Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Who Next? 16:49 - Nov 26 with 56919 viewsBazzaInTheLoft

Assuming he’s gone, realistic appointment?
[Post edited 26 Nov 2022 16:51]
Who Next? on 15:52 - Dec 3 with 3119 viewsdm97

Was convinced it would be critchley, but more time passes without any movement feels less likely. Any of the left field shouts (the Barrys, Marti) would do, can’t see any of the usual names on the betting list being of interest to the way we operate these days.

Actually think we should steer way clear of Wilder - will demand a big salary, won’t get on with LF, and will hardly want to work within tight constraints. Would be a disaster
Who Next? on 16:01 - Dec 3 with 3060 viewsPlanetHonneywood

Are we not looking the obvious in the chops here?

We've justbgone up a place today into the PO places without a guvnor. If it ain't broke etc...

'Always In Motion' by John Honney available on amazon.co.uk
Poll: Who should do the Birmingham Frederick?

Who Next? on 16:05 - Dec 3 with 3034 viewsCiderwithRsie

Who Next? on 16:01 - Dec 3 by PlanetHonneywood

We've justbgone up a place today into the PO places without a guvnor. If it ain't broke etc...

Is Kropotkin still around? Maybe he can organise us into an anarcho-syndicalist commune and save us a fortune on manager's wages.

TBH some of the ones we've had in the past were probably worse.
Who Next? on 16:59 - Dec 3 with 2784 viewsdavman

Who Next? on 16:01 - Dec 3 by PlanetHonneywood

Maybe not bother playing again this season if we can actually go up a place without kicking a ball? That'd be far less stressful...

Can we go out yet?
Poll: What would you take for Willock if a bid comes this month?

Who Next? on 08:44 - Dec 7 with 1946 viewsNorthantsHoop

It is looking likely no managerial announcement before the Burnley game, wonder whether this is going to drag on for weeks and the club will see how Paul Hall copes.
Who Next? on 09:48 - Dec 7 with 1760 viewsSonofpugwash

Personally I would like to try a young(ish) continental manager at the helm,someone with his finger on the pulse of young European players and discarded/in limbo talent.I'm sure Spain on its own is just heaving with such candidates.
Are we allowed to sign players from further afield now?

Poll: Dykes - love him or hate him?

Who Next? on 09:56 - Dec 7 with 1716 viewsfrancisbowles

Who Next? on 08:44 - Dec 7 by NorthantsHoop

It is looking likely no managerial announcement before the Burnley game, wonder whether this is going to drag on for weeks and the club will see how Paul Hall copes.

I think it's better that a new manager starts after the Burnley game. Hall has been preparing them and they should probably continue to work with him for now.

Ideally a new manager would be appointed, watch from the directors box on Sunday and be announced on Monday.
Who Next? on 11:52 - Dec 7 with 1450 viewsstantheman10

Who Next? on 09:48 - Dec 7 by Sonofpugwash

Personally I would like to try a young(ish) continental manager at the helm,someone with his finger on the pulse of young European players and discarded/in limbo talent.I'm sure Spain on its own is just heaving with such candidates.
Are we allowed to sign players from further afield now?

Young European talent is no use to us since Brexit as you can't sign them unless they can get a work permit which is generally only available to players in Europes top 5 divisions (assuming Germany, France, Spain, Italy & either Portugal or Netherlands (not sure which is the 5th)).
https://worldfootballindex.com/2020/12/work-permits-premier-league-post-brexit-e
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024