Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
QPR V The Pilgrims Early Thanksgiving Stuffing Hopefully Match Thread . 15:06 - Aug 22 with 36703 viewsCLAREMAN1995

A joke for the US based Rs but it might come through .QPR -2 Plymouth Argyle -0
QPR V The Pilgrims Early Thanksgiving Stuffing Hopefully Match Thread . on 12:24 - Aug 24 with 2441 viewssmudgehoop

3-2 win.

I think our new look attack will hit the ground running, but we'll still make a couple of daft mistakes at the back.

C'mon u Rs

QPR V The Pilgrims Early Thanksgiving Stuffing Hopefully Match Thread . on 12:24 - Aug 24 with 2420 viewsjohncharles

QPR V The Pilgrims Early Thanksgiving Stuffing Hopefully Match Thread . on 11:37 - Aug 24 by Hoopsie

Starting XI

NARDI
DUNNE
COOK
CLARKE-SALTER
PAAL
FIELD
MADSEN
SMYTH
DEMBELE
SAITO
FREY

WALSH / MORRISON / SANTOS / DIXON-BONNER / VARANE / TALLA / KOLLI / LLOYD / CELAR

That team and the subs has me worried. So many puzzling changes. Is Marti being over confident or are there things going on behind the scenes ?

Strong and stable my arse.

QPR V The Pilgrims Early Thanksgiving Stuffing Hopefully Match Thread . on 12:25 - Aug 24 with 2416 viewsderbyhoop

Dykes fit, but not selected.

I dont think this would be of much interest to Sky without Rooney's presence

Travel is fatal to prejudice, bigotry and narrow-mindedness, and many of our people need it sorely on these accounts. Broad, wholesome, charitable views of men and things cannot be acquired by vegetating in one little corner of the Earth all one’s lifetime. (Mark Twain) Find me on twitter @derbyhoop

QPR V The Pilgrims Early Thanksgiving Stuffing Hopefully Match Thread . on 12:28 - Aug 24 with 2304 viewsdavman

QPR V The Pilgrims Early Thanksgiving Stuffing Hopefully Match Thread . on 12:25 - Aug 24 by derbyhoop

Dykes fit, but not selected.

I dont think this would be of much interest to Sky without Rooney's presence

Three things to report from the ground:

1. It's persisting down.
2. Said hello to Clive in the programme queue. Like me, he is a tad worried today - the type of game QPR are expected to win.
3. The view is VERY different from the corner of the Upper Loft.

Can we go out yet?
Poll: What would you take for Willock if a bid comes this month?

QPR V The Pilgrims Early Thanksgiving Stuffing Hopefully Match Thread . on 12:33 - Aug 24 with 2177 viewsCamberleyR

Frey!!!!!!
[Post edited 24 Aug 12:34]

Poll: Which is the worst QPR team?

QPR V The Pilgrims Early Thanksgiving Stuffing Hopefully Match Thread . on 12:34 - Aug 24 with 2135 viewsaston_hoop

Dembele might as well collect his Ballon D'Or now

Poll: Moses Odubajo - Stick or Twist?

QPR V The Pilgrims Early Thanksgiving Stuffing Hopefully Match Thread . on 12:35 - Aug 24 with 2073 viewsToast_R

It's unbelievable stuff
QPR V The Pilgrims Early Thanksgiving Stuffing Hopefully Match Thread . on 12:35 - Aug 24 with 2074 viewsHooparoo

Christ almighty. What have we got here?????

Poll: Where will we finish up next season?

Login to get fewer ads

QPR V The Pilgrims Early Thanksgiving Stuffing Hopefully Match Thread . on 12:36 - Aug 24 with 2054 viewsWD99

Best player in the Championship?

Rooney in trouble.
QPR V The Pilgrims Early Thanksgiving Stuffing Hopefully Match Thread . on 12:36 - Aug 24 with 2047 viewscharmr

Bloody bell, who are these imposters that the commentator called playing in their famous blue and white stripes.
QPR V The Pilgrims Early Thanksgiving Stuffing Hopefully Match Thread . on 12:37 - Aug 24 with 2012 viewsJigsore

we do set pieces now!

“The thing about football - the important thing about football - is that it is not just about football.”

