Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
This is not an April Fool, I am expecting a very Good Friday - match thread 14:08 - Apr 1 with 24304 viewsMyke

Have a very good feeling about tomorrow. I am thinking 3-0
[Post edited 1 Apr 2021 14:13]
This is not an April Fool, I am expecting a very Good Friday - match thread on 16:54 - Apr 2 with 2248 viewsdannyblue

Excellent dominant performance. Well done QPR.
This is not an April Fool, I am expecting a very Good Friday - match thread on 16:55 - Apr 2 with 2200 viewsTacticalR

That was nice

Air hostess clique

This is not an April Fool, I am expecting a very Good Friday - match thread on 16:55 - Apr 2 with 2185 viewsBrixtonR

Well Done Rangers
that was a proper performance
Lovely
This is not an April Fool, I am expecting a very Good Friday - match thread on 16:56 - Apr 2 with 2174 viewsMalintabuk

As Sean the Dark Destroyer would say "Just another day at the office"
An easy and pretty convincing win against, it as to be said, a bang poor Coventry side that on this showing is in real danger of getting themselves in a dog fight
Can't really say anyone was bad or poor as we never had to get out of 3rd gear to beat them. Mentions though for Wallace, Chair & Field. Good confident displays also by Lums, Kakay and the rest of the team
But is was the Jo Jo show. Fast running out of adjectives for him as he totally dominates the games and is without doubt the catalyst for our turn in fortunes this year. Since the loans we are in promotion form and if there was any chance in keeping them next year would be very interesting
This is not an April Fool, I am expecting a very Good Friday - match thread on 16:56 - Apr 2 with 2170 viewsrsonist

Looking forward to Monday's match after all these training videos.
This is not an April Fool, I am expecting a very Good Friday - match thread on 16:57 - Apr 2 with 2143 viewsJamesB1979

If we could try to somehow sign Johansen permanently.......we’d have a right old chance next season. Oh and Austin and Field too would be nice 😂
This is not an April Fool, I am expecting a very Good Friday - match thread on 16:59 - Apr 2 with 2079 viewshantssi

Called it Myke!
This is not an April Fool, I am expecting a very Good Friday - match thread on 16:59 - Apr 2 with 2075 viewsjohncharles

Well done Myke 👍 Award yourself a pint.

Strong and stable my arse.

Login to get fewer ads

This is not an April Fool, I am expecting a very Good Friday - match thread on 16:59 - Apr 2 with 2057 viewsJamesB1979

What I hate about this half of the table is that the teams in it seem win more.
This is not an April Fool, I am expecting a very Good Friday - match thread on 17:00 - Apr 2 with 2051 viewsGreenbay

I know this sounds crazy after an easy 3-nil win but this was a trifle disappointing.
Against arguably the worst opposition that Rangers has played all season we should have scored at least six!
Ok I'm greedy.
But years ago when I was playing high standard sport (not football) I was always told to be ruthless - finish them off, put metaphorically the boot in and then have a nice cup of tea or liquid afterwards with your opponent.
So how good were we - how bad were Coventry? How good did Coventry make us look?
Taking that into account - we delivered slick one-touch swift passing, Jo-jo as usual was top quality along with Field and Willock, and Lumley in goal did whatever was asked of him.
But our finishing was poor. Chair got one goal due to a huge goalkeeping error.
His work-rate is good - so much talent - but he should have got a hat-trick.
We also had an own goal to our credit.
We had so much of the ball - so many chances - it should have turned into a goal-fest.
But - as greedy as I am - looking back so far on 2021 - 10 wins, 2 draws and 4 defeats in our last 16 games = 32 points then I definitely can't complain.
And our 12th clean sheet of the season.
We strengthened our 12th spot and all credit to all for endeavour, hard work especially closing down space.
To coin a phrase - 'better to have won than lost - than not to have won at all'
The sun is sort of shining and QPR are winning.
A great start to the weekend.
Onto Monday at the Florists.
This is not an April Fool, I am expecting a very Good Friday - match thread on 17:01 - Apr 2 with 2022 viewsEmpireStateRanger

-1 on goal differential now. Think finishing the season with a positive GD would be massive progress.
This is not an April Fool, I am expecting a very Good Friday - match thread on 17:01 - Apr 2 with 1999 viewsMatch82

Congratulations to Clive. A performance and result like that on this day of the year is a headline writers dream. No pressure.
This is not an April Fool, I am expecting a very Good Friday - match thread on 17:04 - Apr 2 with 1925 viewsAntti_Heinola

Possibly our best first half of the season. Cov were poor, but we monstered them - stupendous attitude. Not so great second half, lucky goal, but Chair more than deserved that for an outstanding display. Cannot remember the last time felt so relaxed watching one of our games - certainly not this season. Maybe Jan last year?

Bare bones.

