Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Stats... 09:52 - Nov 27 with 1863 viewsRochdale_Matt

Has anyone got any stats to show the number of goals we have conceeded versus the number of shots against on target in the league in recent weeks?

Teams seem to be pretty clinical against us, we're not exactly under the cosh for large periods of games but have still let in 25 goals now I think. Becoming a bit of an issue IMO.
Stats... on 10:01 - Nov 27 with 1851 views442Dale

Too many times we're on our heels defensively, especially at set pieces. The ball drops and we don't react quickly enough. 

Sky are doing their 'show one goal from each game' this morning and they chose the fourth last night. Forget we were down to nine men, it was terrible defending. Not a clue what Eastham was doing trying to cut out the cross. 

Poll: Greatest Ever Dale Game

Stats... on 10:21 - Nov 27 with 1816 viewsnordenblue

Stats... on 10:01 - Nov 27 by 442Dale

Too many times we're on our heels defensively, especially at set pieces. The ball drops and we don't react quickly enough. 

Sky are doing their 'show one goal from each game' this morning and they chose the fourth last night. Forget we were down to nine men, it was terrible defending. Not a clue what Eastham was doing trying to cut out the cross. 

Not another Josh bashing thread but if he was any slower to react to the first goal it would have influenced next seasons stats!!admittedly shocking defending leading up to that point and 2 clear opportunities to clear our lines and suddenly your going into the break a goal down,rightly or wrongly these split seconds of hesitancy cost us very dear even more so last night!!They came with a game plan and hassled us from first to last minute and never gave us a second on the ball, and for me a fully deserved 3 points with or without opinions on the officials.
Stats... on 13:49 - Nov 27 with 1728 viewsfermin

I think this gives you the stats you need (choose League 2 and shots):

http://www.footstats.co.uk/index.cfm?task=Leagues
[Post edited 27 Nov 2013 13:50]
Stats... on 14:37 - Nov 27 with 1692 viewsRochdale_Matt

Stats... on 13:49 - Nov 27 by fermin

I think this gives you the stats you need (choose League 2 and shots):

http://www.footstats.co.uk/index.cfm?task=Leagues
[Post edited 27 Nov 2013 13:50]

Cheers.

Be interesting to see how that changes once updated with last nights figures. 4 on target, 4 goals according to the (reliable!! ) BBC.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024