Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
BRAVE DECISION NEEDED NOW. 20:20 - Jan 5 with 4039 viewsizzitme

As Coleman's annual contract falls about now, would the board consider asking Hill back ?
There are many who would not want this, but in reality he remains our best ever manager, currently out of work, and with serious dissent taking hold of season ticket holders and justified diminishing home support, this is an option to at least try.
Of course Hill may not be interested, but then again I don't think he will get many other olive branches as his career lies in ruins at present.
It would be interesting if someone could organise an online vote, and I think the "ayes" would have it?
BRAVE DECISION NEEDED NOW. on 23:32 - Jan 5 with 891 viewsfitzochris

BRAVE DECISION NEEDED NOW. on 22:57 - Jan 5 by dalenumber2

Sick of hearing about Hill and Flitcroft to be honest. They are in the past and I don't think for a minute they would come back, but if they did they would be unlikely to turn things around instantly (which would be the fans' expectations). Our future either lies with the current management (hopefully doing better than they are at present) or with new blood - whoever that may be.

Aye, they'd need to contend with a squad full of JC's players for a start and we don't have the budget for an overhaul.

Blog: Rochdale 2018/19 part three: Getting points on the board

BRAVE DECISION NEEDED NOW. on 00:31 - Jan 6 with 848 viewsdingdangblue

BRAVE DECISION NEEDED NOW. on 21:38 - Jan 5 by BrighouseDale

Hill's reputation is now at an all time low. It wouldn't do his career any harm at all to come back to Rochdale for two or three seasons to reiterate what he's really capable of. Don't get me wrong, I don't want JC sacked just yet, but I wouldn't be at all disappointed if Hill (or Flickers for that matter) was approached.

Why is Hillys reputation at an all time low? He's just joined the longish list of ex Barnsley managers in the last 10 years. The success he had at dale was 100 times harder to achieve than failing at Barnsley.

Its a BRILLIANT goal to cap a BRILLIANT start by Rochdale - Don Goodman 26/08/10
Poll: Are fans more annoyed losing or not playing Henderson centre forward?

BRAVE DECISION NEEDED NOW. on 12:20 - Jan 6 with 780 viewsBrighouseDale

BRAVE DECISION NEEDED NOW. on 00:31 - Jan 6 by dingdangblue

Why is Hillys reputation at an all time low? He's just joined the longish list of ex Barnsley managers in the last 10 years. The success he had at dale was 100 times harder to achieve than failing at Barnsley.

Hill has not previously been sacked from a managerial position, therefore his reputation (and ego) will be lower than it has been until now. Some might say he didn't deserve to be sacked, but in the short time he was at Barnsley he didn't exactly set the world on fire. He had a fantastic reputation when he was at Rochdale, and that has now been marred somewhat.

I am the resurrection and I am the light.

BRAVE DECISION NEEDED NOW. on 12:58 - Jan 6 with 751 viewsDorsetDale

BRAVE DECISION NEEDED NOW. on 12:20 - Jan 6 by BrighouseDale

Hill has not previously been sacked from a managerial position, therefore his reputation (and ego) will be lower than it has been until now. Some might say he didn't deserve to be sacked, but in the short time he was at Barnsley he didn't exactly set the world on fire. He had a fantastic reputation when he was at Rochdale, and that has now been marred somewhat.

The proof (or lack of), in that pudding will be when and where his next job offer comes from.

I inserted the word "offer" as I think he'll be somewhat more selective in his options than last time round.

YOU do not have the right to give someone else permission to tell me what I can and can't do.

BRAVE DECISION NEEDED NOW. on 12:59 - Jan 6 with 749 viewsmacro

BRAVE DECISION NEEDED NOW. on 12:58 - Jan 6 by DorsetDale

The proof (or lack of), in that pudding will be when and where his next job offer comes from.

I inserted the word "offer" as I think he'll be somewhat more selective in his options than last time round.

Donny could be a good one for hill if Saunders jumps ship and goes to Wolves
BRAVE DECISION NEEDED NOW. on 13:15 - Jan 6 with 730 viewssweetcorn

BRAVE DECISION NEEDED NOW. on 21:27 - Jan 5 by Thacks_Rabbits

1. Nor did I expect Steve Parkin to come back

2. Well, I guess thats down to the powers that be

3. Who - Oldham, bURY or Preston - where he may not get the job - if it become available

4. As for managers - they are everywhere - Loads of forgotton decent managers who could do a job - and would welcome the opportunity

It's ok saying there are loads of decent managers around. Name them

Leader of the little gang of immature cretins.

BRAVE DECISION NEEDED NOW. on 13:17 - Jan 6 with 729 viewsBigDaveMyCock

BRAVE DECISION NEEDED NOW. on 00:31 - Jan 6 by dingdangblue

Barnsley were bottom of the table and they were being cut adrift under Hill. Also, he did worse than his predecessor, Mark Robins, who was an up-and-coming manager that Hill had previously held the upper hand over whilst they were at Dale and Rotherham. Whilst his reputation may not be at an all time low, it's certainly took a huge knock.

Poll: Was the Incredible Hulk a sh!thouse?

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024