Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Hurray For Hery!! 08:57 - Aug 13 with 2118 viewsrkershaw

Another great performance by our mercurial midfielder last night - and yet another MOM award!! He is simply too good to be sat on the bench and some of his play is worth the admission price alone!! Creative, powerful and pacy, he has the ability to hold the ball up, turn players and power away. If Hilly is uncertain about how much he can' trust' Bastien then I would suggest he plays him, as suggested recently by another poster, just behind the forward line or as THE forward leading the line. He is a box of tricks and very unpredictable for the opposition to read. I suggested last season that Rhys be employed as a makeshift forward and got ripped to shreds on this board- BOO HOO!! Less than 12 months later and Hilly is occassionally employing him in a more advanced role where he has less time to think about what he is doing and therefore less prone to his defensive mistakes. Done has been converted into a Left Back where his lack of positional sense and slight frame is compensated by his speed of foot (still think Done needs to play more centrally and just behind the forward line). Tanser is a Left Back playing superbly at Centre Back and Bunney is being used effectively as a winger. My starting eleven for Saturday v Chesterfield would be as follows:-

Lillis

Rafferty Lancashire Tanser

Dawson

Lund Allen Hendo

Hery Done

Andrew

[Post edited 13 Aug 2014 10:01]
Hurray For Hery!! on 09:44 - Aug 13 with 2025 viewsYouTubeDale

In the absence of a quality striker at the moment it wouldn't be a bad idea to play Hery up front feeding off Andrew. You've got to try something. We look at bit toothless in the final third. Now Dawson has joined us then it could make even more sense. For me, Done should be kept at left back.

Shame Logan couldn't convert his chance last night. That would have given him a confidence boost. Better to play him than Donnelly.
[Post edited 13 Aug 2014 9:48]

Jesus saves but Beasley scores off the rebound.
Poll: Do you want Keith Hill to leave immediately?

Hurray For Hery!! on 10:51 - Aug 13 with 1915 viewsDale27

My team for Saturday:-

Lillis

Rafferty Bennett Eastham Tanser

Vincenti Hery Lund Allen Hendo

Andrew
Hurray For Hery!! on 12:56 - Aug 13 with 1786 viewsalwaysrafc

going off last night and without the current striker that we all crave, I would like to see Bunney plated as the central striker. he has pace, can hold the ball up, and from what we have seen can actually finish when given the chance.

my team would be
lillis
Bennet Lancashire ( if fit) Tanser Rose

Lund

Vincenti Hery Allen Henderson

Bunney
Hurray For Hery!! on 13:18 - Aug 13 with 1730 viewspnc4eva1

I would love to see Hery played just behind a striker like Andrew. Bunney is still developing, George is simply not good enough. However Andrew wins more in the air and puts himself about a lot more. Hery could feed off the knock downs and mayhem caused by Andrew

up the dale
Poll: Are these polls getting tedious

Hurray For Hery!! on 13:58 - Aug 13 with 1651 viewsmacro

Hurray For Hery!! on 13:18 - Aug 13 by pnc4eva1

I would love to see Hery played just behind a striker like Andrew. Bunney is still developing, George is simply not good enough. However Andrew wins more in the air and puts himself about a lot more. Hery could feed off the knock downs and mayhem caused by Andrew

Andrews headers are too defensive for an attacker lots went astray yesterday
Hurray For Hery!! on 14:26 - Aug 13 with 1610 viewsnordenblue

Hurray For Hery!! on 09:44 - Aug 13 by YouTubeDale

In the absence of a quality striker at the moment it wouldn't be a bad idea to play Hery up front feeding off Andrew. You've got to try something. We look at bit toothless in the final third. Now Dawson has joined us then it could make even more sense. For me, Done should be kept at left back.

Shame Logan couldn't convert his chance last night. That would have given him a confidence boost. Better to play him than Donnelly.
[Post edited 13 Aug 2014 9:48]

I said last night id love to see Hery higher up the pitch, the ease he glides past the first man is as good as ive seen in a Dale shirt, very very good at close control when surrounded by players and a joy to watch
Hurray For Hery!! on 15:06 - Aug 13 with 1549 viewsolympicdale

my team, for what its worth.

Lillis

Raffa, Eastham, Tanser, Done

Lund, Dawson

Vincenti, Hery, Hendo

Andrew

cheers TVOS
[Post edited 13 Aug 2014 15:46]

Life is a game of fate.

Hurray For Hery!! on 15:23 - Aug 13 with 1517 viewsTVOS1907

Hurray For Hery!! on 15:06 - Aug 13 by olympicdale

my team, for what its worth.

Lillis

Raffa, Eastham, Tanser, Done

Lund, Dawson

Vincenti, Hery, Hendo

Andrew

cheers TVOS
[Post edited 13 Aug 2014 15:46]

Hill says Lancashire is likely to be out for a few weeks.

When I was your age, I used to enjoy the odd game of tennis. Or was it golf?

Login to get fewer ads

Hurray For Hery!! on 15:37 - Aug 13 with 1475 viewslurker

Hurray For Hery!! on 15:23 - Aug 13 by TVOS1907

Hill says Lancashire is likely to be out for a few weeks.

Brian Barry-Murphy to step in?

Hurray For Hery!! on 15:39 - Aug 13 with 1470 viewsChaffRAFC

Blackburn have signed Michael Keane on loan from Manchester United so surely to God that must mean that Jack O'Connell is available again.

If I hadn't seen such riches, I could live with being poor

Hurray For Hery!! on 15:57 - Aug 13 with 1429 viewsrod_leach

O Connell played for Blackburn last night and got their MOM according to a Rovers fan I work with
Hurray For Hery!! on 11:31 - Aug 14 with 1114 viewsParkinsGimp

I didnt see Andrew win many headers I saw him head Tom Clarke, same as he did with that Posh defender...his positional sense is appauling and he really isnt a striker, I would rather see Bunney up front or even Rhys Bennett, but I presume Lancashire is injured so he will have to do centre half with Eastham and Tanser at left back( really dont want Rose on the pitch again). I cant see the point in Vincente either, he cannot beat any one and doesnt win enough balls to create anything, much rather Hery , Allen and Lund in middle with Hendo and Done supporting Bunney.
Hurray For Hery!! on 12:47 - Aug 14 with 1014 viewsolympicdale

Vincenti offers a lot to the team, he's the only Arial threat we have, he's a very clever player who I'd have in every week if possible.

Life is a game of fate.

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024