Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Fans today. Hugely embarrassing. 21:25 - Nov 17 with 6418 viewsstumbleandfall

I know I'm going to be slaughtered. Neither a regular poster or a regular attender of games. Used to be but no longer live in England.

Fans today were embarrassing. More disgusted with the idiots in P, Q and R block than the team performance. To single out ''favourites' and to to basically isolate others was a disgrace.
Fans today. Hugely embarrassing. on 01:01 - Nov 18 with 932 viewsSomersetHoops

I decided I couldn't face going today, because I don't feel I can support this team under this manager I have a season ticket, but at the moment feel it was money wasted on a team and manager that are just not committed to QPR - so for the moment neither am I. I don't see the point of going to games just to express my dissatisfaction so I won't go until Hughes does. I expected a draw at best, but the loss and the manner of it were worse than I dreamt we would do. I am ashamed of this group of players (they are not a team) and manager although I still support the club I really am getting fed up of being the butt of every football joke going and that is what they have become under this hopeless manager.

Who's Next?

Fans today. Hugely embarrassing. on 01:03 - Nov 18 with 930 viewsHanwellHoop

OP - sorry but you're wrong. I'm not one for this 'if you don't go you can't comment' malarkey but you really don't know what you're on about. (I'm a season ticketer, not that it matters that much)

These people get paid a fortune to do a job but half of them don't give a toss. The players who got praise deserved it as they actually give a flying.

I spent a fortune today getting pissed after the game as it's the only pleasure I get on a match day now (apart from the odd bunk up). I'm not a boo boy in the slightest but something's gotta give. Nothing else is working so well done to the fans for giving these millionaires a reality check. Not that they'll care though. they'll all go home and count their money in their mansions while shagging their super hot ( but no doubt thick) birds.
Fans today. Hugely embarrassing. on 01:04 - Nov 18 with 926 viewsNeil_SI

I thought there were some chants that were distasteful, definitely and I don't believe for one minute that Mark Hughes or his team don't care, but I do think some of the chants actually show an intelligence from the crowd.

It's easy for supporters to turn on their team en masse, regardless of who has played well or not, or regardless of whether it is fair or not, but the fans have shown an appreciation and understanding of who has been putting that effort in. Those players certainly appreciated it and it seemed to inspire those individuals further during the actual match.

So to some degree, you can look at this from both ways. Until now, I've been surprised and somewhat impressed at just how patient the majority have been until now, however, having said all of that, I think the context of the game and it's significance is what also hit home on this occasion. For me, the performance was not too dissimilar to what has been served up over the past ten months, albeit one of the more worse ones.
Fans today. Hugely embarrassing. on 01:05 - Nov 18 with 923 viewsHunterhoop

Fans today. Hugely embarrassing. on 01:01 - Nov 18 by Hunterhoop

Bang on the money again.

Stumble, you're a c*nt.

Nelson, Faurlin, Diakite, Mackie, Derry and Adel.....they care.

The rest can f*ck right off.

That first half performance was a disgrace. Hughes should resign out of respect for us and himself.

I'd happily, no, joefully, punch every other member of our playing and coaching staff after that.

Yeah...what I said is sooo right. The rest of QPR kills me.
Fans today. Hugely embarrassing. on 01:11 - Nov 18 with 909 viewss1cRanger

I was there today voicing my opinion. The original poster can pi$$ off. I have the right to boo who the hell I want! Won't be attending Loftus road again this season while Hughes is in charge.
Fans today. Hugely embarrassing. on 03:20 - Nov 18 with 853 viewswestberksr

I didn't boo or join in the Hughes abuse; probably because I was absolutely speechless at what a useless bunch of c**ts are playing for the team i love.

Hughes continues to spout total bollox and how that fukkin useless prick Ferdinand ever managed to darken our lives by wearing the hoops remains one of the great unsolved mysteries of life.

of those given credit I'd probably include Hoillett; giving him the benefit of the doubt as he is young. But the other fukkers can go catch their respctive partners sucking off JT for all i care.

OP is clueless.

will give Villa a miss as I'd rather go to the races than waste another day watching that shite; should have gone to Cheltenham instead yesterday too; why should I turn up if those pricks don't?
Fans today. Hugely embarrassing. on 03:46 - Nov 18 with 845 viewsPommyhoop

I feel for you lot who paid good money and traveled from near and far to watch that sh!te. Its bad enough staying up till stupid oclock in the morning to watch .
Like the last poster I watched it in stunned silence ,disbelief and resignation.
At least I didnt wake up the Mrs or Kids with shouting or cheering like I normally do.I didnt even cheer the Hoilett goal.It was so obvious they were going to get a 3rd...

http://cdn.meme.am/instances/250x250/55039027.jpg
Poll: How much should we sell Eze for. What will we get.

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024