Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
England 🏴󠁧󠁢󠁥󠁮󠁧󠁿 v France 🇫🇷 Match Thread 21:55 - Dec 9 with 17258 viewsBazzaInTheLoft

CRY ‘GOD FOR HARRY (KANE), ENGLAND, AND SAINT GEORGE!

Prediction: England to struggle against Mbappe but have enough to defeat the other 10 players.

3-1 win.
[Post edited 9 Dec 2022 22:02]
England 🏴󠁧󠁢󠁥󠁮󠁧󠁿 v France 🇫🇷 Match Thread on 15:27 - Dec 10 with 1516 viewskensalriser

Henderson has been a revelation and the missing player England needed, an experienced head in midfield who can do a bit of everything and rally the troops.

Poll: QPR to finish 7th or Brentford to drop out of the top 6?

England 🏴󠁧󠁢󠁥󠁮󠁧󠁿 v France 🇫🇷 Match Thread on 15:28 - Dec 10 with 1514 viewsBazzaInTheLoft

England 🏴󠁧󠁢󠁥󠁮󠁧󠁿 v France 🇫🇷 Match Thread on 15:25 - Dec 10 by Mick_S

French mustard just gone in the bin. Merde.

My mate who has the surname French - fecked him right off.
[Post edited 10 Dec 2022 15:27]

She can fck off ‘anall

England 🏴󠁧󠁢󠁥󠁮󠁧󠁿 v France 🇫🇷 Match Thread on 15:36 - Dec 10 with 1501 viewsBrianMcCarthy

England 🏴󠁧󠁢󠁥󠁮󠁧󠁿 v France 🇫🇷 Match Thread on 14:00 - Dec 10 by BazzaInTheLoft

This World Cup has destroyed any confidence i had in my already wayward predictions. I genuinely don’t know and change my mind hour to hour

I'm the same.

I'm third in our World Cup prediction league, directly behind one lad who I've never heard chat about football. Ever.

At this stage if I'm triple guessing every match. I'm a shell of a predictor.

"The opposite of love, after all, is not hate, but indifference."
Poll: Player of the Year (so far)

England 🏴󠁧󠁢󠁥󠁮󠁧󠁿 v France 🇫🇷 Match Thread on 15:36 - Dec 10 with 1500 viewsMick_S

Great spot mate. French toast in the bin. I’ve got a skip outside my house at the moment - this is well handy.

Did I ever mention that I was in Minder?

England 🏴󠁧󠁢󠁥󠁮󠁧󠁿 v France 🇫🇷 Match Thread on 15:37 - Dec 10 with 1487 viewsMick_S

England 🏴󠁧󠁢󠁥󠁮󠁧󠁿 v France 🇫🇷 Match Thread on 15:36 - Dec 10 by BrianMcCarthy

I'm the same.

I'm third in our World Cup prediction league, directly behind one lad who I've never heard chat about football. Ever.

At this stage if I'm triple guessing every match. I'm a shell of a predictor.

You got anything French for the bin before kick off, Brian?

England 🏴󠁧󠁢󠁥󠁮󠁧󠁿 v France 🇫🇷 Match Thread on 15:39 - Dec 10 with 1462 viewsBrianMcCarthy

England 🏴󠁧󠁢󠁥󠁮󠁧󠁿 v France 🇫🇷 Match Thread on 15:37 - Dec 10 by Mick_S

You got anything French for the bin before kick off, Brian?

Funny enough, I've just made chicken provencal but it's looking at me all sarky.

I'll bin it.

"The opposite of love, after all, is not hate, but indifference."
Poll: Player of the Year (so far)

England 🏴󠁧󠁢󠁥󠁮󠁧󠁿 v France 🇫🇷 Match Thread on 15:42 - Dec 10 with 1445 viewsMick_S

England 🏴󠁧󠁢󠁥󠁮󠁧󠁿 v France 🇫🇷 Match Thread on 15:39 - Dec 10 by BrianMcCarthy

Funny enough, I've just made chicken provencal but it's looking at me all sarky.

I'll bin it.

To be honest with you mate, if we win I’ll probably bring it all back in.

