Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Sheffield Wednesday (a) Match Thread - Carabao Cup 07:50 - Aug 23 with 20080 viewsHullDale

Sheffield Wednesday (a) Match Thread - Carabao Cup on 20:25 - Aug 23 with 3919 views49thseason

Is all just going from bad to worse. The Board need to hurry up now and announce a new manager. they are conceding every 20 minutes with Jim in charge
Maybe all 5 subs at half time and get some game time into more players, its the only useful thing he could do.
Sheffield Wednesday (a) Match Thread - Carabao Cup on 20:28 - Aug 23 with 3863 viewsNorthernDale

It is obvious that we need to appoint a manager asap, because if McNulty cannot see the system is not working and instead persists with the same formation, then he is not suited for management. I accept that he as only dross to work with, but at least change the system,

“Insanity is doing the same thing over and over again, but expecting different results.”

Crawley is a banker away on the coupon come Saturday.
Sheffield Wednesday (a) Match Thread - Carabao Cup on 20:33 - Aug 23 with 3722 viewsjudd

Bone idle midfield defending. Never seen it this bad

Poll: What is it to be then?

Sheffield Wednesday (a) Match Thread - Carabao Cup on 20:36 - Aug 23 with 3642 viewsdingdangblue

Free hit.

Its a BRILLIANT goal to cap a BRILLIANT start by Rochdale - Don Goodman 26/08/10
Poll: Are fans more annoyed losing or not playing Henderson centre forward?

Sheffield Wednesday (a) Match Thread - Carabao Cup on 20:38 - Aug 23 with 3618 viewsDalenet

Sheffield Wednesday (a) Match Thread - Carabao Cup on 20:36 - Aug 23 by dingdangblue

Free hit.

Might as well change it round and use the subs and at least attack. Losing 6 or 7 nil anyway at this rate. Standing off in the final third is just inviting it.
Sheffield Wednesday (a) Match Thread - Carabao Cup on 20:39 - Aug 23 with 3598 views49thseason

Jim won't want to upset any of the players so he wont be bawling at anyone and the players clearly don't care if he is upset or not. Simon Gauge should have taken charge tonight and told them lots of home truths about professionalism and hard work.
Sheffield Wednesday (a) Match Thread - Carabao Cup on 20:40 - Aug 23 with 3571 viewsmightydale

Sheffield Wednesday (a) Match Thread - Carabao Cup on 20:36 - Aug 23 by dingdangblue

Free hit.

Again lol

Free hit again to show lack of desire, passion, commitment & basic football skills

Poll: How many season tickets will we sell for next season

Sheffield Wednesday (a) Match Thread - Carabao Cup on 20:50 - Aug 23 with 3310 viewsdingdangblue

Sheffield Wednesday (a) Match Thread - Carabao Cup on 20:40 - Aug 23 by mightydale

Again lol

Free hit again to show lack of desire, passion, commitment & basic football skills

Maybe it's rhyming slang for Total Shit.

Its a BRILLIANT goal to cap a BRILLIANT start by Rochdale - Don Goodman 26/08/10

Login to get fewer ads

Sheffield Wednesday (a) Match Thread - Carabao Cup on 20:58 - Aug 23 with 3205 viewsgolfaduffy

Has a caretaker manager ever been sacked?

Abundantly clear that Jim isn't anywhere near being a manager., and becoming Abundantly clear that most of our squad are not good enough.
Sheffield Wednesday (a) Match Thread - Carabao Cup on 20:59 - Aug 23 with 3157 viewsHullDale

Crawley beating Fulham 2-0.
Sheffield Wednesday (a) Match Thread - Carabao Cup on 21:00 - Aug 23 with 3132 viewsdingdangblue

Crawley 2 up against Premier League Fulham.

Sheffield Wednesday (a) Match Thread - Carabao Cup on 21:02 - Aug 23 with 3092 viewsD_Alien

Sheffield Wednesday (a) Match Thread - Carabao Cup on 21:00 - Aug 23 by dingdangblue

It's Fulham reserves, but a confidence-booster all the same

Poll: What are you planning to do v Newport

Sheffield Wednesday (a) Match Thread - Carabao Cup on 21:05 - Aug 23 with 3036 viewsnordenblue

Sheffield Wednesday (a) Match Thread - Carabao Cup on 21:00 - Aug 23 by dingdangblue

According to bbc stats its 75 mins in and yet to register a single shot on target... least our keeper will be getting some practice tonight
Sheffield Wednesday (a) Match Thread - Carabao Cup on 21:06 - Aug 23 with 2998 views442Dale

Ethan Brierley’s probably done more running in the five minutes or so he’s been on than others have all game.

Poll: Greatest Ever Dale Game

Sheffield Wednesday (a) Match Thread - Carabao Cup on 21:16 - Aug 23 with 2809 viewsdingdangblue

Sheffield Wednesday (a) Match Thread - Carabao Cup on 21:02 - Aug 23 by D_Alien

It's Fulham reserves, but a confidence-booster all the same

We are getting battered by Sheffield Wednesday reserves.

