Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Mong Fans...Classless. 22:44 - Mar 7 with 10829 viewsroccydaleian

Just going to post a piccy on Twitter, their own mongy fookin fans scrapping with each other. https://pbs.twimg.com/media/BiKKNYrIMAAXIbe.jpg:large
Embarrassing or what?
[Post edited 7 Mar 2014 22:51]
Mong Fans...Classless. on 11:26 - Mar 8 with 2699 viewsDaveDave

It's ironic that the police force has its origins in Bury. Talk about shooting yourselves in the boots!

Mong Fans...Classless. on 11:46 - Mar 8 with 2659 viewsShakersforever

Being in the block just above those who stood ... it was rather entertaining and the atmosphere was good. Like a bloody comedy sitcom!
Mong Fans...Classless. on 11:49 - Mar 8 with 2642 viewsPDIDDY

Police and steward cock up, close southstand turnstiles and put late comers in manny rd end, hardly rocket science. Can't wait for tues when it's 2k home fans again, the draw of fishy fleetwood doesn't have the same ring to it as real rochdale does.

Gissa job

Mong Fans...Classless. on 14:01 - Mar 8 with 2539 viewsKenBoon

I felt the stewarding last night was disgusting and outright dangerous. In the Dale end there were people doubled up on rows, stood in the walk ways. Standing is one thing, but people should still be in front of a seat. This didn't just happen with a blink of an eye, it was a problem 45 minutes before kickoff and they did nothing to prevent it happening. Thankfully we were jovial and not deadbeats, but it doesn't make it right. Allowing fans to pack into small areas of a seating stand because the view is better isn't 'common sense'. It's dangerous.

What happened in the Bury end was even worse. The fans should never, ever been allowed to congregate at the bottom. Its not an excuse for the pricks in that end, but Stewards are supposed to prevent these situations and they made little attempt to. The rozzers (Who I thought were excellent) shouldn't have had to deal with that. The good fans over there shouldn't have to put up with it. I hope all the pricks who caused problems last night are punished with more than just being ejected.

I don't expect much in Football. I accept that a game may be rubbish, I accept that we may lose, but I won't ever accept that a ground be unsafe nowadays. Last night I had no faith in the bury Stewarding should there be problems. They may as well employed mannequins in Yellow coats.

Like I said. This isn't an excuse for the idiots in the bury end. However stewards should still be competent and last night they weren't. Thankfully the Police did their job for them and appeared to keep a lid on most of the dickheads outside.
Mong Fans...Classless. on 14:06 - Mar 8 with 2526 viewsmacro

Some bury stewards were putting the boot in as well, looked to me like a couple if stamps happened
Mong Fans...Classless. on 14:20 - Mar 8 with 2492 viewsPDIDDY

Mong Fans...Classless. on 14:01 - Mar 8 by KenBoon

I felt the stewarding last night was disgusting and outright dangerous. In the Dale end there were people doubled up on rows, stood in the walk ways. Standing is one thing, but people should still be in front of a seat. This didn't just happen with a blink of an eye, it was a problem 45 minutes before kickoff and they did nothing to prevent it happening. Thankfully we were jovial and not deadbeats, but it doesn't make it right. Allowing fans to pack into small areas of a seating stand because the view is better isn't 'common sense'. It's dangerous.

What happened in the Bury end was even worse. The fans should never, ever been allowed to congregate at the bottom. Its not an excuse for the pricks in that end, but Stewards are supposed to prevent these situations and they made little attempt to. The rozzers (Who I thought were excellent) shouldn't have had to deal with that. The good fans over there shouldn't have to put up with it. I hope all the pricks who caused problems last night are punished with more than just being ejected.

I don't expect much in Football. I accept that a game may be rubbish, I accept that we may lose, but I won't ever accept that a ground be unsafe nowadays. Last night I had no faith in the bury Stewarding should there be problems. They may as well employed mannequins in Yellow coats.

Like I said. This isn't an excuse for the idiots in the bury end. However stewards should still be competent and last night they weren't. Thankfully the Police did their job for them and appeared to keep a lid on most of the dickheads outside.

Burys original stewards have replaced by those bouncer certificate holders from a security company, most are up for a scrap most weeks

Gissa job

Mong Fans...Classless. on 17:20 - Mar 8 with 2382 viewsStranglers

It was naughty outside too.....If u can call bury"s finest hiding down back alleys jumping on bit of kids, threatening to smash their face in....

