Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Oldham doing a bury 21:16 - Nov 12 with 16095 viewssuc

There was a rumour going around today that Oldham Athletic have failed to pay Rochdale for tickets they sold for the recent game and they are just one of several debters chasing the club. I reckon they should ask bury if they have any buckets to spare.
Oldham doing a bury on 10:30 - Nov 15 with 3884 viewsParkinsGimp

Oldham doing a bury on 07:00 - Nov 15 by PDIDDY

Future games? We will be relegated or gone bust 😱It's only a game

Pay up or shut up you bucket shaker. Are you not ashamed of your club and its little plebby fans acting the big one. It must be so embarassing, yet you still continue. What thread are you holding on to ? Cant be the new staduim income, Chesterfield proved that doesnt work.
Oldham doing a bury on 11:23 - Nov 15 with 3784 viewsPDIDDY

Oldham doing a bury on 10:30 - Nov 15 by ParkinsGimp

Pay up or shut up you bucket shaker. Are you not ashamed of your club and its little plebby fans acting the big one. It must be so embarassing, yet you still continue. What thread are you holding on to ? Cant be the new staduim income, Chesterfield proved that doesnt work.

Life is more important than a footy club, I wouldn't be ar sed if BFC went ti ts up, but it happened the last 3 close seasons according to this mo ng board 😂

Gissa job

Oldham doing a bury on 11:32 - Nov 15 with 3791 viewsaleanddale

Oldham doing a bury on 11:23 - Nov 15 by PDIDDY

Life is more important than a footy club, I wouldn't be ar sed if BFC went ti ts up, but it happened the last 3 close seasons according to this mo ng board 😂

Noose is tightening didds.

Look at the milky bar kids desperation for friends you tube Clip from yesterday.

A laughing stock so far out of his depth.
Oldham doing a bury on 13:27 - Nov 15 with 3649 viewsPDIDDY

Oldham doing a bury on 11:32 - Nov 15 by aleanddale

Noose is tightening didds.

Look at the milky bar kids desperation for friends you tube Clip from yesterday.

A laughing stock so far out of his depth.

Looks like some on here are getting erections, anyhow off on my hols , and yes I will post whilst away , if that's ok? 🍻😎🍾

Gissa job

Oldham doing a bury on 13:38 - Nov 15 with 3647 viewsParkinsGimp

Oldham doing a bury on 13:27 - Nov 15 by PDIDDY

Looks like some on here are getting erections, anyhow off on my hols , and yes I will post whilst away , if that's ok? 🍻😎🍾

Hope you paid for your hols up front ;-) , dont want you diddling people do we?
Oldham doing a bury on 09:11 - Nov 21 with 3351 viewsaleanddale

On the Biffo board now.

TBF the vast majority are saying disgraceful if true.
Oldham doing a bury on 22:36 - Nov 21 with 3091 viewsjimmysbaldhead

Oldham doing a bury on 22:59 - Nov 21 with 3036 viewsdingdangblue

Oldham doing a bury on 22:36 - Nov 21 by jimmysbaldhead

What's the use of a transfer embargo in November?

Its a BRILLIANT goal to cap a BRILLIANT start by Rochdale - Don Goodman 26/08/10
Poll: Are fans more annoyed losing or not playing Henderson centre forward?

Login to get fewer ads

Oldham doing a bury on 08:59 - Nov 22 with 2877 viewsdeeplishblue

Report in the mail online - come on BIFFO's give us our £40K please.

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/sport/football/article-3958912/Oldham-placed-transfer

Poll: Do you want bury to get promoted?

Oldham doing a bury on 09:31 - Nov 22 with 2839 viewsaleanddale

This is a disgrace...

Any money taken for Dale tickets should go in a safe and immediately be transferred to the club on the day of the game.

Pathetic we are waiting this length of time.

This has serious implication to our own cash flow.

Pay up or fook off to non league.
Oldham doing a bury on 10:09 - Nov 22 with 2777 viewsDaley_Lama

Not good at all if 40K is unpayable, when one thinks of the scale of finances for a football club.

Things must be really bad at Oldham if this is indicative of their finances, I would suspect that other "suppliers" will be in the same boat as RAFC but without the publicity of a EFL transfer embargo to highlight their plight.

Oldham, Chesterfield, next.....?

Poll: DF in or out

Oldham doing a bury on 10:16 - Nov 22 with 2761 viewsjudd

Oldham doing a bury on 10:09 - Nov 22 by Daley_Lama

Not good at all if 40K is unpayable, when one thinks of the scale of finances for a football club.

Things must be really bad at Oldham if this is indicative of their finances, I would suspect that other "suppliers" will be in the same boat as RAFC but without the publicity of a EFL transfer embargo to highlight their plight.

Oldham, Chesterfield, next.....?

I expect that next pay their suppliers on time and besides they're not a football team.

Poll: What is it to be then?

Oldham doing a bury on 10:28 - Nov 22 with 2737 views49thseason

£40k owed and their complaint to the FA about the Andrew incident have probably confirms that Oldham may be neighbours but they are certainly not friends and should not be treated as such. Send in the Bailiffs!
Oldham doing a bury on 11:04 - Nov 22 with 2676 viewsdeeplishblue

Oldham doing a bury on 10:28 - Nov 22 by 49thseason

£40k owed and their complaint to the FA about the Andrew incident have probably confirms that Oldham may be neighbours but they are certainly not friends and should not be treated as such. Send in the Bailiffs!

When I said £40k it was a guess !