Sheffield Wednesday (a) Match Thread - Carabao Cup on 21:17 - Aug 23 with 2786 viewsfermin

Sheffield Wednesday (a) Match Thread - Carabao Cup on 21:05 - Aug 23 by nordenblue

According to bbc stats its 75 mins in and yet to register a single shot on target... least our keeper will be getting some practice tonight

At this rate it will be at least 270 minutes (4.5 hours) without a shot on target. Not sure when our last shot on target was in the Grimsby game but that can be added on too.

Unless something changes before the weekend the Crawley keeper will need to bring a book.
Sheffield Wednesday (a) Match Thread - Carabao Cup on 21:20 - Aug 23 with 2738 viewsClivert

I know that it's stating the bleeding obvious but we need the new manager in place within the next 48 hours so at least then he has two days training with the squad as there are no more 'free hits' especially with the start that Crawley have had.
Sheffield Wednesday (a) Match Thread - Carabao Cup on 21:29 - Aug 23 with 2515 viewsNewbury_Dale

The last two performances suggest to me that Big Jim needs to leave the football club too. He hasn't inspired the players, so to retain him under the new manager would be worthless IMO.
Sheffield Wednesday (a) Match Thread - Carabao Cup on 21:33 - Aug 23 with 2438 viewssuffolkdale

We don’t just need a new manager- we need a miracle worker! After witnessing the players at both Gillingham and Stevenage they are individually some of the lowest quality of player I have seen wearing the Rochdale shirt in over 60 years of supporting the club, and that is saying something!
Even at this early stage I fear the National League beckons, but I sincerely hope I am wrong......
Sheffield Wednesday (a) Match Thread - Carabao Cup on 21:34 - Aug 23 with 2416 viewsdingdangblue

Sheffield Wednesday (a) Match Thread - Carabao Cup on 21:17 - Aug 23 by fermin

At this rate it will be at least 270 minutes (4.5 hours) without a shot on target. Not sure when our last shot on target was in the Grimsby game but that can be added on too.

Unless something changes before the weekend the Crawley keeper will need to bring a book.

Rodney apparently had a shot on target saved at Stevenage. Jim's 2 games without a shot on target is desperate stuff.

Sheffield Wednesday (a) Match Thread - Carabao Cup on 21:35 - Aug 23 with 2385 viewsFrog

I think we're going to need a 70's style get out of jail free card at this rate.
Sheffield Wednesday (a) Match Thread - Carabao Cup on 21:37 - Aug 23 with 2317 viewsdalenumber2

Sheffield Wednesday (a) Match Thread - Carabao Cup on 21:34 - Aug 23 by dingdangblue

Rodney apparently had a shot on target saved at Stevenage. Jim's 2 games without a shot on target is desperate stuff.

Well done to the die hard Dale fans who travelled tonight. I heard from a Wednesday fan that they were in fine voice
Sheffield Wednesday (a) Match Thread - Carabao Cup on 21:41 - Aug 23 with 2225 views442Dale

Sheffield Wednesday (a) Match Thread - Carabao Cup on 21:33 - Aug 23 by suffolkdale

We don’t just need a new manager- we need a miracle worker! After witnessing the players at both Gillingham and Stevenage they are individually some of the lowest quality of player I have seen wearing the Rochdale shirt in over 60 years of supporting the club, and that is saying something!
Even at this early stage I fear the National League beckons, but I sincerely hope I am wrong......

The quality, though it isn’t great, is far from the biggest problem.

Poll: Greatest Ever Dale Game

Sheffield Wednesday (a) Match Thread - Carabao Cup on 21:51 - Aug 23 with 2079 viewsJames1980

Going out on a limb here the players aren't the talentless fools they are being accused of being. They are lacking in fitness and extremely lacking in confidence.

'Only happy when you've got it often makes you miss the journey'
Poll: What does Jim need ?

Sheffield Wednesday (a) Match Thread - Carabao Cup on 21:53 - Aug 23 with 2046 viewsNorthernDale

The problem is McNulty cannot see how or like our previous managers, is unwilling to see that 5-3-2 is not working. He cannot see that what is becoming obvious that Ball is just poor, Diagouraga as the experience, but has all the pace of somebody with 'rigor mortis' and Kelly has ability, but physically struggles. I would seriously consider starting with Brierley, Malley and possibly Sinclair or Tulloch, with Hendo dropping into midfield with Diagouraga. However I suspect that McNulty lacks the imagination and ability to change the structure, starting eleven or style of play.

We need to go back to 4-4-2, I accept that to McNulty, like Stockdale and BBM this concept may sound heretical, but I believe it works.

May I ask, is Seriki required to start every game due to his loan terms, because he cannot defend.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024