QPR V The Pilgrims Early Thanksgiving Stuffing Hopefully Match Thread . on 12:39 - Aug 24 with 1919 viewsDamo1962

Great corner and header.
QPR V The Pilgrims Early Thanksgiving Stuffing Hopefully Match Thread . on 12:40 - Aug 24 with 1915 viewsqueensparker

Anyone else having trouble watching on the QPR app?

Keeps saying I’m in an unauthorised country, but I’m definitely not
QPR V The Pilgrims Early Thanksgiving Stuffing Hopefully Match Thread . on 12:40 - Aug 24 with 1909 viewsCamberleyR

Ward already doing his best to give us absolutely nothing.

Poll: Which is the worst QPR team?

QPR V The Pilgrims Early Thanksgiving Stuffing Hopefully Match Thread . on 12:41 - Aug 24 with 1839 viewsFredManRave

QPR V The Pilgrims Early Thanksgiving Stuffing Hopefully Match Thread . on 12:34 - Aug 24 by aston_hoop

Dembele might as well collect his Ballon D'Or now

LOL

I've got the Power.
Poll: MOM from todays Teasing at Teesside?

QPR V The Pilgrims Early Thanksgiving Stuffing Hopefully Match Thread . on 12:42 - Aug 24 with 1819 viewsjoolsyp

Two big chances in the first 90 seconds and then Frey scores a carbon copy of Jimmy Dunne’s header last weekend from a Dembele corner. Lovely stuff.

Plymouth growing into the game though.
QPR V The Pilgrims Early Thanksgiving Stuffing Hopefully Match Thread . on 12:43 - Aug 24 with 1778 viewsFredManRave

Dykes just seen texting from the stands, on the stream.

Hopefully nothing inappropriate.

I've got the Power.

QPR V The Pilgrims Early Thanksgiving Stuffing Hopefully Match Thread . on 12:43 - Aug 24 with 1762 viewsWD99

QPR V The Pilgrims Early Thanksgiving Stuffing Hopefully Match Thread . on 12:40 - Aug 24 by queensparker

Think only audio on the app. On TV/streaming apps in many regions.
QPR V The Pilgrims Early Thanksgiving Stuffing Hopefully Match Thread . on 12:43 - Aug 24 with 1756 viewsDamo1962

Japanese lad wants too long on the ball. Welcome to the Championship. Good start but as always a second needed quickly. They don't look great at the back. Decent on the ball though.
QPR V The Pilgrims Early Thanksgiving Stuffing Hopefully Match Thread . on 12:45 - Aug 24 with 1681 viewsFredManRave

QPR V The Pilgrims Early Thanksgiving Stuffing Hopefully Match Thread . on 12:40 - Aug 24 by queensparker

I'm watching on qpr.co.uk from Andorra, if that helps.

I've got the Power.

QPR V The Pilgrims Early Thanksgiving Stuffing Hopefully Match Thread . on 12:47 - Aug 24 with 1604 viewsDamo1962

Plymuff looking the better team now. Not much end product thankfully. We seem to want too long to make up our minds when we have the ball. Very fast paced game.
QPR V The Pilgrims Early Thanksgiving Stuffing Hopefully Match Thread . on 12:48 - Aug 24 with 1574 viewscharmr

Plymouth are no mugs, got some talent on the field
QPR V The Pilgrims Early Thanksgiving Stuffing Hopefully Match Thread . on 12:48 - Aug 24 with 1565 viewsjoolsyp

QPR V The Pilgrims Early Thanksgiving Stuffing Hopefully Match Thread . on 12:43 - Aug 24 by Damo1962

Japanese lad wants too long on the ball. Welcome to the Championship. Good start but as always a second needed quickly. They don't look great at the back. Decent on the ball though.

Very good indeed on the ball, Whittaker, Edwards and Cissoko in particular. Fantastic start but we need to keep the intensity up and them on the back foot.
QPR V The Pilgrims Early Thanksgiving Stuffing Hopefully Match Thread . on 12:50 - Aug 24 with 1484 viewsDamo1962

Love our kit as well. Theirs looks like the Jamaican kit. Very apt this weekend.
QPR V The Pilgrims Early Thanksgiving Stuffing Hopefully Match Thread . on 12:51 - Aug 24 with 1465 viewsFredManRave

QPR V The Pilgrims Early Thanksgiving Stuffing Hopefully Match Thread . on 12:48 - Aug 24 by charmr

Plymouth are no mugs, got some talent on the field

Fortunately, zero talent in the dugout.

I've got the Power.

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024