Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
QPR fans at the Olympics 20:13 - Jul 29 with 1682 viewsBens_dad

Went to the Womens football at Cardiff, guest of a good mate....also a Rangers fan. We were a few seats away from a family with 3 young boys kitted out in the Tango 3rd shirts. Mike went over and asked them where they came from. The answer.......New Zealand. The parents lived in West London and are bringing their kids up in NZ as Rangers fans.
First womans matches I've ever seen live and have to say I was impressed. The Team GB ladies moved the ball about with confidence, from the back, and with a lot more speed than the men.
QPR fans at the Olympics on 23:57 - Jul 29 with 1535 viewsBathRanger

I was at Cardiff yesterday too but wasn't wearing a QPR top (and didn't see anyone else who was either!). Agree that the Team GB women's team looked pretty good, certainly the best of the 4 teams on show, so hopefully they will do well in the competition.
QPR fans at the Olympics on 12:31 - Jul 30 with 1410 viewsLlanranger

We were at Cardiff and my oldest was wearing a QPR shirt. The youngest started out in one, but by the time we got to Cardiff we had to buy him a new T-shirt. He doesn't travel well...
QPR fans at the Olympics on 12:37 - Jul 30 with 1399 viewsSnipper

QPR fans at the Olympics on 12:31 - Jul 30 by Llanranger

We were at Cardiff and my oldest was wearing a QPR shirt. The youngest started out in one, but by the time we got to Cardiff we had to buy him a new T-shirt. He doesn't travel well...

I'm going to GB vs Brazil in the women's football tomorrow at Wembley.
I shall be wearing the red & white quartered top.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024