Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Faurlin 14:49 - Jan 10 with 11417 viewsQPRDave

Palermo asked to take him on loan and we have said no
Faurlin on 15:21 - Jan 10 with 1356 viewsellersliehoop

Faurlin on 15:18 - Jan 10 by W7Ranger

Why do you ask? Is he banned from going there on a Sunday Morning?

Just curious.......does he live locally then?
Faurlin on 15:23 - Jan 10 with 1337 viewsNorthernr

Faurlin on 15:17 - Jan 10 by ellersliehoop

What's he doing in Ravenscourt Park on a Sunday morning?

People have seen him down there doing circuit training by himself day after games he hasn't played. Typical of him from what we know about him.

If Redknapp really is going to let him go then that's a real shame.
Faurlin on 15:23 - Jan 10 with 1336 viewsEalingRanger

Another day at QPR: Livermore (who I've never really rated and been told by numerous Spurs fans that he is w@nk) and Faurlin (who is potentially a massive player for us if looked after properly) out. Glad 'Arry is looking at the big picture.
Faurlin on 15:26 - Jan 10 with 1319 viewsadhoc_qpr

He should be Shaun Derry's back-up/replacement - sit him in front of the back four and let him win tackles and header plus keep possession ticking over.

Stupid move to let him go when he will likely stay and be a major player for us after relegation!
Faurlin on 15:26 - Jan 10 with 1318 viewsQPunkR

Faurlin on 15:23 - Jan 10 by EalingRanger

Another day at QPR: Livermore (who I've never really rated and been told by numerous Spurs fans that he is w@nk) and Faurlin (who is potentially a massive player for us if looked after properly) out. Glad 'Arry is looking at the big picture.

Wouldn't be QPR if this kinda sh!t didn't go on

QPR - "shit but local"

Faurlin on 15:27 - Jan 10 with 1304 viewsellersliehoop

Faurlin on 15:26 - Jan 10 by adhoc_qpr

He should be Shaun Derry's back-up/replacement - sit him in front of the back four and let him win tackles and header plus keep possession ticking over.

Stupid move to let him go when he will likely stay and be a major player for us after relegation!

Why would Harry care about post relegation, he'll be long gone
Faurlin on 15:30 - Jan 10 with 1289 viewsfakekerby

I'll be f'n furious if Faurlin is allowed to leave.

He might not be part of Redknapp's plans but Redknapp won't even be here next season.

If we sell Faurlin, I think i've had enough of this club.
Faurlin on 15:32 - Jan 10 with 1275 viewsGloucs_R

As much as I like Ale, I trust Harry more and if he doesnt think he is good enough then so be it.

Poll: Are we staying up?

Login to get fewer ads

Faurlin on 15:33 - Jan 10 with 1265 viewsBklynRanger

Faurlin on 15:30 - Jan 10 by fakekerby

I'll be f'n furious if Faurlin is allowed to leave.

He might not be part of Redknapp's plans but Redknapp won't even be here next season.

If we sell Faurlin, I think i've had enough of this club.

I'd be tempted to say that but I know I wouldn't mean it. Can feel myself getting very fcuked off just sitting here.
Faurlin on 15:34 - Jan 10 with 1263 viewsTacticalR

Faurlin on 15:26 - Jan 10 by adhoc_qpr

I wonder about this. As someone asked about Diakite yesterday: is he a "holding midfield player"?

Faurlin is good at tackling in the centre of midfield. That's very useful because not many players can time their tackles like him, and it means he can then make a forward pass because of his ability. But he is not good at tracking runners from midfield as they head towards the box. His whole game is based on timing not strength or speed.

So he needs a Derry alongside him.

Air hostess clique

Faurlin on 15:34 - Jan 10 with 1260 viewsW7Ranger

Faurlin on 15:27 - Jan 10 by ellersliehoop

Why would Harry care about post relegation, he'll be long gone

Isn't Harry on an 18 month Contract? He's been in the Championship before, no reason why he won't give it a go with us.
Faurlin on 15:36 - Jan 10 with 1256 viewsBrazilNutR

I'm not so sure that Faurlin would want to play another season in the Championship.. he isn't young anymore... so may feel he needs to kick on with his career, and probably he is more suited to la liga or serie A..

He has had a bad injury, which may have reduced his value...
Faurlin on 15:36 - Jan 10 with 1255 viewsfakekerby

Faurlin on 15:34 - Jan 10 by W7Ranger

Isn't Harry on an 18 month Contract? He's been in the Championship before, no reason why he won't give it a go with us.

Faurlin is one of the few I think we can rely on in the Prem and also in the Championship. He loves it at QPR, he's a fan's favourite, he's a quality player, he's cheap compared to most. Ridiculous to even consider letting him go.
Faurlin on 15:41 - Jan 10 with 1229 viewsWesty75

Faurlin on 15:23 - Jan 10 by Northernr

People have seen him down there doing circuit training by himself day after games he hasn't played. Typical of him from what we know about him.

If Redknapp really is going to let him go then that's a real shame.

