Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Eze release clause 19:33 - Aug 16 with 23742 viewsGloucs_R

🤨

Poll: Are we staying up?

Eze release clause on 09:46 - Aug 21 with 7105 viewsDWQPR

Eze release clause on 09:32 - Aug 21 by GaryBannister86

Me too - I am totally torn as yet again we appear to be on a signing frenzy which is undeniably exciting, but at what future cost?

Then again, what's the point of being a football club? To balance the books, or have a go?

I guess the best clubs do both, not one or the other.

This is where amortisation comes into play. If we are signing this Danish lad for £2.5million over five years then the annual loss on the books is £500k. The same with the other players, which I can only assume is offset by the fact that the headroom is now better now that 2021 is off the books and higher TV revenue plus also the additional revenues from anything that is nailed down or not nailed down being sponsored plus higher gate receipts from the higher attendances. Also I suspect that there is a bit of risk taking. On the basis that hopefully these players being signed will improve and become more sellable in the future.

Poll: Where will Clive put QPR in his new season preview

Eze release clause on 09:51 - Aug 21 with 7012 viewsconnell10

Eze release clause on 09:45 - Aug 21 by jeffranger

This EZE thing is getting on my nerves, every time there’s a rumour of maybe a bid up it comes, can’t think for one minute we are relying on the money we get for him if he leaves, if he goes fine if not tuff & we move on & forget about him

I'll never forget Eze....what a player and great lad he is!!

AND WHEN I DREAM , I DREAM ABOUT YOU AND WHEN I SCREAM I SCREAM ABOUT YOU!!!!!
Poll: best number 10 ever?

Eze release clause on 09:54 - Aug 21 with 6980 viewsdmm

Eze release clause on 09:45 - Aug 21 by jeffranger

This EZE thing is getting on my nerves, every time there’s a rumour of maybe a bid up it comes, can’t think for one minute we are relying on the money we get for him if he leaves, if he goes fine if not tuff & we move on & forget about him

We probably do need to stop fussing over a possible Eze transfer pay day. But forget him? No, nay, never. Still love the feller.
Eze release clause on 10:05 - Aug 21 with 6861 viewsjeffranger

Eze release clause on 09:51 - Aug 21 by connell10

I'll never forget Eze....what a player and great lad he is!!

I meant forget about the transfer & not him as agree a great lad
Eze release clause on 12:44 - Aug 21 with 6458 viewsPlanetHonneywood

Eze release clause on 09:54 - Aug 21 by dmm

We probably do need to stop fussing over a possible Eze transfer pay day. But forget him? No, nay, never. Still love the feller.

If Gundogan is returning to City, then it ain't happening this TW.

Can't think who else might realistically in for him from the Prem.

'Always In Motion' by John Honney available on amazon.co.uk
Poll: Who should do the Birmingham Frederick?

Eze release clause on 12:50 - Aug 21 with 6394 viewsBlue_Castello

Eze release clause on 12:44 - Aug 21 by PlanetHonneywood

If Gundogan is returning to City, then it ain't happening this TW.

Can't think who else might realistically in for him from the Prem.

I wouldn't wish this on Eze for one minute he's a great lad but that bunch called Man United are crying out for some real class in his position, truly surprised there not sniffing around...
Eze release clause on 13:14 - Aug 21 with 6217 viewsconnell10

Eze release clause on 10:05 - Aug 21 by jeffranger

I meant forget about the transfer & not him as agree a great lad

I know mate , we all love him!

Eze release clause on 16:33 - Aug 21 with 5928 viewsSpongeParr

Palace fans on another forum think that they'll keep him this year and then cash in next season when he has 1 year left on his contract.

Saw comments earlier about the release clause.

If a club matches the clause, it's automatically accepted. Nothing the club can do other than hope he stays. But he doesn't have to move if he doesn't want to.