This is not an April Fool, I am expecting a very Good Friday - match thread on 17:05 - Apr 2 with 1906 viewsjohnhoop

Superb football from Rangers in that first half. Moving the ball beautifully with one touch passing and great movement.
So many fine performances out there today but for me Johansen and Dickie were the stand-out ones.
[Post edited 2 Apr 2021 17:06]
This is not an April Fool, I am expecting a very Good Friday - match thread on 17:15 - Apr 2 with 1740 viewsBrixtonR

This is not an April Fool, I am expecting a very Good Friday - match thread on 17:04 - Apr 2 by Antti_Heinola

Possibly our best first half of the season. Cov were poor, but we monstered them - stupendous attitude. Not so great second half, lucky goal, but Chair more than deserved that for an outstanding display. Cannot remember the last time felt so relaxed watching one of our games - certainly not this season. Maybe Jan last year?

To my mind we fkn destroyed them the first half but were only 2-0up

Now a decent manager would do a number on the oppistion and get a result.
The Cov manager did a result on us but even after that we still won 3-0 whatever i the second half..............well done Warburton and the team

This is not an April Fool, I am expecting a very Good Friday - match thread on 17:17 - Apr 2 with 1709 viewsSteveB

This is not an April Fool, I am expecting a very Good Friday - match thread on 17:05 - Apr 2 by johnhoop

Superb football from Rangers in that first half. Moving the ball beautifully with one touch passing and great movement.
So many fine performances out there today but for me Johansen and Dickie were the stand-out ones.
[Post edited 2 Apr 2021 17:06]

Yup, brilliant display from Jo Jo, Rob Dickie though - POTY for me by a long way. The best CD I've seen at HQ in many a year.
This is not an April Fool, I am expecting a very Good Friday - match thread on 17:18 - Apr 2 with 1696 viewsAntti_Heinola

This is not an April Fool, I am expecting a very Good Friday - match thread on 17:15 - Apr 2 by BrixtonR

To my mind we fkn destroyed them the first half but were only 2-0up

Now a decent manager would do a number on the oppistion and get a result.
The Cov manager did a result on us but even after that we still won 3-0 whatever i the second half..............well done Warburton and the team

Hope you enjoyed your drink(s) mate ;)

Bare bones.

This is not an April Fool, I am expecting a very Good Friday - match thread on 17:19 - Apr 2 with 1682 viewsterryb

In the second half of the season we have won 29 points from 14 games.

We were so comfortable today & in total control. A team performance with everyone contributing, but Stefan's pass to Illias was the stand out moment. Sublime!
This is not an April Fool, I am expecting a very Good Friday - match thread on 17:21 - Apr 2 with 1657 viewspaulparker

Always have done the bank holiday games , gutted not to be there today
Good win and it could have been 5 or 6 nil , would love to keep Austin & SJ

And Bowles is onside, Swinburne has come rushing out of his goal , what can Bowles do here , onto the left foot no, on to the right foot That’s there that’s two, and that’s Bowles Brian Moore

This is not an April Fool, I am expecting a very Good Friday - match thread on 17:26 - Apr 2 with 1614 viewsPinnerPaul

JoJo MOTM by a mile for me.

If we could play for 90' like we did the first 30' we would be top of the league, but football's not like that.

Missed some very good chances but get 2 given to us, but again, that's football.

Easy game for the ref, couple of minor points, Cameron could easily have got a red at the end and 4 mins seemed a little light 2nd half, but who cares?

Great win - well done the team and management.
This is not an April Fool, I am expecting a very Good Friday - match thread on 17:30 - Apr 2 with 1581 viewsAntti_Heinola

This is not an April Fool, I am expecting a very Good Friday - match thread on 17:26 - Apr 2 by PinnerPaul

JoJo MOTM by a mile for me.

If we could play for 90' like we did the first 30' we would be top of the league, but football's not like that.

Missed some very good chances but get 2 given to us, but again, that's football.

Easy game for the ref, couple of minor points, Cameron could easily have got a red at the end and 4 mins seemed a little light 2nd half, but who cares?

Great win - well done the team and management.

I reckon you could make a case for several players to be MOTM. It was Chair for me, who I thought was superb, even while his finishing/final ball was a bit off. His work rate is magnificent. I also thought Field was superb. Really freed up JoJo imo. And another great performance from Wallace. And Dickie.
Kakay very good too - first chance for a cross, puts it on Austin's head. If only he knew the game inside out like Toddy.

Bare bones.

This is not an April Fool, I am expecting a very Good Friday - match thread on 17:32 - Apr 2 with 1558 viewsBazzaInTheLoft

My stream packed up second half. Gutted.

Glad to read we played well then too.
[Post edited 2 Apr 2021 17:33]
This is not an April Fool, I am expecting a very Good Friday - match thread on 17:34 - Apr 2 with 1531 viewsBazzaInTheLoft

This is not an April Fool, I am expecting a very Good Friday - match thread on 17:34 - Apr 2 with 1527 viewsPinnerPaul

This is not an April Fool, I am expecting a very Good Friday - match thread on 15:44 - Apr 2 by queensparker

What an immense half from Lee Wallace. Outstanding. I’m knackered just watching him.

Who thought we’d be saying that about that old donkey we had at the start of the season

Indeed, he's been superb 2021.

Must have passed a certain Mr M for assists now, no?
This is not an April Fool, I am expecting a very Good Friday - match thread on 17:41 - Apr 2 with 1466 viewsstevec

Superb, champions form since the start of the year.

Massive summer for the owners.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024