Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Thought I'd try to park in Chiswick today.......... 08:13 - Mar 22 with 1588 viewskropotkin41

........ as it's a Sunday and I can just stay on the M4 until the very end of it. Any ideas anyone? Good car parks? Or is this just a stupid idea and should I get off further West?

Leaving at 10am, so need some advice quite soon please.

‘morbid curiosity about where this is all going’

Thought I'd try to park in Chiswick today.......... on 08:23 - Mar 22 with 1568 viewsPunteR

Should be able to park in shepherds bush mate. I sometimes park on of the side roads before the green,Hammersmith side.

Occasional providers of half decent House music.

Thought I'd try to park in Chiswick today.......... on 09:05 - Mar 22 with 1506 viewskropotkin41

Thought I'd try to park in Chiswick today.......... on 08:23 - Mar 22 by PunteR

Should be able to park in shepherds bush mate. I sometimes park on of the side roads before the green,Hammersmith side.

Right, I might give that a try. It's been years since I've driven to a match, usually I stop at a mate's house in Hounslow or Feltham and catch the train.

‘morbid curiosity about where this is all going’

Thought I'd try to park in Chiswick today.......... on 10:17 - Mar 22 with 1399 viewsfrancisbowles

I always drive up the M4 and then A4 and come off just before Hammersmith Broadway at Rivercourt Road. Park very close to ground if an hour before ko!
Thought I'd try to park in Chiswick today.......... on 10:23 - Mar 22 with 1378 viewsSudbury_Hill_R

Still on a travel theme, anyone that uses Chiltern Railways should be warned of emergency engineering work later today. Last trains as below:

Last trains

NB/Down/from London 2B65 18.42 Marylebone to Aylesbury
SB /UP / to London 2C70 17.05 Aylesbury to Marylebone

Then special bus service in operation Aylesbury to Amersham then change for Metropolitan line.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024