What was funny tho, was all the Gigglers, shouting out the name of a Rochdale fan who wasn't even at the game......Was quite ironic...
[Post edited 8 Mar 2014 19:43]

RIP-Wurzel

Mong Fans...Classless. on 17:25 - Mar 8 with 2366 viewsScunnydale

Mong Fans...Classless. on 11:46 - Mar 8 by Shakersforever

Being in the block just above those who stood ... it was rather entertaining and the atmosphere was good. Like a bloody comedy sitcom!

Too right. The comedy sitcom is my favourite type of sitcom.
Login to get fewer ads

Mong Fans...Classless. on 18:29 - Mar 8 with 2274 viewsKenBoon

Mong Fans...Classless. on 17:20 - Mar 8 by Stranglers

It was naughty outside too.....If u can call bury"s finest hiding down back alleys jumping on bit of kids, threatening to smash their face in....

What was funny tho, was all the Gigglers, shouting out the name of a Rochdale fan who wasn't even at the game......Was quite ironic...

I heard someone shouting for another person "who acted all big on the Internets". I'm assuming that's what you're talking about. Funny thing was all this was happening around 20 rozzers and a video camera.

All the pricks should join up and support Mongchester Knob End.
Mong Fans...Classless. on 19:40 - Mar 8 with 2171 viewsStranglers

Mong Fans...Classless. on 18:29 - Mar 8 by KenBoon

I heard someone shouting for another person "who acted all big on the Internets". I'm assuming that's what you're talking about. Funny thing was all this was happening around 20 rozzers and a video camera.

All the pricks should join up and support Mongchester Knob End.

Thing is regardless, or the rights and wrongs, last night was a tad hairy walkin back to the Metro. Didn't seem to be a lot of Rozzers knocking about...but plenty in the ground.

RIP-Wurzel

Mong Fans...Classless. on 19:51 - Mar 8 with 2141 viewsD_Alien

Mong Fans...Classless. on 19:40 - Mar 8 by Stranglers

Thing is regardless, or the rights and wrongs, last night was a tad hairy walkin back to the Metro. Didn't seem to be a lot of Rozzers knocking about...but plenty in the ground.

Parked up near the ground, then went for a couple of pints in the town centre before the game (not a supporters pub) but passed loads of gangs on the way in. Every single time, they were giving the once over to see if you're the type of person they can intimidate. God knows what it must be like for women and youngsters.

Obviously, the constabulary can't be everywhere, and like most old grounds (famous or not) it's built in a warren of back streets - impossible to police. If we'd have managed to snatch a 0-1 it would've been even worse.

Poll: What are you planning to do v Newport

Mong Fans...Classless. on 20:23 - Mar 8 with 2079 viewsStranglers

Mong Fans...Classless. on 19:51 - Mar 8 by D_Alien

Parked up near the ground, then went for a couple of pints in the town centre before the game (not a supporters pub) but passed loads of gangs on the way in. Every single time, they were giving the once over to see if you're the type of person they can intimidate. God knows what it must be like for women and youngsters.

Obviously, the constabulary can't be everywhere, and like most old grounds (famous or not) it's built in a warren of back streets - impossible to police. If we'd have managed to snatch a 0-1 it would've been even worse.

I did think that myself....(if we"d have won)
Not havin a dig at the coppers....
1st time our lass went to Bury Away and she can handle herself a tad...
but I take ur point

Fell sorry for the kids who were getting the verbals

RIP-Wurzel

Mong Fans...Classless. on 07:39 - Mar 10 with 1836 viewsaleanddale

#pathetic

Showed up for what they are and classless is about right.

what a set of absolute tools.
Mong Fans...Classless. on 10:18 - Mar 10 with 1742 viewsParkinsGimp

Funny as feck a load of soft lads shame I am too old now but would of been happy to meet a few down the back alley, never saw any though was looking for that tosser with the beige coat he looked very hard indeed LOL Diddy they were really embarrassing no ifs or buts and as usual little bullies in the darkness but must say never saw anything outside we walked out towards the cemetry and up the side streets.
Mong Fans...Classless. on 10:36 - Mar 10 with 1720 viewsMass_Debater

Mong Fans...Classless. on 17:20 - Mar 8 by Stranglers

Sounds ace.
Mong Fans...Classless. on 10:56 - Mar 10 with 1682 viewsPDIDDY

Mong Fans...Classless. on 10:18 - Mar 10 by ParkinsGimp

Funny as feck a load of soft lads shame I am too old now but would of been happy to meet a few down the back alley, never saw any though was looking for that tosser with the beige coat he looked very hard indeed LOL Diddy they were really embarrassing no ifs or buts and as usual little bullies in the darkness but must say never saw anything outside we walked out towards the cemetry and up the side streets.

