hello LFW, new here. Trying to rediscover my enthusiasm for QPR on 00:39 - Jun 4 with 2512 viewsBluce_Ree

Hello LFW, new here. Trying to rediscover my enthusiasm for QPR on 13:55 - Jun 2 by timcocking

You'll find this a very friendly and positive message board with little or no room for negativity and histrionics.

Hmmm...

You must have me on ignore then.

Hi, Oldhoop.

Stefan Moore, Stefan Moore running down the wing. Stefan Moore, Stefan Moore running down the wing. He runs like a cheetah, his crosses couldn't be sweeter. Stefan Moore. Stefan Moore. Stefan Moore.

Hello LFW, new here. Trying to rediscover my enthusiasm for QPR on 18:57 - Jun 4 with 2390 viewsBrianMcCarthy

Welcome Oldhoop.

They're a fine bunch on here. Hope you enjoy it.

"The opposite of love, after all, is not hate, but indifference."
Poll: Player of the Year (so far)

Hello LFW, new here. Trying to rediscover my enthusiasm for QPR on 10:54 - Jun 5 with 2304 viewsoldhoop

Hello LFW, new here. Trying to rediscover my enthusiasm for QPR on 18:57 - Jun 4 by BrianMcCarthy

Welcome Oldhoop.

They're a fine bunch on here. Hope you enjoy it.

Hello LFW, new here. Trying to rediscover my enthusiasm for QPR on 11:24 - Jun 6 with 2248 viewsMarc

Welcome aboard Frank
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024