Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Financial Crisis at the Dale? 16:26 - Dec 17 with 22728 viewssmaclad1

I’ve heard it suggested that the club’s financial affairs are not all they might be, and such is the issue that at least one player will need to be sold in January.

All this comes on the back of a reported loss from last season. Despite what we might think about previous player sales with add-ons, the cup run and associated TV money, and owning our ground, I understand that good sources have said that relaying the pitch and buying the ground contributed to last season’s state of affairs, while this season the windfall payments have dried up, we’re overspending on the player budget and the reduced price season ticket offer have all taken their toll on this season’s budget.

This seems to have been coming for some time now. All this was, I have been informed, was known about and lurking in the background before the boardroom unrest was made public.

Very worrying.
Financial Crisis at the Dale? on 16:53 - Dec 18 with 2449 viewsroccydaleian

Financial Crisis at the Dale? on 11:42 - Dec 18 by 1949er

You been sniffing BCF Roccy?

If I could get hold of some these days I would. Have you not got any stashed away in chez Newhey?
Financial Crisis at the Dale? on 17:09 - Dec 18 with 2401 viewsJames1980

Financial Crisis at the Dale? on 16:53 - Dec 18 by roccydaleian

If I could get hold of some these days I would. Have you not got any stashed away in chez Newhey?

What's BCF?

'Only happy when you've got it often makes you miss the journey'
Poll: What does Jim need ?

Financial Crisis at the Dale? on 17:19 - Dec 18 with 2379 viewsYorkshire_Dale

Financial Crisis at the Dale? on 21:32 - Dec 17 by kiwidale

It just proves the point that certain posters see themselves as a cut above the likes of the rest of us. Its always been like this on here however they are now being challenged more than in the past with one notable poster having a sabbatical.

Elite clique jobby.. Kiwi?
Financial Crisis at the Dale? on 17:35 - Dec 18 with 2335 viewsroccydaleian

Financial Crisis at the Dale? on 17:09 - Dec 18 by James1980

What's BCF?

A fire extinguishing agent that could get you high if you sniffed enough of it.
Bromochlorodifluoromethane, also known by the trade name Halon 1211, or BCF, or Halon 1211 BCF, or Freon 12B1, is a haloalkane with the chemical formula CFâ‚‚ClBr. Brominated haloalkanes were first used during World War II as fire extinguisher for aircraft and tanks. Wikipedia
Financial Crisis at the Dale? on 17:41 - Dec 18 with 2310 viewsThacks_Rabbits

Financial Crisis at the Dale? on 17:35 - Dec 18 by roccydaleian

Bromochlorodifluoromethane, also known by the trade name Halon 1211, or BCF, or Halon 1211 BCF, or Freon 12B1, is a haloalkane with the chemical formula CFâ‚‚ClBr. Brominated haloalkanes were first used during World War II as fire extinguisher for aircraft and tanks. Wikipedia

Keith must have shit loads of the stuff, judging by selections and interviews

Every Team Needs A John Ryan - The Winger Who's a Ringer!!!!!
Poll: Which player would you rather have if Twitter rumour is correct (unlikely)

Financial Crisis at the Dale? on 17:49 - Dec 18 with 2291 viewsjudd

Thank fook fer Google, eh?

Poll: What is it to be then?

Financial Crisis at the Dale? on 17:56 - Dec 18 with 2272 viewsJames1980

Financial Crisis at the Dale? on 17:49 - Dec 18 by judd

Thank fook fer Google, eh?

I put BCF in google but didn't get anything drug related.

'Only happy when you've got it often makes you miss the journey'
Poll: What does Jim need ?

Financial Crisis at the Dale? on 17:57 - Dec 18 with 2266 viewsD_Alien

Financial Crisis at the Dale? on 17:56 - Dec 18 by James1980

I put BCF in google but didn't get anything drug related.

Might be your firewall?

Poll: What are you planning to do v Newport

Login to get fewer ads

Financial Crisis at the Dale? on 18:19 - Dec 18 with 2204 viewskiwidale

Financial Crisis at the Dale? on 17:19 - Dec 18 by Yorkshire_Dale

Elite clique jobby.. Kiwi?

I'm not sure if "clique" is the right term or entirely accurate but Im happy to use it. There are people on here that see themselves as very important and a cut above common folk. Fitzochris sees it as my inferiority complex which in itself is an arrogant statement and demeaning. if you wanted another example of Fitzo's perceived superiority, born in part by the fact he is a professional and in the know, take his reply to Smaclad it reads thus

"I don’t know where you’ve sprung from recently, or what you did before deciding to post on this forum,"...." The very fact I’m posting various bits demonstrates my concern, as it’s something I’m usually opposed to."

It positively bristles with indignation and emphasises the ME, or Is my inferiority complex showing?... I'm inferior to nobody on here. cheeky bugger.

This is not the time for bickering.

Financial Crisis at the Dale? on 18:41 - Dec 18 with 2128 viewsDaleiLama

You also couldn't get more halogens onto that carbon if you tried. Nasty greenhouse gas.

Up the Dale - NOT for sale!
Poll: Is it coming home?

Financial Crisis at the Dale? on 18:46 - Dec 18 with 2110 viewskiwidale

Is that the same stuff they made Bromide from? used to stop soldiers getting erections during the war, Is it still available cos I need some.

Financial Crisis at the Dale? on 18:47 - Dec 18 with 2108 viewsThacks_Rabbits

Financial Crisis at the Dale? on 18:41 - Dec 18 by DaleiLama

You also couldn't get more halogens onto that carbon if you tried. Nasty greenhouse gas.

