Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
4 Points from 6 This Week.... 17:12 - Nov 10 with 2051 viewsSandy_lane_lad

I think we'd have all taken that at the start of the week! Made up. A point away at 2nd in the table and a battling/scraping win away against 3rd from bottom.

Up the Dale!
4 Points from 6 This Week.... on 17:16 - Nov 10 with 2028 viewsD_Alien

Yes, Coleman's building a team we can believe in.

A place in the next round of the FA Cup followed by a good home win next weekend would be another big boost.

Poll: What are you planning to do v Newport

4 Points from 6 This Week.... on 17:20 - Nov 10 with 1992 viewsClivert

We've got an away formula that obviously works, hopefully the Oxford win in our last home game has boosted our confidence at Spotland if so then who knows where we could end up this season?? Top three??
4 Points from 6 This Week.... on 17:22 - Nov 10 with 1981 viewssweetcorn

4 Points from 6 This Week.... on 17:20 - Nov 10 by Clivert

We've got an away formula that obviously works, hopefully the Oxford win in our last home game has boosted our confidence at Spotland if so then who knows where we could end up this season?? Top three??

We drew with fleetwood last home game.

Leader of the little gang of immature cretins.

4 Points from 6 This Week.... on 17:32 - Nov 10 with 1931 viewsDale1990

Like Coleman said, there are a lot of teams who can do well this season and all it takes is a good run of form to get into the playoffs. In Grant we have someone who is a class above the rest and if he keeps scoring then we have a chance. Lillis seems to have settled down in games having made too many mistakes early on in the season. We're still conceding but I quite like the 'we will score more than you' mentality.
4 Points from 6 This Week.... on 17:45 - Nov 10 with 1879 viewsD_Dale

4 Points from 6 This Week.... on 17:22 - Nov 10 by sweetcorn

Dale's tally of 18 away goals is better than any other L2 team; only Aldershot and Wycombe have scored fewer than Dale's 7 home goals. Why, I wonder?
4 Points from 6 This Week.... on 17:53 - Nov 10 with 1846 viewsClivert

4 Points from 6 This Week.... on 17:22 - Nov 10 by sweetcorn

Correct, getting my Tuesday's mixed up.
4 Points from 6 This Week.... on 20:00 - Nov 10 with 1702 viewsTalkingSutty

4 Points from 6 This Week.... on 17:32 - Nov 10 by Dale1990

Like Coleman said, there are a lot of teams who can do well this season and all it takes is a good run of form to get into the playoffs. In Grant we have someone who is a class above the rest and if he keeps scoring then we have a chance. Lillis seems to have settled down in games having made too many mistakes early on in the season. We're still conceding but I quite like the 'we will score more than you' mentality.

Agree, i think Grant is one of the top 3 strikers in this league and has proved to be a great signing. We arent the finished article but it feels good to know that we have a team full of battlers, the gutless displays last season made us all feel physically sick at times.

Its time us fans started to show the players and management team a bit of love, you cant fault their effort
4 Points from 6 This Week.... on 21:52 - Nov 10 with 1624 viewsShun

Still unbeaten on our travels outside of Devon too.
Login to get fewer ads

4 Points from 6 This Week.... on 22:08 - Nov 10 with 1594 viewsBanned4ever

Do you think Grant will still be with you after Jan .I dont if he keeps up his current form.
4 Points from 6 This Week.... on 10:31 - Nov 11 with 1506 viewsrochdale1

4 Points from 6 This Week.... on 20:00 - Nov 10 by TalkingSutty

Agree, i think Grant is one of the top 3 strikers in this league and has proved to be a great signing. We arent the finished article but it feels good to know that we have a team full of battlers, the gutless displays last season made us all feel physically sick at times.

Its time us fans started to show the players and management team a bit of love, you cant fault their effort

Good to see all the players around coleman, after winning goal to.. Shows they wanted it... Thats what I personaly think we need more off, players showing what it means to them and management and the fans.. We have become detached as fans, but perhaps keep grinding results and showing us we are a team again and things will get better.. Press release from a few players and manager now, telling us promotuon real and wanted, we can all start pushing togethet again
4 Points from 6 This Week.... on 10:37 - Nov 11 with 1486 viewssandylaner1

when asked about being 6th in the league coleman responded 'we'd be a bit higher if we could take penalties'

looooooooool
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024