Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
SSN - reckon QPR will stick with CR!! - PLEASE TONY DON'T!! 21:26 - May 11 with 7617 viewsqprant

http://www1.skysports.com/football/news/11711/9846520/qpr-to-stick-with-chris-ra

Hope not!
SSN - reckon QPR will stick with CR!! - PLEASE TONY DON'T!! on 21:33 - May 11 with 5398 viewspaulparker

FFS
If this is true does that buffoon Fernades ever learn ?
The most important pre season in our History and we give it to Mr cheap but nice to manage
A bloke so inept he makes Paul hart seem like pep guardiola
We deserve relegating again

And Bowles is onside, Swinburne has come rushing out of his goal , what can Bowles do here , onto the left foot no, on to the right foot That’s there that’s two, and that’s Bowles Brian Moore

SSN - reckon QPR will stick with CR!! - PLEASE TONY DON'T!! on 21:38 - May 11 with 5360 viewsHollowayRanger

he should go back to being a coach

picking swp finished him for me

if he stays I bet he's sacked by january

Listen to the band play!
Poll: How much will you pay for adult season ticket next season if in championship

SSN - reckon QPR will stick with CR!! - PLEASE TONY DON'T!! on 21:39 - May 11 with 5363 views08olesen

I reckon adkins has a good shout. He fits the Southampton model which we all want.

Poll: Who will the other play off

SSN - reckon QPR will stick with CR!! - PLEASE TONY DON'T!! on 21:51 - May 11 with 5293 viewsloftus77

IF ths is true, I do wonder - is our Tony some kind of fetishist or something?

Does he get some sort of weird, private kick out of making rubbish decision after rubbish decision after rubbish decision and seeing his fans suffer??

I hope not.
SSN - reckon QPR will stick with CR!! - PLEASE TONY DON'T!! on 21:57 - May 11 with 5237 viewsHerzog

i think it would be a good decision

i think Les has the best interests of the club at heart
and Ramsey and Les work well together

if they're trying a new direction and this is part of it then I'm in favour
SSN - reckon QPR will stick with CR!! - PLEASE TONY DON'T!! on 22:04 - May 11 with 5217 viewsMonahoop

SSN - reckon QPR will stick with CR!! - PLEASE TONY DON'T!! on 21:39 - May 11 by 08olesen

I reckon adkins has a good shout. He fits the Southampton model which we all want.

I've often thought this too. I like Adkins, but he bombed at Reading, though they weren't in good shape at the time. I wouldn't mind him at our club. But you have to remember, QPR are a million miles from aspiring to the Southampton model and are not going to be even close with the flippant management team running our beloved club. No, Adkins would be a fool to even consider coming to us at the present time, as would many other half decent candidates.

There aint half been some clever bastards.

SSN - reckon QPR will stick with CR!! - PLEASE TONY DON'T!! on 22:06 - May 11 with 5197 viewsLowerloftLad

Ian holloway was SSN saying he would jump at the chance of coming back i would snap olly back at least there would a QPR man at the helm

WARNOCKS come out and said QPR will be destined for league one keeping Ramsey as manger and using a full team of kids

There are people who care about the club and yet we still fook them over

Ohhhhhh bobby zamora

SSN - reckon QPR will stick with CR!! - PLEASE TONY DON'T!! on 22:11 - May 11 with 5162 viewsdanehoop

SSN - reckon QPR will stick with CR!! - PLEASE TONY DON'T!! on 22:06 - May 11 by LowerloftLad

Ian holloway was SSN saying he would jump at the chance of coming back i would snap olly back at least there would a QPR man at the helm

WARNOCKS come out and said QPR will be destined for league one keeping Ramsey as manger and using a full team of kids

There are people who care about the club and yet we still fook them over

Ollie no. Not anymore. Warnock the same. Great work in the past but move on

Never knowingly understood

Login to get fewer ads

SSN - reckon QPR will stick with CR!! - PLEASE TONY DON'T!! on 22:14 - May 11 with 5140 viewsLblock

It seems that Hadron Collider has plenty more yak shit left to throw at us doesnt it?

