Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Gornell 17:50 - Dec 8 with 11976 viewsmizfit

What a stupid c*nt
Gornell on 21:05 - Dec 11 with 1499 viewsgeorgedale

Gornell on 20:48 - Dec 11 by DaleAwaydayBot

how can you deem stupidity as passion what the whole incident could of been avoided

What? Have you ever played the game? Not talking Fifa?
Gornell on 21:06 - Dec 11 with 1488 viewsRalphs12

Gornell on 21:05 - Dec 11 by georgedale

What? Have you ever played the game? Not talking Fifa?

Dont think he's ever played Fifa either, I'd be abit miffed if we didnt end up with Gornell long term.
Gornell on 21:09 - Dec 11 with 1476 viewsgeorgedale

Gornell on 21:06 - Dec 11 by Ralphs12

Dont think he's ever played Fifa either, I'd be abit miffed if we didnt end up with Gornell long term.

Agree totally Ralph
Gornell on 21:12 - Dec 11 with 1461 viewsRalphs12

Gornell on 21:09 - Dec 11 by georgedale

Agree totally Ralph

Any player can have a moment of madness, yes hes a bit of a prat for reacting. For years and years I had a mate who I played footy with even just on the street and he was exactly the same, on occasions he would see his arse and have a little mad minute. To say "send him back, get rid, shite player, dont want him anymore" what ever it may be is silly. Think he's had a couple of good games so far and hope theres many more to come.
Gornell on 21:26 - Dec 11 with 1434 viewsBeefCurtain

What I don't get is that Tazbot claimed to go to the game and yet is citing that he saw P.Edwards name up front on the team sheet. Surely if he was at the game he'd know that this wasn't the case. General comments like 'we wuz shucking' and refusing to accept that Lillis was to blame for two goals leads me to believe that he wasn't actually at the game. Rumbled?

Everyone's had beef with beef curtain.

Gornell on 21:30 - Dec 11 with 1421 viewsDaleAwaydayBot

Gornell on 21:26 - Dec 11 by BeefCurtain

What I don't get is that Tazbot claimed to go to the game and yet is citing that he saw P.Edwards name up front on the team sheet. Surely if he was at the game he'd know that this wasn't the case. General comments like 'we wuz shucking' and refusing to accept that Lillis was to blame for two goals leads me to believe that he wasn't actually at the game. Rumbled?

i were actually at the game what a mug i felt seeing us lose 3-2 to Exeter City Lillis wasn't to blame for the whole game like people made out on here

After 3457 forum posts, 11 news comments & 1 match report....The Rochdale Information Robot were Born!!!

Gornell on 21:34 - Dec 11 with 1412 viewsBeefCurtain

Gornell on 21:30 - Dec 11 by DaleAwaydayBot

i were actually at the game what a mug i felt seeing us lose 3-2 to Exeter City Lillis wasn't to blame for the whole game like people made out on here

So why did you look at the team sheet (obviously post match) and deduce that P.Edwards was one of our strikers when you (I'm assuming) have a perfectly good set of human eyes?

Gornell on 21:35 - Dec 11 with 1410 viewsphomem

Gornell on 21:30 - Dec 11 by DaleAwaydayBot

I can confirm that taz was indeed behind the goal at the Exeter game stood near the back behind the goal
Login to get fewer ads

Gornell on 21:36 - Dec 11 with 1402 viewsSalwaDale

Gornell on 21:35 - Dec 11 by phomem

I can confirm that taz was indeed behind the goal at the Exeter game stood near the back behind the goal

And walking down the stairs singing "Are you Barrow in disguise" and "Suarez, Suarez"

TBBT

Gornell on 21:38 - Dec 11 with 1394 viewsDaleAwaydayBot

Gornell on 21:36 - Dec 11 by SalwaDale

And walking down the stairs singing "Are you Barrow in disguise" and "Suarez, Suarez"

Indeed that were me and there keeper did a Suarez as we all saw in Pearl Street Saturday

After 3457 forum posts, 11 news comments & 1 match report....The Rochdale Information Robot were Born!!!

Gornell on 21:41 - Dec 11 with 1388 viewsBeefCurtain

Gornell on 21:38 - Dec 11 by DaleAwaydayBot

Indeed that were me and there keeper did a Suarez as we all saw in Pearl Street Saturday

So going back to my original question...

Gornell on 21:42 - Dec 11 with 1384 viewsmizfit

I'd love to know how your mind works
Gornell on 22:37 - Dec 11 with 1339 viewsTVOS1907

Eh? Did Dale recruit Evra for the day?

When I was your age, I used to enjoy the odd game of tennis. Or was it golf?

Gornell on 22:39 - Dec 11 with 1328 viewsphomem

Gornell on 21:42 - Dec 11 by mizfit

I'd love to know how your mind works

Really!
Gornell on 23:26 - Dec 11 with 1285 viewsShun

Gornell on 21:36 - Dec 11 by SalwaDale

No Plymouth songs?
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024