Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Preston set a record 7 league games without a goal in their history. 18:10 - Aug 17 with 1176 viewsSwans9

Great win hope we get few quality signings in and get a result against Cardiff.
Preston set a record 7 league games without a goal in their history. on 18:15 - Aug 17 with 1149 viewsraynor94

It won't be long before teams are sniffing around Ronald, but him and Tymon are going to be a force

You give it out, you take it back it`s all part of the game
Poll: Happy to see Martin go

Preston set a record 7 league games without a goal in their history. on 18:20 - Aug 17 with 1137 viewsSwans9

I hope so but we not playing Preston at home every week. I happy to stay up every year which is very sad just how I see it lack investment playing squad with owners. I want to do star jumps end up rolly Polly.
Preston set a record 7 league games without a goal in their history. on 22:03 - Aug 17 with 994 viewsfelixstowe_jack

Preston set a record 7 league games without a goal in their history. on 18:20 - Aug 17 by Swans9

I hope so but we not playing Preston at home every week. I happy to stay up every year which is very sad just how I see it lack investment playing squad with owners. I want to do star jumps end up rolly Polly.

It is only the millions our owners invest every year that keep the club solvent and in the championship.

Poll: Sholud Wales rollout vaccination at full speed.

Preston set a record 7 league games without a goal in their history. on 07:26 - Aug 18 with 842 viewsTreforys_Jack

Preston set a record 7 league games without a goal in their history. on 22:03 - Aug 17 by felixstowe_jack

It is only the millions our owners invest every year that keep the club solvent and in the championship.

Fed up of pointing that out to people, but they're siphoning millions out of the club apparently
Preston set a record 7 league games without a goal in their history. on 07:36 - Aug 18 with 830 viewsDr_Winston

Preston set a record 7 league games without a goal in their history. on 07:26 - Aug 18 by Treforys_Jack

Fed up of pointing that out to people, but they're siphoning millions out of the club apparently

A lot of people aren't all that bright unfortunately.

Pain or damage don't end the world. Or despair, or f*cking beatings. The world ends when you're dead. Until then, you got more punishment in store. Stand it like a man... and give some back.

Preston set a record 7 league games without a goal in their history. on 08:24 - Aug 18 with 797 viewsWhiterockin

Preston set a record 7 league games without a goal in their history. on 22:03 - Aug 17 by felixstowe_jack

If the club had been better run they wouldn't have need to put so much money in. We have wasted so much money on poor players, paying compensation for managers and then paying them off and don't start me on the amateur marketing strategy of the club.
Preston set a record 7 league games without a goal in their history. on 08:55 - Aug 18 with 761 viewsTreforys_Jack

Preston set a record 7 league games without a goal in their history. on 08:24 - Aug 18 by Whiterockin

If the club had been better run they wouldn't have need to put so much money in. We have wasted so much money on poor players, paying compensation for managers and then paying them off and don't start me on the amateur marketing strategy of the club.

All clubs could point out poor signings, everything cash wise is relative. The worst period was the pathetic attempt to stay in the PL , Bony, Ayew etc
Preston set a record 7 league games without a goal in their history. on 08:59 - Aug 18 with 732 viewsWhiterockin

Preston set a record 7 league games without a goal in their history. on 08:55 - Aug 18 by Treforys_Jack

All clubs could point out poor signings, everything cash wise is relative. The worst period was the pathetic attempt to stay in the PL , Bony, Ayew etc

And who owned the club when we were relegated.
Login to get fewer ads

Preston set a record 7 league games without a goal in their history. on 09:39 - Aug 18 with 647 viewsonehunglow

Preston set a record 7 league games without a goal in their history. on 08:59 - Aug 18 by Whiterockin

And who owned the club when we were relegated.

Our relegation was down to players downing tools too early ,like Ki.

Poll: Christmas. Enjoyable or not

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024