Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Bad eggs? 23:22 - Jul 17 with 6065 viewsconnell10

Willock, Richards and Armstrong. Maybe a sign of Marti getting rid of the bad uns .

AND WHEN I DREAM , I DREAM ABOUT YOU AND WHEN I SCREAM I SCREAM ABOUT YOU!!!!!
Poll: best number 10 ever?

Bad eggs? on 23:24 - Jul 17 with 4663 views222gers

Yes, I agree.
Bad eggs? on 23:31 - Jul 17 with 4609 viewsconnell10

I'm very disappointed in Armstrong to be honest.

Bad eggs? on 23:46 - Jul 17 with 4529 viewsBazzaInTheLoft

I’m not sure what Armstrong has done wrong?

Turned down a contract? Pretty standard.

Always gave his all on the pitch IMO. Can’t say the same for the other two.
[Post edited 17 Jul 23:48]
Bad eggs? on 23:53 - Jul 17 with 4506 viewsozexile

Bad eggs? on 23:46 - Jul 17 by BazzaInTheLoft

I’m not sure what Armstrong has done wrong?

Turned down a contract? Pretty standard.

Always gave his all on the pitch IMO. Can’t say the same for the other two.
[Post edited 17 Jul 23:48]

I don't think he's done anything wrong but it's best we sell now and get something for him.
Bad eggs? on 23:54 - Jul 17 with 4496 viewsDannyPaddox

Armstrong wasn’t a bad egg. He was an unfortunate omelette.
Bad eggs? on 00:06 - Jul 18 with 4433 viewsFDC

Bad eggs? on 23:54 - Jul 17 by DannyPaddox

A scrambled mishap
Bad eggs? on 03:49 - Jul 18 with 4175 viewsQuillPenRiot

Bad eggs? on 00:06 - Jul 18 by FDC

A scrambled mishap

Perhaps an over easy, or sunny side down. I think likely it’s simply a matter of him wanting 1st team football and doesn’t think he’ll get it with us. And surely he can’t admit that publicly. Truthfully, he had to consider being 3rd behind Dykes and Michi, can’t be good for his career, especially as far as his agent’s concerned. I don’t know him personally so can’t gauge his ability to grow in Marti’s system, but could be too he doesn’t see himself doing very well in it
Bad eggs? on 04:13 - Jul 18 with 4153 viewsPlanetHonneywood

He's been poached!

'Always In Motion' by John Honney available on amazon.co.uk
Poll: Who should do the Birmingham Frederick?

Login to get fewer ads

Bad eggs? on 05:17 - Jul 18 with 4094 viewsLblock

Not sure what Sinclair has done to be labelled alongside Richards?
Possibly his Agent in same bracket as Willock but we e known that since we signed him.
Maybe the words from last season about him being in KFC post match and wearing gloves have made him the devil incarnate but come on FFS!!!!!
Sinclair always struck me as an over enthusiastic kid, some way from maturing, he’ll have a career and maybe one day will listen to an established pro about ditching the unrealistic Agent (IF that is the case)

To the point of the post though; Marti seems a no nonsense coach alongside being one who’ll defend any player giving it 100% all in on his wants, and more importantly, needs.
He’s proved it with departures such as Kakay and thankfully Richards - if you can’t play his way as per Ossie, or just won’t give it all as per that tosser Richards then you’re down the frog n toad.

I like the ruthlessness of him and Nourry

Key now is due diligence on what comes through the door the other way in terms of ability, personality and fitness

Cherish and enjoy life.... this ain't no dress rehearsal

Bad eggs? on 07:19 - Jul 18 with 3873 viewskingsburyR

I say we only buy Tibetan monks.

No bad eggs amongst that lot I'd imagine and the odd one is as hard as fu(k.

Dont know why we bother. .... but we do!

Bad eggs? on 07:26 - Jul 18 with 3835 viewsPlanetHonneywood

Bad eggs? on 05:17 - Jul 18 by Lblock

Possibly his Agent in same bracket as Willock but we e known that since we signed him.
Maybe the words from last season about him being in KFC post match and wearing gloves have made him the devil incarnate but come on FFS!!!!!
Sinclair always struck me as an over enthusiastic kid, some way from maturing, he’ll have a career and maybe one day will listen to an established pro about ditching the unrealistic Agent (IF that is the case)

To the point of the post though; Marti seems a no nonsense coach alongside being one who’ll defend any player giving it 100% all in on his wants, and more importantly, needs.
He’s proved it with departures such as Kakay and thankfully Richards - if you can’t play his way as per Ossie, or just won’t give it all as per that tosser Richards then you’re down the frog n toad.

Key now is due diligence on what comes through the door the other way in terms of ability, personality and fitness

This!

Although I think there is a difference between can't, as in, not good enough, in which case Marti and Nourry, I suspect, are understanding and respectful. As opposed to won't, in which case the club is finally, in the brave new world of Nourryspeak, not standing for such nonsense.

As for due diligence, I already think its a marked improvement compared to the last few years.