If Benny gets the job can we please run out to this next season? It'll sum up the mood from the stands perfectly

Cherish and enjoy life.... this ain't no dress rehearsal

SSN - reckon QPR will stick with CR!! - PLEASE TONY DON'T!! on 22:15 - May 11 with 5134 viewspaulparker

SSN - reckon QPR will stick with CR!! - PLEASE TONY DON'T!! on 22:11 - May 11 by danehoop

Ollie no. Not anymore. Warnock the same. Great work in the past but move on

I'd rather Olly than that cretin Ramsey getting the job
That sub of SWP is still winding me up more than 24 hours after the game

And Bowles is onside, Swinburne has come rushing out of his goal , what can Bowles do here , onto the left foot no, on to the right foot That’s there that’s two, and that’s Bowles Brian Moore

SSN - reckon QPR will stick with CR!! - PLEASE TONY DON'T!! on 22:15 - May 11 with 5129 viewsganjR

As much as he has managed to go from a breath of fresh air to someone not good enough IMO, I reckon we'd get a very different bloke if he got the job permanently.
He took the job on that nobody else (good enough) would take. You couldn't blame them either: a squad that needed additions, struggling in the prem and with no chance of rectifying the problems. Add to that the fact that when we got relegated, he would be seen as crap and also have a relegation as the first thing on his managerial cv.
I wonder who he would bring in as his no.2?
Still rather keep him as coach and get Clement or Warburton in.
You think.... Where will those 2 go, if not to us? Who will Ramsey go to, if not at us? Answer to the 2nd question is: to Villa as Sherwoods no.2 bet the other 2 get bigger gigs.
Lastly, I think it shows (with some) how Fernandes is damned if he does and damned if he doesn't bring in Ramsey as boss. We've done the experienced and high level manager choices and have fcked up. We all want a good coach, try promote from within and get someone who has a great record of developing youth players. He ticks all those boxes. I kind of dont blame him for his shortcomings, must've been a mare dealing with a weak squad, injuries, suspensions and bad eggs.
SSN - reckon QPR will stick with CR!! - PLEASE TONY DON'T!! on 22:15 - May 11 with 5123 viewsbosh67

I still think it is hard to judge Ramsey on what he inherited from Redknapp. He didn't even have the luxury of a full squad at any point.

However... Sean Dyche? Burnley would be mad to let him go but... He is a manager with a playing style. It's attacking it's just that his players forgot how to score. They always play on the front foot. I remember that.

Never knowingly right.
Poll: How long before new signings become quivering wrecks of the players they were?

SSN - reckon QPR will stick with CR!! - PLEASE TONY DON'T!! on 22:17 - May 11 with 5114 viewsLowerloftLad

Ollie and bircham at least care and know the club and would get the full backing from the fans and would keep QPR out if the bottom 3

Ramsey brought on friggin Swp ...... Ollie would have not even taken him to the city ground

Ohhhhhh bobby zamora

SSN - reckon QPR will stick with CR!! - PLEASE TONY DON'T!! on 22:25 - May 11 with 5066 viewscarlh5266

Hate to quote the Fact Hunt and Redknapp apologist that is Martin Samuel but here goes....
"HR 19 points from 23 games at an average of 0.82 was relegation form, it works out as roughly 31 points over the season, and he must take a large share of responsibility for this outcome. Yet Ramsey, who it was hoped would engage the players, has taken eight points from 13 games at an average of 0.61. That hardly suggests he is a better option"

I know its Redknapp`s side Ramsey inherited but if he is the great coach people say he is then surely he had to do better than that to be even considered.
SSN - reckon QPR will stick with CR!! - PLEASE TONY DON'T!! on 22:32 - May 11 with 5011 viewsdanehoop

SSN - reckon QPR will stick with CR!! - PLEASE TONY DON'T!! on 22:25 - May 11 by carlh5266

Hate to quote the Fact Hunt and Redknapp apologist that is Martin Samuel but here goes....
"HR 19 points from 23 games at an average of 0.82 was relegation form, it works out as roughly 31 points over the season, and he must take a large share of responsibility for this outcome. Yet Ramsey, who it was hoped would engage the players, has taken eight points from 13 games at an average of 0.61. That hardly suggests he is a better option"

I know its Redknapp`s side Ramsey inherited but if he is the great coach people say he is then surely he had to do better than that to be even considered.