If a club offer the money but not in 1 go, then Palace can reject it. This is why you see clubs paying over the price so that they can pay it in instalments.
Login to get fewer ads

Eze release clause on 12:46 - Aug 22 with 5418 viewsstantheman10

I'd be amazed if Eze goes this transfer window as Palarse are now selling Jordan Ayew as well.
Eze release clause on 07:33 - Sep 5 with 4754 viewsdmm

It's now claimed Eze's release clause will be reactivated come the end of the current Premier League season and that Crystal Palace will look to sell next summer. https://www.londonworld.com/sport/football/qpr/ex-qpr-millwall-and-arsenal-young

Seems strange to me but players' contracts are ever more convoluted so who knows?
Eze release clause on 09:14 - Sep 5 with 4326 viewsDannyPaddox

Eze release clause on 09:41 - Sep 5 with 4220 viewsrobith

Eze release clause on 07:33 - Sep 5 by dmm

It's now claimed Eze's release clause will be reactivated come the end of the current Premier League season and that Crystal Palace will look to sell next summer. https://www.londonworld.com/sport/football/qpr/ex-qpr-millwall-and-arsenal-young

Seems strange to me but players' contracts are ever more convoluted so who knows?

I suspect they always were, there's just more interest now
Eze release clause on 12:08 - Sep 5 with 3858 viewsed_83

Makes sense when you think about it: release clause deactivates during the final weeks of the summer window so nobody can put in a last-minute bid and leave Palace without enough time to recruit a replacement. Stays inactive over the winter to avoid losing him mid-season, then becomes active again in the summer.
Eze release clause on 12:14 - Sep 5 with 3811 viewsQPunkR

Eze release clause on 12:08 - Sep 5 by ed_83

Makes sense when you think about it: release clause deactivates during the final weeks of the summer window so nobody can put in a last-minute bid and leave Palace without enough time to recruit a replacement. Stays inactive over the winter to avoid losing him mid-season, then becomes active again in the summer.

Doesn’t really make sense, no. Fluid release clauses? In that case why not try to sneak in a release clause that you don’t have to accept if you don’t want to lol

QPR - "shit but local"

Eze release clause on 12:41 - Sep 5 with 3712 viewsnumbers912

'Dynamic' release clause hopefully.
Eze release clause on 16:18 - Sep 13 with 3024 viewsdmm

What a lovely man. I hope we give him a big welcome back.

https://www.qpr.co.uk/news/2024/september/13/eze-looks-forward-to-w12-return/
Eze release clause on 17:45 - Sep 13 with 2677 viewsGaryT

As someone else said in another thread, I hope to hear nice and loud on the stream "Eze's too good for you! Eze's too good for you!".
Eze release clause on 18:34 - Sep 13 with 2410 viewsconnell10

Eze release clause on 16:18 - Sep 13 by dmm

That's gotta piss the Palarse fans off a tad .

Eze release clause on 18:41 - Sep 13 with 2348 viewsrbee

A reactivated release clause sounds totally bonkers but we live in a totally bonkers world now so we shouldn't be surprised. Stan's contract was probably two pages long when he signed for us, Eze's was probably nearer eighty pages when he signed for Palace.

No wonder it takes so long!
Eze release clause on 18:59 - Sep 13 with 2190 viewsNorthernr

Eze release clause on 18:41 - Sep 13 by rbee

A reactivated release clause sounds totally bonkers but we live in a totally bonkers world now so we shouldn't be surprised. Stan's contract was probably two pages long when he signed for us, Eze's was probably nearer eighty pages when he signed for Palace.

No wonder it takes so long!

Or perhaps people should stop placing so much stock in what Fabrizio Romano Tweets.
Eze release clause on 19:13 - Sep 13 with 2099 viewsrbee

Eze release clause on 18:59 - Sep 13 by Northernr

Or perhaps people should stop placing so much stock in what Fabrizio Romano Tweets.

I don't think we do Clive but as I say nothing much would surprise us these days including the eighty page contract! Five pages on Image Rights alone.

Love the little Eze video clip, he won't be celebrating when he scores.
Eze release clause on 22:14 - Sep 13 with 1570 viewsEsox_Lucius

Eze release clause on 16:18 - Sep 13 by dmm

I can't believe he doesn't know how to pronounce his own last name. Did he not watch the England game where the commentator correctly called him Ezza.

The grass is always greener.

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024