England 🏴󠁧󠁢󠁥󠁮󠁧󠁿 v France 🇫🇷 Match Thread on 15:48 - Dec 10 with 1432 viewskensalriser

Today's cheese is Swiss and the wine Spanish. In memoriam, obviously.

Login to get fewer ads

England 🏴󠁧󠁢󠁥󠁮󠁧󠁿 v France 🇫🇷 Match Thread on 15:50 - Dec 10 with 1425 viewsMick_S

England 🏴󠁧󠁢󠁥󠁮󠁧󠁿 v France 🇫🇷 Match Thread on 15:48 - Dec 10 by kensalriser

Today's cheese is Swiss and the wine Spanish. In memoriam, obviously.

I’m getting a Brazilian.

England 🏴󠁧󠁢󠁥󠁮󠁧󠁿 v France 🇫🇷 Match Thread on 16:42 - Dec 10 with 1340 viewsCliveWilsonSaid

Is cous-cous allowed?

Poll: Expectations for this season?

England 🏴󠁧󠁢󠁥󠁮󠁧󠁿 v France 🇫🇷 Match Thread on 17:02 - Dec 10 with 1302 viewsMick_S

Ras el Honout - head of the shop. Great stuff Morocco.
[Post edited 10 Dec 2022 17:05]

England 🏴󠁧󠁢󠁥󠁮󠁧󠁿 v France 🇫🇷 Match Thread on 17:09 - Dec 10 with 1276 viewskensalriser

Golborne Road's going to be interesting this evening.

England 🏴󠁧󠁢󠁥󠁮󠁧󠁿 v France 🇫🇷 Match Thread on 17:52 - Dec 10 with 1186 viewsSharpy36

England 🏴󠁧󠁢󠁥󠁮󠁧󠁿 v France 🇫🇷 Match Thread on 15:50 - Dec 10 by Mick_S

I’m getting a Brazilian.

Funny you say that Mick, my wife got a Moroccan defence.

No fcuker gets through it.

'You didn't know that was wrong, but now you do. If you do it again, I'll know you are doing it on purpose.'

England 🏴󠁧󠁢󠁥󠁮󠁧󠁿 v France 🇫🇷 Match Thread on 17:54 - Dec 10 with 1183 viewsDWQPR

For superstition I’ve resat my maths ‘O’ level this afternoon and left after an hour to get home and watch the full match!

Poll: Where will Clive put QPR in his new season preview

England 🏴󠁧󠁢󠁥󠁮󠁧󠁿 v France 🇫🇷 Match Thread on 17:59 - Dec 10 with 1163 viewsMick_S

Tena Pads on. Come on our team.

England 🏴󠁧󠁢󠁥󠁮󠁧󠁿 v France 🇫🇷 Match Thread on 18:15 - Dec 10 with 1115 viewsMalintabuk

Sorry but had to put the heating in..... nephew as a bet builder of England/QPR win.... Foden and Willock to score..... and one red in either game!!!!......
I'm of the opinion it will go to spot kicks..... and that is a lottery....
Not sure what I'm looking forward to more tonight or tomorrow
..... be a great double..... but if I had to take one win..... be QPR......
England 🏴󠁧󠁢󠁥󠁮󠁧󠁿 v France 🇫🇷 Match Thread on 18:34 - Dec 10 with 1058 viewseastside_r

Can someone buy ITV some chairs?
England 🏴󠁧󠁢󠁥󠁮󠁧󠁿 v France 🇫🇷 Match Thread on 18:36 - Dec 10 with 1053 viewsCamberleyR

England 🏴󠁧󠁢󠁥󠁮󠁧󠁿 v France 🇫🇷 Match Thread on 14:20 - Dec 10 by BazzaInTheLoft

The S*n being pricks again I see.

If you’ve attacked England players and managers from Gascoigne to Sterling to sell papers, then you forfeit the right to become our national arbiters of taunting the French.

This will enthuse the French if anything. A proper wan ky stunt.

[Post edited 10 Dec 2022 14:22]

The sooner that rag is consigned to history, the better place the UK will start to become.

Poll: Which is the worst QPR team?

