Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Where's the Luton Town (w@nk w@nk w@nk) Match Thread Match Thread? 16:12 - Aug 30 with 41584 viewskensalriser

I don't like commitments so this seems a good one to guarantee I don't need to start the next one.

Poll: QPR to finish 7th or Brentford to drop out of the top 6?

Where's the Luton Town (w@nk w@nk w@nk) Match Thread Match Thread? on 19:36 - Aug 30 with 2569 viewsSK_hoops

1-0 to us. Celar to bang one in during injury time.
Where's the Luton Town (w@nk w@nk w@nk) Match Thread Match Thread? on 19:39 - Aug 30 with 2482 viewsdmm

I'm wondering if the line up is 433 rather than 4231.

The bench could make quite difference with Smyth, Andersen and Saito coming on later in the game. Celar too.
Where's the Luton Town (w@nk w@nk w@nk) Match Thread Match Thread? on 19:43 - Aug 30 with 2386 viewsSonofpugwash

Thank god it's Freyday.

1-1.

Poll: Dykes - love him or hate him?

Where's the Luton Town (w@nk w@nk w@nk) Match Thread Match Thread? on 19:45 - Aug 30 with 2324 viewsVancouverHoop

There doesn't seem any point in subscribing to QPR+ anymore. Games are either at insane hours (here) or blocked because you need to live in a "certain country."
Where's the Luton Town (w@nk w@nk w@nk) Match Thread Match Thread? on 19:46 - Aug 30 with 2309 viewssmudgehoop

2-2

Dembele to score first.

I like the idea of Colback, Madsen and Field in the middle.

C'mon u Rs

Where's the Luton Town (w@nk w@nk w@nk) Match Thread Match Thread? on 19:49 - Aug 30 with 2238 viewsMick_S

Where's the Luton Town (w@nk w@nk w@nk) Match Thread Match Thread? on 19:34 - Aug 30 by numptydumpty

Odds ??

6/4

Did I ever mention that I was in Minder?

Where's the Luton Town (w@nk w@nk w@nk) Match Thread Match Thread? on 19:49 - Aug 30 with 2228 viewsBklynRanger

Sounds like the travelling chaaaaaps are in good voice already
Where's the Luton Town (w@nk w@nk w@nk) Match Thread Match Thread? on 19:51 - Aug 30 with 2149 viewsColesIndyRs

Where's the Luton Town (w@nk w@nk w@nk) Match Thread Match Thread? on 19:43 - Aug 30 by Sonofpugwash

Thank god it's Freyday.

1-1.

I had to log in just to 1 up this post.
Login to get fewer ads

Where's the Luton Town (w@nk w@nk w@nk) Match Thread Match Thread? on 19:52 - Aug 30 with 2108 viewsSpaceman_P

US 1 - 0

I think fields will grab the goal.
Where's the Luton Town (w@nk w@nk w@nk) Match Thread Match Thread? on 19:55 - Aug 30 with 2049 views1BobbyHazell

Big night for Madsen for me. Obvious quality but he has almost hidden from the ball, would like to see him have the confidence to show and demand it a bit more.
Where's the Luton Town (w@nk w@nk w@nk) Match Thread Match Thread? on 19:57 - Aug 30 with 1994 viewsrbee

Evening all. Better balance to the team in my opinion. Would like to be at 0-0 on 65 minutes and bring on Smythe and Saito.
Where's the Luton Town (w@nk w@nk w@nk) Match Thread Match Thread? on 19:57 - Aug 30 with 1996 viewsVancouverHoop

Where's the Luton Town (w@nk w@nk w@nk) Match Thread Match Thread? on 19:45 - Aug 30 by VancouverHoop

There doesn't seem any point in subscribing to QPR+ anymore. Games are either at insane hours (here) or blocked because you need to live in a "certain country."

Aha! It seems DaZN have picked it up at the last minute
Where's the Luton Town (w@nk w@nk w@nk) Match Thread Match Thread? on 20:00 - Aug 30 with 1898 viewsjohncharles

Here we GO !!!!???

Strong and stable my arse.

Where's the Luton Town (w@nk w@nk w@nk) Match Thread Match Thread? on 20:04 - Aug 30 with 1796 viewsaston_hoop

Ref booking Tommy Chong after 55 seconds for falling on the ball to buy a free kick. I like this ref already

Poll: Moses Odubajo - Stick or Twist?

Where's the Luton Town (w@nk w@nk w@nk) Match Thread Match Thread? on 20:08 - Aug 30 with 1697 viewsaston_hoop

Great movement and pass from Frey, Dembele puts the shot wide

Where's the Luton Town (w@nk w@nk w@nk) Match Thread Match Thread? on 20:08 - Aug 30 with 1687 viewsVancouverHoop

Good opportunity missed for Dembélé to open his account
Where's the Luton Town (w@nk w@nk w@nk) Match Thread Match Thread? on 20:09 - Aug 30 with 1677 viewsthame_hoops

When did Luton go from wearing White with bits of orange, to full on tango?
Where's the Luton Town (w@nk w@nk w@nk) Match Thread Match Thread? on 20:10 - Aug 30 with 1632 viewsjoe90

Anyone got a stream…asking for a friend.
Where's the Luton Town (w@nk w@nk w@nk) Match Thread Match Thread? on 20:11 - Aug 30 with 1623 viewsVancouverHoop

Where's the Luton Town (w@nk w@nk w@nk) Match Thread Match Thread? on 20:09 - Aug 30 by thame_hoops

When did Luton go from wearing White with bits of orange, to full on tango?

Where's the Luton Town (w@nk w@nk w@nk) Match Thread Match Thread? on 20:14 - Aug 30 with 1505 viewsBoston

Where's the Luton Town (w@nk w@nk w@nk) Match Thread Match Thread? on 20:04 - Aug 30 by aston_hoop

Ref booking Tommy Chong after 55 seconds for falling on the ball to buy a free kick. I like this ref already

Was Chong being 'Cheechy?'

Poll: Thank God The Seaons Over.

Where's the Luton Town (w@nk w@nk w@nk) Match Thread Match Thread? on 20:14 - Aug 30 with 1470 viewsDorse

Where's the Luton Town (w@nk w@nk w@nk) Match Thread Match Thread? on 20:10 - Aug 30 by joe90

Anyone got a stream…asking for a friend.

Go to Fawanews. Get your ad blocker ready.

'What do we want? We don't know! When do we want it? Now!'

Where's the Luton Town (w@nk w@nk w@nk) Match Thread Match Thread? on 20:19 - Aug 30 with 1345 viewsVancouverHoop

Dunne og...
Where's the Luton Town (w@nk w@nk w@nk) Match Thread Match Thread? on 20:19 - Aug 30 with 1329 viewsCamberleyR

Totally against the run of play.

Poll: Which is the worst QPR team?

Where's the Luton Town (w@nk w@nk w@nk) Match Thread Match Thread? on 20:20 - Aug 30 with 1288 viewsSilverfoxqpr

Real shame, we've been the better team so far.
Where's the Luton Town (w@nk w@nk w@nk) Match Thread Match Thread? on 20:20 - Aug 30 with 1252 viewsaston_hoop

Oh Jimmy

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024