Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Yun 22:12 - Oct 27 with 4856 viewsBromleyHoop

Gary Neville has just said in his post match comments that he's been very impressed with Yun over the last two games. Praise indeed from such a decorated and obviously knowledgable player and now commentator.
It really beggars believe that it's taken him so long to get into this team and make that left back slot his own. Especially when Traore is so erratic #bambionice

Poll: Who is your player of the season

Yun on 22:16 - Oct 27 with 3986 viewsBklynRanger

I was worried we'd loose him in January if he hadn't got into that team, and I wouldn't have blamed the boy.

Good player already and he's only going to get better.
Yun on 22:20 - Oct 27 with 3913 viewsMonahoop

Looked a good tidy player tonight. A good asset if he keeps it up.

There aint half been some clever bastards.

Yun on 22:27 - Oct 27 with 3814 viewswestberksr

Aggressive, quick, calm, hard working, skillful

And at long last he's playing!
Yun on 22:34 - Oct 27 with 3718 viewskarl

Yun on 22:27 - Oct 27 by westberksr

Aggressive, quick, calm, hard working, skillful

And at long last he's playing!

+1

Good awareness too, under pressure facing goal he got well positioned and was fouled more often than not
Yun on 22:34 - Oct 27 with 3706 viewsPunteR

We have a left back.!

Occasional providers of half decent House music.

Yun on 22:36 - Oct 27 with 3678 viewsMarc

Few shakey moments but overall fantastic in the last two games.

Hasnt looked out of place at all.
Yun on 22:38 - Oct 27 with 3645 viewsQPRMUSO

Could be worth a few bob if he keeps playing like this, always rated him.
Yun on 23:25 - Oct 27 with 3327 viewsRanger78

MOM for me
Login to get fewer ads

Yun on 23:33 - Oct 27 with 3253 viewsjohnhoop

Really makes you wonder why the fcuk it's taken so long for him to be given a regular starting place. I may well be biased as I'm staying with family in South Korea at the moment and really want him to do well but he's far and away the best option we've got in that position.
Yun on 23:43 - Oct 27 with 3181 viewsted_hendrix

Thought he was very good and strewth he can read the game and anticipate what's happening.

My Father had a profound influence on me, he was a lunatic.

Yun on 23:44 - Oct 27 with 3165 viewsmartinm

He had a blinder!
Yun on 23:48 - Oct 27 with 3133 viewsbosh67

He's very very good. Proper left back. Fast, tough, strong, knows where he is meant to be.

Never knowingly right.
Poll: How long before new signings become quivering wrecks of the players they were?

Yun on 00:05 - Oct 28 with 3045 viewsbarabajagal

He may be the difference. He reads the game magnificently, has some pace, understands positions, can attack, good crossing ability, never cowers in the tackle. Won't be with us next year, both ability and merchandise may see to that. Doff of the hat to Green?
Yun on 00:20 - Oct 28 with 2952 viewsPablo_Hoopsta

He was great tonight and gave a great account of himself on TV tonight. I really hope this is him making his place in the starting 11. Even Redknapp has said he did well!

Just hope in the end that we have done enough to make him want to stay with us as he looks a class above and I'm sure there would be no shortage of takers/buyers if he became available.
Yun on 11:34 - Oct 28 with 2594 viewswhittocksRs

First saw him at Exeter in the Cup last year and it was obvious then he was a quality player. Redknapp doesn't like him but he's now looking indispensable.
Yun on 11:42 - Oct 28 with 2555 viewsW7Ranger

Yun on 11:34 - Oct 28 by whittocksRs

First saw him at Exeter in the Cup last year and it was obvious then he was a quality player. Redknapp doesn't like him but he's now looking indispensable.

I think Harry likes him now. In his interview after the game, without prompting he thought YSY ran Dunne close for MoM. Said he thought Yun was excellent, before stating the whole team was fentastic!
Yun on 11:46 - Oct 28 with 2535 viewsCamberleyR

Only doing what he did in the World Cup.

Poll: Which is the worst QPR team?

Yun on 11:47 - Oct 28 with 2532 viewspaulparker

said after the a Liverpool game how he reminds me a little of Bardsley
the way the control the ball, the way he dinks it down the line ,
he also got in some great blocks
makes you wonder why HR persisted with BAE when everyone and his dog new Yun was not only better, but had a much better attitude and actually want to wear the jersey

And Bowles is onside, Swinburne has come rushing out of his goal , what can Bowles do here , onto the left foot no, on to the right foot That’s there that’s two, and that’s Bowles Brian Moore

Yun on 12:08 - Oct 28 with 2471 viewsjohncharles

Yun on 11:42 - Oct 28 by W7Ranger

I think Harry likes him now. In his interview after the game, without prompting he thought YSY ran Dunne close for MoM. Said he thought Yun was excellent, before stating the whole team was fentastic!

Harry telling everyone what a good player Yun is after freezing him out for so long

Strong and stable my arse.

Yun on 13:13 - Oct 28 with 2359 viewsQPunkR

Yun on 12:08 - Oct 28 by johncharles

Harry telling everyone what a good player Yun is after freezing him out for so long

Yup, prolly been ees only fwend at the Club vis 'ole time an' all

QPR - "shit but local"

Yun on 13:23 - Oct 28 with 2322 viewssaxbend

He has all of the determination, most of the decision making and 3 times the pace and stamina of Clint Hill. What more could you want?
Yun on 13:40 - Oct 28 with 2260 viewsrobith

Yun on 11:47 - Oct 28 by paulparker

said after the a Liverpool game how he reminds me a little of Bardsley
the way the control the ball, the way he dinks it down the line ,
he also got in some great blocks
makes you wonder why HR persisted with BAE when everyone and his dog new Yun was not only better, but had a much better attitude and actually want to wear the jersey

Thanks for that. I'd just about got the BAE debacle out of my conscious mind

*seethes*
Yun on 13:42 - Oct 28 with 2241 viewsAntti_Heinola

agree with all this.

by the way, anyone else having trouble posting a new thread? won't let me do it...

Bare bones.

Yun on 13:46 - Oct 28 with 2215 viewsPinnerPaul

Yun on 13:42 - Oct 28 by Antti_Heinola

agree with all this.

by the way, anyone else having trouble posting a new thread? won't let me do it...

We've probably reached our positive quota for the day!
Yun on 13:56 - Oct 28 with 2177 viewsdanehoop

Kind of agree with you PP, but as I recall he picked a nasty injury when he was on loan at Doncaster (who rated him highly) which kept out for quite a few months and he took sometime to regain fitness and form. By season end he was very much pushing for starting places.

BAE, what a total utter.........

Never knowingly understood

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024