Have to say seeing Faurlin go would be absolutely gutting.
Faurlin on 15:42 - Jan 10 with 1223 viewsdaveB

We can't have it both ways I'm afraid, we need to trim the squad to get new players in and the only ones worth anything are the likes of Faurlin.

I'd be sad to see him go, first season back after a long term injury is always tough but he has been ok this season and worth keeping imo. A short term loan with Livermore coming in to replace him wouldn't be a bad shout so he is back for next season
Faurlin on 15:43 - Jan 10 with 1208 viewsellersliehoop

Faurlin on 15:41 - Jan 10 by Westy75

Have to say seeing Faurlin go would be absolutely gutting.

http://www.westlondonsport.com/qpr/out-of-favour-faurlin-discussing-move-from-qp

Sounds like he wants to go.......
Faurlin on 15:45 - Jan 10 with 1193 viewsGloucs_R

Let me put another angle on this. In order to buy, we need to sell. Who can Harry actually get any money for? Its a very small list. We have a load of midfield players, Ale is probably one that we would get a decent price for and we know this will be used to buy another player.

Poll: Are we staying up?

Faurlin on 15:46 - Jan 10 with 1191 viewsdodge_stoke_r

Faurlin on 15:07 - Jan 10 by Gloucs_R

Depends on what your expectation is? Mine is that we are down and nothing can stop that so may as well balance the books.

Just looked at the table for this time last year and we have only 4 points less now than then. Also this time last year Wigan where everyone's team for the drop, sitting bottom with just 2 more points than we have now (15). Now I'm not saying that we WILL get out of trouble, just saying that there is still an awful lot of football to be played between now and May. Be positive people
Faurlin on 15:47 - Jan 10 with 1184 viewsW7Ranger

Faurlin on 15:43 - Jan 10 by ellersliehoop

http://www.westlondonsport.com/qpr/out-of-favour-faurlin-discussing-move-from-qp

Sounds like he wants to go.......

That's pretty much what was taken from/said in the Sky Sports News link further up the thread.
Faurlin on 15:48 - Jan 10 with 1176 viewsbarbicanranger

Have to agree with Bklyn and Northern on this:

1. He would probably stay with us if we went down unlike others and would be a gem in the Chmpshp.
2. Even if we have to sell to buy - the money we have thrown around makes this a massive case of short termism.
Faurlin on 15:48 - Jan 10 with 1176 viewsdaveB

Redknapp is not looking beyond the end of the season so long term planning is out of the window
Faurlin on 15:50 - Jan 10 with 1162 viewsrsonist

Can't really blame Faurlin (or more likely his agent) for looking around if he's not getting games, not being made to feel wanted by getting assurances and a program to getting him back to his best, and the club look like going down anyway. He doesn't deserve to play in the Championship again.

Palermo are no mugs when it comes to spotting a player more often than not BTW.

Redknapp (who has wasted plenty a player in his time) is looking short term and thinking Livermore will add a bit of youthful pep and English bite or whatever as cover or a partner for Mbia pressing (which Faurlin doesn't really do) in the middle of the park. If Nelsen isn't replaced then Mbia can move to CB again and Livermore takes his place I suppose.

Like Northern says, what happens with Faurlin will be a real barometer of what kind of strategy if any is going on at the club and what kind of remit Redknapp has exactly. I'm not hopeful.
Faurlin on 15:51 - Jan 10 with 1158 viewsNorthernr

Faurlin on 15:45 - Jan 10 by Gloucs_R

Let me put another angle on this. In order to buy, we need to sell. Who can Harry actually get any money for? Its a very small list. We have a load of midfield players, Ale is probably one that we would get a decent price for and we know this will be used to buy another player.

But we're already finding that nobody decent will come to us in our situation. So what you're saying there is we should sell a good player so we can afford to buy a crap one.

Why is the QPR mentality always to buy another player anyway. Are we going to persuade a player as good as Faurlin to come to QPR at the moment? No. So work with what you have.

Sooner the window closes the better, we're a bloody danger to ourselves with it open.
Faurlin on 15:55 - Jan 10 with 1125 viewsellersliehoop

Faurlin on 15:51 - Jan 10 by Northernr

But we're already finding that nobody decent will come to us in our situation. So what you're saying there is we should sell a good player so we can afford to buy a crap one.

Why is the QPR mentality always to buy another player anyway. Are we going to persuade a player as good as Faurlin to come to QPR at the moment? No. So work with what you have.

Sooner the window closes the better, we're a bloody danger to ourselves with it open.

I agree with your philosophy of "work with what we have" when it comes to the midfield as we have hundred of midfielders. Surely you cant be saying that to central defence as we dont actually have anything other than Hill now (as Anton doesnt count)?

And surely the same applies to forwards as Cisse is likely to move on?
Faurlin on 15:56 - Jan 10 with 1119 viewsrsonist

"Working with what you have" involves thinking and training and all sorts of tricky stuff though. Better off signing a big name or a game lad who'll give it a right good go.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024