Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Panthers V Storm 12:51 - Aug 15 with 1066 viewsdaveinmelbourne

Worth a watch chaps. 👍🏻
Panthers V Storm on 21:36 - Aug 15 with 919 viewsMrSheen

Just caught up with it, didn’t see that coming after the sinbin. It’s amazing the way both defy the gravity of the salary cap by adding kids and nobodies. It helps they play every game hard and smart, unlike Souths, Brisbane, the Tigers, the Warriors, the Cowboys…it’s a bit strange to have to include the Dogs among the grown ups after years of pissing about.
Panthers V Storm on 00:12 - Aug 16 with 879 viewsdaveinmelbourne

How good was Wishart when he came on? Wow, great try. Howarth had a strong game as well. Obviously I’d like to see the Storm prevail by seasons end but yeah the Doggies are looking threatening, Ciraldo has them ticking along nicely.
Panthers V Storm on 01:15 - Aug 16 with 824 viewsSydneyRs

Just watched the highlights. Great game, cannot believe I forgot this was on last night. If the Cleary injury keeps him out of finals that will really hurt Panthers chances.
Panthers V Storm on 08:57 - Aug 16 with 722 viewsMrSheen

Panthers V Storm on 00:12 - Aug 16 by daveinmelbourne

How good was Wishart when he came on? Wow, great try. Howarth had a strong game as well. Obviously I’d like to see the Storm prevail by seasons end but yeah the Doggies are looking threatening, Ciraldo has them ticking along nicely.

When I saw Wishart at Newcastle I thought he’d do well at Huddersfield, now he’s top of the NRL.

I’ve only just picked up on this Les Boyd hall of fame row. Halls of fame are nonsense and I wasn’t following the game when the”great” man was playing, but it does seem weird to honour a player who missed over 130 games through suspension and still seems to be a total prick. Still, Manly hates you too!

https://www.theroar.com.au/2024/08/16/tone-deaf-nrl-listen-up-boyd-was-nothing-b
Panthers V Storm on 12:37 - Aug 16 with 661 viewsMrSheen

Parra are a shocking rabble. I love this pitch though.
Panthers V Storm on 13:48 - Aug 16 with 608 viewsSydneyRs

Panthers V Storm on 12:37 - Aug 16 by MrSheen

Parra are a shocking rabble. I love this pitch though.

Given how new the ground is I was surprised to see how poor the drainage was.
Panthers V Storm on 13:52 - Aug 16 with 583 viewsMrSheen

Panthers V Storm on 13:48 - Aug 16 by SydneyRs

Given how new the ground is I was surprised to see how poor the drainage was.

Brookvale held up better. Is this unusually wet for Sydney?
Panthers V Storm on 13:59 - Aug 16 with 550 viewsNorthernr

Good old fashioned mud bath. Enjoyed.
Login to get fewer ads

Panthers V Storm on 22:19 - Aug 16 with 409 viewsdaveinmelbourne

Doggies versus the Phins later on. Definitely worth a watch! Crichton on one side the Hammer on the other. 👍🏻
Bunch of us off to the AAMI next week for Storm v Phins, that’ll be a cracker.
Panthers V Storm on 02:08 - Aug 17 with 367 viewsSydneyRs

Panthers V Storm on 13:52 - Aug 16 by MrSheen

Brookvale held up better. Is this unusually wet for Sydney?

Not especially. There was a big thunderstorm before the game but it was ok after that. I'd expect a new ground like that to drain better and James Tedesco made a comment about it when interviewed after the game.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024