Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Sky reporting Rio left out, Terry going to Euros. 23:10 - May 15 with 3312 viewsBens_dad

FA hiding behind '...we can't do anything because of the pending court case.' So, in theory, Terry could lift the trophy and a week later be found guilty of raial abuse. If Terry plays I won't be watching or supporting England.
Sky reporting Rio left out, Terry going to Euros. on 11:18 - May 16 with 766 viewsdaveB

same core of th eteam that failed on South Africa with Terry, Gerrard, Lampard and Rooney. Cue the media shocked when we go out early again
Sky reporting Rio left out, Terry going to Euros. on 11:20 - May 16 with 763 viewsSnipper

I'd say the reason RF has been left out is he was probably asked "are you prepared to play alongside John Terry." He more than likely said no.
If that's the case, Woy had a choice between the two. He chose Terry.

Remember he did speak to RF last week.
Sky reporting Rio left out, Terry going to Euros. on 12:49 - May 16 with 727 viewsJamie

Apparently the final 23:

Hart
Carson
Ruddy

Johnson
Jones
Terry
Lescott
Cahill
Cole
Baines

Walcott
Downing
Oxlade-Chamberlain
Gerrard
Barry
Lampard
Parker
Young
Milner

Rooney
Welbeck
Carroll
Defoe
Sky reporting Rio left out, Terry going to Euros. on 12:51 - May 16 with 722 viewsNorthernr

Of those I wouldn't take, under any circumstances...

Carson
Ruddy
Johnson
Terry
Walcott
Downing
Carroll
Sky reporting Rio left out, Terry going to Euros. on 12:53 - May 16 with 713 viewsrunningman75

Travesty if Crouch and Micah Richards are left out.
Sky reporting Rio left out, Terry going to Euros. on 12:53 - May 16 with 712 viewsdaveB

so thats 11 from the last world cup going and most of those will be in the first team, so much for a fresh start
Sky reporting Rio left out, Terry going to Euros. on 12:55 - May 16 with 708 viewsLOFT67

Sky reporting Rio left out, Terry going to Euros. on 12:53 - May 16 by runningman75

Travesty if Crouch and Micah Richards are left out.

+1

Loft67

Sky reporting Rio left out, Terry going to Euros. on 12:55 - May 16 with 706 viewsJamie

Sky reporting Rio left out, Terry going to Euros. on 12:51 - May 16 by Northernr

Of those I wouldn't take, under any circumstances...

Carson
Ruddy
Johnson
Terry
Walcott
Downing
Carroll

Agreed with all but Walcott.

Roy has made a rod for his own back with that squad.
Login to get fewer ads

Sky reporting Rio left out, Terry going to Euros. on 12:58 - May 16 with 697 viewsjonno

Sky reporting Rio left out, Terry going to Euros. on 10:44 - May 16 by daveB

well if these old failures are going to the Euros I hope we are out within a week.

Don't worry, we will be.
Sky reporting Rio left out, Terry going to Euros. on 13:06 - May 16 with 676 viewsNorthernr

Sky reporting Rio left out, Terry going to Euros. on 12:49 - May 16 by Jamie

Apparently the final 23:

Hart
Carson
Ruddy

Johnson
Jones
Terry
Lescott
Cahill
Cole
Baines

Walcott
Downing
Oxlade-Chamberlain
Gerrard
Barry
Lampard
Parker
Young
Milner

Rooney
Welbeck
Carroll
Defoe

Ah well, wrong already. The keepers are Hart, Ruddy and Green.

I'm a better keeper than Carson.
Sky reporting Rio left out, Terry going to Euros. on 13:08 - May 16 with 668 viewsJamie

Goalkeepers: Joe Hart, Rob Green, John Ruddy

Defenders: Leighton Baines, Gary Cahill, Ashley Cole, Glen Johnson, Phil Jones, Joleon Lescott, John Terry

Midfielders: Gareth Barry, Stewart Downing, Steven Gerrard, Frank Lampard, Alex Oxlade-Chamberlain, Scott Parker, Theo Walcott, Ashley Young, James Milner

Forwards: Wayne Rooney, Jermaine Defoe, Danny Welbeck, Andy Carroll
[Post edited 1 Jan 1970 1:00]
Sky reporting Rio left out, Terry going to Euros. on 13:12 - May 16 with 652 viewsMetallica_Hoop

Wot No Clint Hill?

Beer and Beef has made us what we are - The Prince Regent

Sky reporting Rio left out, Terry going to Euros. on 13:13 - May 16 with 644 viewsA40Bosh

Sky reporting Rio left out, Terry going to Euros. on 13:12 - May 16 by Metallica_Hoop

Wot No Clint Hill?

Protest!!!!
He has kept most of Eurpe's strikers in his pocket all season!!!

Poll: With no leg room, knees killing me, do I just go now or stay for the 2nd half o?

Sky reporting Rio left out, Terry going to Euros. on 13:13 - May 16 with 643 viewsnadera78

Sky reporting Rio left out, Terry going to Euros. on 13:08 - May 16 by Jamie

Goalkeepers: Joe Hart, Rob Green, John Ruddy

Defenders: Leighton Baines, Gary Cahill, Ashley Cole, Glen Johnson, Phil Jones, Joleon Lescott, John Terry

Midfielders: Gareth Barry, Stewart Downing, Steven Gerrard, Frank Lampard, Alex Oxlade-Chamberlain, Scott Parker, Theo Walcott, Ashley Young, James Milner

Forwards: Wayne Rooney, Jermaine Defoe, Danny Welbeck, Andy Carroll
[Post edited 1 Jan 1970 1:00]

Pile of sh*t.
Sky reporting Rio left out, Terry going to Euros. on 13:16 - May 16 with 632 viewsJamie

Scott Parker having injections on an achilles injury and 50/50. Jordan Henderson on standby.

This is not a joke message.
Sky reporting Rio left out, Terry going to Euros. on 13:17 - May 16 with 606 viewsMetallica_Hoop

Sky reporting Rio left out, Terry going to Euros. on 13:13 - May 16 by A40Bosh

Protest!!!!
He has kept most of Eurpe's strikers in his pocket all season!!!

That's a good point actually! FA screwing over Rangers again

Well if they can pick S.Down.....

Beer and Beef has made us what we are - The Prince Regent

Sky reporting Rio left out, Terry going to Euros. on 13:27 - May 16 with 594 viewsAntti_Heinola

Sky reporting Rio left out, Terry going to Euros. on 11:20 - May 16 by Snipper

I'd say the reason RF has been left out is he was probably asked "are you prepared to play alongside John Terry." He more than likely said no.
If that's the case, Woy had a choice between the two. He chose Terry.

Remember he did speak to RF last week.

Of course that's why Rio's not going. There's no other reason. But, really, Terry should not have been picked and Rio should not have been needed to be asked the question.

Bare bones.

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024