'Always In Motion' by John Honney available on amazon.co.uk
Poll: Who should do the Birmingham Frederick?

Bad eggs? on 07:50 - Jul 18 with 3711 viewsBlue_Castello

True - Amazed you missed Martis most important decision getting rid of Dozzell, it was getting to the stage that I thought it would never happen and dreading seeing his name on the team sheet.

If you want to be successful there is no room for excessive sentiment, a manager has to be ruthless when building a team and if a player doesn't fit the playing style then they have to be moved on.
Bad eggs? on 08:14 - Jul 18 with 3599 viewsSuperhoops2808

How the OP can even utter the names Armstrong and Willock in the same sentence as Richards is beyond me!!

I remember last season a lot of anger directed towards Armstrong such that he closed his social media acc and how much he didn't care. He then went on to score a vital goal and people were ridiculed for questioning his passion for the club. He has done nothing that warrants being labelled a bad egg except keep his young options open on his contract (of which he has a year still to run)

As for Willock, I am still convinced he was ill-advised by his father and had he had another agent he would have signed an extension.

Neither come close to the behaviour we have seen from Richards over the last season who is the very definition of a bad egg!!
Bad eggs? on 08:17 - Jul 18 with 3582 viewsconnell10

That made me chuckle!

Bad eggs? on 08:22 - Jul 18 with 3544 viewsdmm

Unfortunate Omellete. Most definitely a little known late 60s prog rock band.
Bad eggs? on 09:39 - Jul 18 with 3334 viewsDannyPaddox

Bad eggs? on 08:22 - Jul 18 by dmm

Unfortunate Omellete. Most definitely a little known late 60s prog rock band.

Early vehicle for Yolko Ono …

Bad eggs? on 09:48 - Jul 18 with 3262 viewsHayesender

I had a bad egg a few weeks ago. That wasn't a pleasant experience I can tell you

Poll: Shamima Beghum

Bad eggs? on 09:55 - Jul 18 with 3218 viewsaston_hoop

We offered Willock and Armstrong new deals and Richards still plays for us. So maybe not?

Poll: Moses Odubajo - Stick or Twist?

Bad eggs? on 10:19 - Jul 18 with 3078 viewsAntti_Heinola

I quite like that our definition of 'bad eggs' has gone from players coming here for £80k per week and barely lifting a finger, to players who have done quite well, actually, on the whole, who then decide to move on elsewhere.
Maybe a sign the club is getting better, and maybe also a sign that our definition of 'bad eggs' has been a bit warped. I think it's unfair to include Willock and Armstrong in that category.

Bare bones.

Bad eggs? on 11:15 - Jul 18 with 2880 viewsFDC

Absolutely amazed no one has done 'headless chicken'
Bad eggs? on 12:17 - Jul 18 with 2722 viewsQPunkR

Bad eggs? on 07:19 - Jul 18 by kingsburyR

I say we only buy Tibetan monks.

No bad eggs amongst that lot I'd imagine and the odd one is as hard as fu(k.

They already look like eggs though. Too close for comfort

QPR - "shit but local"

Bad eggs? on 12:57 - Jul 18 with 2534 viewsqprninja

Sinclair not a bad egg, he's just not that great at football. Summed up for me when I think it was against Millwall at LR that time he came on as sub, was charging around like a mad thing and in a short space of time managed to lose a contact lense and have to go off to the dressing room for 5 minutes to replace it, then injure himself going up for a header when he came back on. It's kind to say that his finishing is erratic.
Bad eggs? on 13:13 - Jul 18 with 2411 viewsTheChef

Bad eggs? on 09:39 - Jul 18 by DannyPaddox

Early vehicle for Yolko Ono …

LOLZ.

She's arguably the world's biggest piss artist. And there's a lot of competition for that!

Poll: How old is everyone on here?

Bad eggs? on 13:41 - Jul 18 with 2283 viewsQPR_John

“I like the ruthlessness of him and Nourry”

You are of course right. But with ruthlessness must come an acceptance of reality so I expect a new striker is already lined up.
[Post edited 18 Jul 13:43]
Bad eggs? on 13:54 - Jul 18 with 2185 viewsnumptydumpty

Bad eggs? on 10:19 - Jul 18 by Antti_Heinola

I quite like that our definition of 'bad eggs' has gone from players coming here for £80k per week and barely lifting a finger, to players who have done quite well, actually, on the whole, who then decide to move on elsewhere.
Maybe a sign the club is getting better, and maybe also a sign that our definition of 'bad eggs' has been a bit warped. I think it's unfair to include Willock and Armstrong in that category.

On those lines, we got rid of another bad egg last season in Mr Rob Dickie.

And if Dykes goes is.he also.deemed similar.

Along with Willock and Armstrong, we are calling them out because they all feel they would prefer to be elsewhere for either money (understandable) or career prospects.(ie.more chance to shine)

Bad eggs they are not !!!

In all of the above we had hoped.for more with all of them and we are disappointed they not with us still !!

Walking in a "Mackie Wonderland"
Poll: Where will we finish next season ???

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024