I was watching the game so didn't see much of the bother, poor policing and stewarding yet again
[Post edited 10 Mar 2014 11:18]

Gissa job

Mong Fans...Classless. on 11:12 - Mar 10 with 1656 viewsAtThePeake

Mong Fans...Classless. on 19:40 - Mar 8 by Stranglers

After each being asked if we were 'one of the boys' me and JoshRafc - famous for our hooliganesque looks - were confronted by a couple of mongs not far from the ground.

After the simple reply "No mate" I was given a swift smack in the mouth and a few digs to the stomach. I didn't retaliate and with that, he walked away. Quite amusing.

I've seen very little trouble in 15 or so years of watching live football and then I've been hit outside football grounds twice in the space of 5/6 days. Not sure what for either time...

Tangled up in blue.

Mong Fans...Classless. on 11:24 - Mar 10 with 1643 viewsPDIDDY

Did the classless tool who set off the flare in the cemi end get nicked?

Gissa job

Mong Fans...Classless. on 11:32 - Mar 10 with 1639 viewsTTNYear

Mong Fans...Classless. on 11:24 - Mar 10 by PDIDDY

Did the classless tool who set off the flare in the cemi end get nicked?

This isn't the mong bourd Didds. No they didn't.

Anti-cliquism is the last refuge of the messageboard scoundrel - Copyright Dorset Dale productions

Mong Fans...Classless. on 11:39 - Mar 10 with 1627 viewsPDIDDY

Mong Fans...Classless. on 11:32 - Mar 10 by TTNYear

This isn't the mong bourd Didds. No they didn't.

Is it not?

Gissa job

Mong Fans...Classless. on 11:44 - Mar 10 with 1621 viewsTTNYear

Well if it is nothing gazumps some of your resident mongs, excusing the thuggish element with the feeble 'They should have been ushered to their seats' argument, which is going into its 24th page.

Lets face it Didds, you out-mong us comfortably.
[Post edited 10 Mar 2014 11:45]

Anti-cliquism is the last refuge of the messageboard scoundrel - Copyright Dorset Dale productions

Mong Fans...Classless. on 11:48 - Mar 10 with 1616 viewsPDIDDY

Mong Fans...Classless. on 11:44 - Mar 10 by TTNYear

Well if it is nothing gazumps some of your resident mongs, excusing the thuggish element with the feeble 'They should have been ushered to their seats' argument, which is going into its 24th page.

How does your official message board compare to Burys?

Gissa job

Mong Fans...Classless. on 12:14 - Mar 10 with 1569 viewsHopwoodblue

Mong Fans...Classless. on 11:48 - Mar 10 by PDIDDY

How does your official message board compare to Burys?

Hopefully its the last time we will be going there for a while, They will have to be dealing
with their new rivals Luton Town next year.
But at least they've won two FA cups, that will keep them going for the next couple of hundred years. Nothing like living in the present eh DIDDY no doubt the average gates will get a mention soon. Scraping the barrel now me thinks.

Poll: Would we have a stronger management team with Flicker back ?

Mong Fans...Classless. on 12:54 - Mar 10 with 1493 viewsTVOS1907

Mong Fans...Classless. on 11:44 - Mar 10 by TTNYear

Coincidentally, I've seen the mongs demonstrate this inability to find their seats at Spotland despite being given a stand with a 3600 capacity.

They somehow all manage to congregate in the Willbutts Lane Stand so they are either near to the TDS Stand or Sandy Lane. If this means they have to stand in the aisles or walkways, then it's apparently OK.

At some point, there has been a tete-a-tete with police and stewards.

Like I said, probably a coincidence.

When I was your age, I used to enjoy the odd game of tennis. Or was it golf?

Mong Fans...Classless. on 12:55 - Mar 10 with 1490 viewsTVOS1907

Mong Fans...Classless. on 11:12 - Mar 10 by AtThePeake

After each being asked if we were 'one of the boys' me and JoshRafc - famous for our hooliganesque looks - were confronted by a couple of mongs not far from the ground.

After the simple reply "No mate" I was given a swift smack in the mouth and a few digs to the stomach. I didn't retaliate and with that, he walked away. Quite amusing.

I've seen very little trouble in 15 or so years of watching live football and then I've been hit outside football grounds twice in the space of 5/6 days. Not sure what for either time...

They were probably related to Michael Rose.

When I was your age, I used to enjoy the odd game of tennis. Or was it golf?

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024