Hold on. How long did Bagpuss have and how much did he piss away creating that squad ? Ramsay gets no such time and gets shat on with injuries. He can be a great coach, but you can't polish a turd

Never knowingly understood

SSN - reckon QPR will stick with CR!! - PLEASE TONY DON'T!! on 22:33 - May 11 with 5005 viewsToast_R

Holloway is a bit of a boom and bust manager. Very patchy. For every Blackpool Plymouth and QPR there's a Leicester, Palace and Millwall.

We need someone new over a 3 year contract where the aim is to be looking for promotion by year 3.
SSN - reckon QPR will stick with CR!! - PLEASE TONY DON'T!! on 22:37 - May 11 with 4982 viewspaulparker

I'm still struggling to see this great coach everyone keeps banging on about
All I've seen is woeful defending, 4-4-2 smashing it long, Bizarre team selections, he isn't even a great motivator as the team look half arsed ,
As I've said before if he was that wonderful Spurs wouldn't have let him leave

SSN - reckon QPR will stick with CR!! - PLEASE TONY DON'T!! on 22:41 - May 11 with 4968 viewsItalianR

SSN - reckon QPR will stick with CR!! - PLEASE TONY DON'T!! on 22:33 - May 11 by Toast_R

Holloway is a bit of a boom and bust manager. Very patchy. For every Blackpool Plymouth and QPR there's a Leicester, Palace and Millwall.

We need someone new over a 3 year contract where the aim is to be looking for promotion by year 3.

Well Palace got promoted with him at the helm.
SSN - reckon QPR will stick with CR!! - PLEASE TONY DON'T!! on 22:45 - May 11 with 4949 viewsHollowayRanger

SSN - reckon QPR will stick with CR!! - PLEASE TONY DON'T!! on 21:57 - May 11 by Herzog

i think it would be a good decision

i think Les has the best interests of the club at heart
and Ramsey and Les work well together

if they're trying a new direction and this is part of it then I'm in favour

only direction I see them taking us is down down down

Listen to the band play!
Poll: How much will you pay for adult season ticket next season if in championship

SSN - reckon QPR will stick with CR!! - PLEASE TONY DON'T!! on 23:10 - May 11 with 4856 viewsLowerloftLad

Also kept a poor millwall side up the year before last. Id say Leicester was the one job you would look at and say things went very wrong for ollie

Ohhhhhh bobby zamora

SSN - reckon QPR will stick with CR!! - PLEASE TONY DON'T!! on 07:38 - May 12 with 4705 viewsSpiritofGregory

This is a big mistake. Fernandes really doesn't have a clue.
SSN - reckon QPR will stick with CR!! - PLEASE TONY DON'T!! on 07:58 - May 12 with 4668 viewsGloucs_R

Two words...dream manager.

Ffs.

Poll: Are we staying up?

SSN - reckon QPR will stick with CR!! - PLEASE TONY DON'T!! on 08:22 - May 12 with 4607 viewsHooped_Pullie

Would prefer us to take a punt on someone fresh (e.g. Warburton) but would far rather have Adkins or even Holloway back than giving the job to Ramsey.

Most likely scenario is they give him a two-year contract, which they then find themselves having to compensate their way out of by November at the latest.

Have they REALLY not seen what happened at Norwich last year ? Or have they got this misbegotten notion that we are somehow different ?

Mind you, they're probably right. We're far worse.
SSN - reckon QPR will stick with CR!! - PLEASE TONY DON'T!! on 08:27 - May 12 with 4583 viewshighleverhoopL

If we were engaged in any kind of organised search for an alternative, who is running it- Les?
We don't have a CEO.

Our only hope is that it is the usual short list of one and Tony himself is talking to someone like Warburton.

Unfortunately the body language again suggests that the money taps have been turned off completely and it is going to be Ramsey and the youth next season, with a club legend as the fall guy.
SSN - reckon QPR will stick with CR!! - PLEASE TONY DON'T!! on 08:30 - May 12 with 4574 viewsdodge_stoke_r

Hardly the "dream manager" that Fernandes anounced that he had for next season a few months ago!
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024