England 🏴󠁧󠁢󠁥󠁮󠁧󠁿 v France 🇫🇷 Match Thread on 18:41 - Dec 10 with 1024 viewsnumptydumpty

England 🏴󠁧󠁢󠁥󠁮󠁧󠁿 v France 🇫🇷 Match Thread on 18:15 - Dec 10 by Malintabuk

Sorry but had to put the heating in..... nephew as a bet builder of England/QPR win.... Foden and Willock to score..... and one red in either game!!!!......
I'm of the opinion it will go to spot kicks..... and that is a lottery....
Not sure what I'm looking forward to more tonight or tomorrow
..... be a great double..... but if I had to take one win..... be QPR......

I honestly if had choose England win tonight over QPR win.

Real chance being world champions if we get past French.
Not happened in my lifetime.

If we beat Burnley be great but can't honestly say that win be more than England ie the level of importance.

Am an England fan too obviously.

If England home to Hungary in Nations League, yep QPR win preferred all day long.

Doubt many in this board same as yourself. Well outwardly anyhow !!!

Think it will be a tight game. Can see a one all draw and pens which could be anybodies !!!

Walking in a "Mackie Wonderland"
Poll: Where will we finish next season ???

England 🏴󠁧󠁢󠁥󠁮󠁧󠁿 v France 🇫🇷 Match Thread on 18:52 - Dec 10 with 976 viewsMalintabuk

England 🏴󠁧󠁢󠁥󠁮󠁧󠁿 v France 🇫🇷 Match Thread on 18:41 - Dec 10 by numptydumpty

I honestly if had choose England win tonight over QPR win.

Real chance being world champions if we get past French.
Not happened in my lifetime.

If we beat Burnley be great but can't honestly say that win be more than England ie the level of importance.

Am an England fan too obviously.

If England home to Hungary in Nations League, yep QPR win preferred all day long.

Doubt many in this board same as yourself. Well outwardly anyhow !!!

Think it will be a tight game. Can see a one all draw and pens which could be anybodies !!!

Normally a comparison would never be drawn but cant remember in my life time an England game and a QPR game of such importance 24 hours apart
Would love England to win tonight obviously but unfortunately my heart will always be with the hoops....
Let's hope for the double
England 🏴󠁧󠁢󠁥󠁮󠁧󠁿 v France 🇫🇷 Match Thread on 19:11 - Dec 10 with 934 viewsLeedsR

England 🏴󠁧󠁢󠁥󠁮󠁧󠁿 v France 🇫🇷 Match Thread on 15:39 - Dec 10 by BrianMcCarthy

I'll bin it.

Just call it country chicken. Job done.
England 🏴󠁧󠁢󠁥󠁮󠁧󠁿 v France 🇫🇷 Match Thread on 19:17 - Dec 10 with 923 viewsBushman

England 🏴󠁧󠁢󠁥󠁮󠁧󠁿 v France 🇫🇷 Match Thread on 19:11 - Dec 10 by LeedsR

Just call it country chicken. Job done.

Bollox

I know almost nothing about the Premier League even though I try to catch the big games every now and then at the end of the season. But I will say this, Queens Park Rangers is just a fukking sick ass team name. Just sounds so cool.

England 🏴󠁧󠁢󠁥󠁮󠁧󠁿 v France 🇫🇷 Match Thread on 19:17 - Dec 10 with 922 viewsR_from_afar

Wow he caught that well...unfortunately

"Things had started becoming increasingly desperate at Loftus Road but QPR have been handed a massive lifeline and the place has absolutely erupted. it's carnage. It's bedlam. It's 1-1."

England 🏴󠁧󠁢󠁥󠁮󠁧󠁿 v France 🇫🇷 Match Thread on 19:18 - Dec 10 with 916 viewsCamberleyR

The curse of ITV

Poll: Which is the worst QPR team?

England 🏴󠁧󠁢󠁥󠁮󠁧󠁿 v France 🇫🇷 Match Thread on 19:19 - Dec 10 with 908 viewsMalintabuk

Can't say that France never deserved that.... not sure a keeper should be beaten that far out.... but early doors
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024