Oldham doing a bury on 15:43 - Nov 22 with 2393 viewsSteTsGoldenBoot

Corney interview on the Biffo site having a pop at Dale!

Toss up whether he or SD is the bigger d!ck.

Everything thats been, has past. The answers in the looking glass!

Oldham doing a bury on 15:50 - Nov 22 with 2228 viewsSuddenLad

Oldham doing a bury on 15:43 - Nov 22 by SteTsGoldenBoot

Corney interview on the Biffo site having a pop at Dale!

Toss up whether he or SD is the bigger d!ck.

If they had paid their dues as they should have done, there would be no reason to 'have a pop'. The fault lies squarely with OAFC. Corney knows that as well as anyone.

Is he 'having a pop' and whingeing about other creditors as well, I wonder ?

No way to run a business.

“It is easier to fool people, than to convince them that they have been fooled”

Oldham doing a bury on 15:57 - Nov 22 with 2204 viewsColDale

"How dare someone admit we've not paid them"

Thing is, had this been some clause in a transfer then you could understand a club maybe not having the funds to pay it.

But in a single month, they've accepted a few thousand pounds that was automatically due to us. To take that money and directly use it for a different reason... we'll I can't think of any other way to describe it other than stealing (on the assumption that they've not just been too busy to pay it and the cash has been sat there waiting to make its way to us)
Oldham doing a bury on 15:59 - Nov 22 with 2195 viewsSteTsGoldenBoot

Oldham doing a bury on 15:57 - Nov 22 by ColDale

Thing is, had this been some clause in a transfer then you could understand a club maybe not having the funds to pay it.

But in a single month, they've accepted a few thousand pounds that was automatically due to us. To take that money and directly use it for a different reason... we'll I can't think of any other way to describe it other than stealing (on the assumption that they've not just been too busy to pay it and the cash has been sat there waiting to make its way to us)

Interesting that he also suggested that Dale had leaked it due to the 'Calvin Andrew situation'.

Everything thats been, has past. The answers in the looking glass!

Oldham doing a bury on 16:04 - Nov 22 with 2176 viewsScunnydale

More on Dale 'leaking' the story:

Oldham doing a bury on 16:07 - Nov 22 with 2158 viewsSuddenLad

Oldham doing a bury on 16:04 - Nov 22 by Scunnydale

More on Dale 'leaking' the story:

Someone should point out to Corney that Dale didn't leak the story, and Mr Dunphy should demand an apology on behalf of the club.

“It is easier to fool people, than to convince them that they have been fooled”

Oldham doing a bury on 16:13 - Nov 22 with 2134 viewsdeeplishblue

Oldham doing a bury on 16:07 - Nov 22 by SuddenLad

Someone should point out to Corney that Dale didn't leak the story, and Mr Dunphy should demand an apology on behalf of the club.

If Dale didn't leak the story, how did "suc" get wind of it 10 days ago?
[Post edited 22 Nov 2016 16:14]

Oldham doing a bury on 16:13 - Nov 22 with 2133 viewsJumeirahDale

Oldham doing a bury on 11:04 - Nov 22 by deeplishblue

When I said £40k it was a guess !

I'm assuming someone knows how many Biffo fans attended the match?

Quick back of envelope calculation would indicate how much is owed - attendance x % that purchased tickets from Oldham directly (which I would assume to be fairly high given the all-ticket announcement that was in place for a few days), multiplied by an average ticket price (say about £17.50 assuming 50% adults, 25% kids, 25% seniors?) and deducting Oldham's commission which I'd imagine to be about 5%?

I'd between 20 and 30 grand sounds about right.
Oldham doing a bury on 16:21 - Nov 22 with 2104 viewsJumeirahDale

Oldham doing a bury on 15:57 - Nov 22 by ColDale

I'd also sincerely hope that the embargo (which he seems to think will be lifted before January, so I assume that's when he plans on coughing up) isn't the only punishment, otherwise it sets a very dangerous precedent - any matches in the first half of the season clubs could effectively withhold payment on tickets until the beginning of January without any impact on their season.

Sad times when these fookers are using other clubs for their working capital financing. I hope (as another poster mentioned) that these debts are indeed guaranteed by the FA rather than us just being "front of the queue" (when there might not be anything to hand out) - otherwise, we can laud CD and the board all we want for giving us a steady ship for many years, but if one of these gits like Corney or Day decide to take other clubs down with them, there isn't much we can do unless we want to be paid in parking spaces.
Oldham doing a bury on 16:32 - Nov 22 with 2051 viewsaleanddale

The corney interview is a joke...

You see the state of the fookin chair he is sat on...

The cheeky git saying he thinks Dale leaked this and it's related to Calvin!!!!

Then he says he would no go on record as saying it on record.. Despite the interview going head first onto you tube!.

The FA needs to step in here... All monies owed for away day sales paid and reconciled ( not cheque in the post ) within 14 days or a 6 point deduction.

That would focus the mind of the shyster clubs.

Jealous bastards.

Edit. Oh he needs to find £300k for HMRC.. Cut your cloth accordingly!! The neck of some chairmen beggars belief.
[Post edited 22 Nov 2016 16:36]
Oldham doing a bury on 16:34 - Nov 22 with 2042 viewsjudd

I guess that if we play either of these fookers at home again and GMP insists on all ticket for away support, on the basis that we cannot trust this pair of slimeball clubs with our ticket monies then away allocations are sold via Ticketmaster or whoever we used for Wembley, with FOOK ALL commission for the biffos or bucket rats.

Fook 'em.

Poll: What is it to be then?

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024