Claude greenhouse gas out of heartbeat- cheeky lovable rogue?

Every Team Needs A John Ryan - The Winger Who's a Ringer!!!!!
Poll: Which player would you rather have if Twitter rumour is correct (unlikely)

Financial Crisis at the Dale? on 18:51 - Dec 18 with 2091 viewsShun

There are a number of laughable (and frankly bizarre) posts on this thread. Why anyone should be accused of having a superiority complex because they choose to protect their sources (the same sources who could be in a lot of trouble if their names got out, no doubt) is beyond me.

Kiwi, fitzo’s post you’ve quoted wasn’t particularly rude or haughty. It was a reasonable response to a poster whose OP was drenched in hyperbole and would, intentionally or not, naturally cause a bit of unneeded commotion. Also, someone belittling posters for declining to reveal their sources before going on to claim their own sources are those very posters is just absurd!
[Post edited 18 Dec 2018 18:53]
Financial Crisis at the Dale? on 18:57 - Dec 18 with 2079 viewsD_Alien

Didn't we witness a brominated haloalkane during England's World Cup semi?

Poll: What are you planning to do v Newport

Financial Crisis at the Dale? on 19:12 - Dec 18 with 2038 viewsfitzochris

Financial Crisis at the Dale? on 18:51 - Dec 18 by Shun

There are a number of laughable (and frankly bizarre) posts on this thread. Why anyone should be accused of having a superiority complex because they choose to protect their sources (the same sources who could be in a lot of trouble if their names got out, no doubt) is beyond me.

Kiwi, fitzo’s post you’ve quoted wasn’t particularly rude or haughty. It was a reasonable response to a poster whose OP was drenched in hyperbole and would, intentionally or not, naturally cause a bit of unneeded commotion. Also, someone belittling posters for declining to reveal their sources before going on to claim their own sources are those very posters is just absurd!

Thanks Shun and I think most sensible folk can see Kiwi is a bit irrational. He continues to provide a good laugh, mind.

Blog: Rochdale 2018/19 part three: Getting points on the board

Financial Crisis at the Dale? on 19:13 - Dec 18 with 2035 viewskiwidale

Financial Crisis at the Dale? on 18:51 - Dec 18 by Shun

Its all about opinions shun, yours is as valid as mine. I was asked a question which I answered and I stick by it. When someone accuses another of having an inferior complex it more than suggests that he is a little man with a chip on his shoulder which is what was said. Your defence of Chris is admirable however you did not defend me when he demeaned me as he did with Smaclad.

Financial Crisis at the Dale? on 19:15 - Dec 18 with 2029 viewsfitzochris

Financial Crisis at the Dale? on 19:13 - Dec 18 by kiwidale

Its all about opinions shun, yours is as valid as mine. I was asked a question which I answered and I stick by it. When someone accuses another of having an inferior complex it more than suggests that he is a little man with a chip on his shoulder which is what was said. Your defence of Chris is admirable however you did not defend me when he demeaned me as he did with Smaclad.

You’re the only one on here banging on about cliques when somebody has the temerity to disagree with you.

The way you carry on, you deserve everything you get.

Financial Crisis at the Dale? on 19:20 - Dec 18 with 2011 viewsDaleiLama

Financial Crisis at the Dale? on 18:47 - Dec 18 by Thacks_Rabbits

Claude greenhouse gas out of heartbeat- cheeky lovable rogue?

Up the Dale - NOT for sale!
Poll: Is it coming home?

Financial Crisis at the Dale? on 19:21 - Dec 18 with 2011 viewskiwidale

Financial Crisis at the Dale? on 19:15 - Dec 18 by fitzochris

You’re the only one on here banging on about cliques when somebody has the temerity to disagree with you.

Maybe you should start a Kiwi out thread and throw in a poll or two.

Financial Crisis at the Dale? on 19:26 - Dec 18 with 1986 viewsfitzochris

Financial Crisis at the Dale? on 19:21 - Dec 18 by kiwidale

Maybe you should start a Kiwi out thread and throw in a poll or two.

No, because I’m not a child.

Financial Crisis at the Dale? on 19:27 - Dec 18 with 1977 viewsrochdale_ranger

Financial Crisis at the Dale? on 19:26 - Dec 18 by fitzochris

No, because I’m not a child.

Whatever did you do with yourself before you started posting on here?
Financial Crisis at the Dale? on 19:29 - Dec 18 with 1965 viewsNigeriamark

Financial Crisis at the Dale? on 18:46 - Dec 18 by kiwidale

Is that the same stuff they made Bromide from? used to stop soldiers getting erections during the war, Is it still available cos I need some.

Why? Which war are you in?
Financial Crisis at the Dale? on 19:29 - Dec 18 with 1961 viewsdingdangblue

Financial Crisis at the Dale? on 19:15 - Dec 18 by fitzochris

You wait for a temerity to come along and 2 come in 24hrs!
[Post edited 18 Dec 2018 19:59]

Its a BRILLIANT goal to cap a BRILLIANT start by Rochdale - Don Goodman 26/08/10
Poll: Are fans more annoyed losing or not playing Henderson centre forward?

Financial Crisis at the Dale? on 19:35 - Dec 18 with 1927 viewskiwidale

Financial Crisis at the Dale? on 19:29 - Dec 18 by Nigeriamark

Why? Which war are you in?

Have you not read this thread.

Financial Crisis at the Dale? on 19:36 - Dec 18 with 1922 viewsroccydaleian

Financial Crisis at the Dale? on 18:41 - Dec 18 by DaleiLama

That’s why it got banned in Europe in portable fire extinguishers. Was fun getting a little legal high while working in a confined space with it though.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024