Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
fury v usyk , here we go 17:48 - May 13 with 11420 viewsthemodfather

the furore at todays press call, with tyson;s dad getting stuck in has livened it up, i think uysk is a a top fighter but Dubois nearly done him, low blow?? anyway i am going for FURY WIN IN 6,. fury looks very lean and has a great jab, long reach ( yep he does get caught and has been down) but when focussed does the job.
fury v usyk , here we go on 00:25 - May 19 with 2061 viewspaulparker

Referee bailed out Fury in that 9th , get out of the way FFS

And Bowles is onside, Swinburne has come rushing out of his goal , what can Bowles do here , onto the left foot no, on to the right foot That’s there that’s two, and that’s Bowles Brian Moore

fury v usyk , here we go on 00:28 - May 19 with 2040 viewsMatch82

fury v usyk , here we go on 00:22 - May 19 by Match82

Vegas has Tyson at +400 (5/1) right now. That seems...generous? But Vegas always knows something

Turns out Vegas was just ahead of me
fury v usyk , here we go on 00:39 - May 19 with 1954 viewspaulparker

Absolute farce that one judge had Fury winning that
Justice was done and Usyk has dismantled two of our Mordor overated fighters of the modern era

And Bowles is onside, Swinburne has come rushing out of his goal , what can Bowles do here , onto the left foot no, on to the right foot That’s there that’s two, and that’s Bowles Brian Moore

fury v usyk , here we go on 00:39 - May 19 with 1960 viewsted_hendrix

Usyk beats Fury by split decision.

My Father had a profound influence on me, he was a lunatic.

fury v usyk , here we go on 00:39 - May 19 with 1960 viewsthame_hoops

Rematch no doubt… then another
fury v usyk , here we go on 00:41 - May 19 with 1938 viewsted_hendrix

Two tough bloody blokes

My Father had a profound influence on me, he was a lunatic.

fury v usyk , here we go on 00:43 - May 19 with 1918 viewspaulparker

All of these Saudis thinking who is this Jesus fella

fury v usyk , here we go on 00:46 - May 19 with 1895 viewsOakR

Enjoyed that. Great performance from Usyk, was worried the judges would give it to Fury.

Poll: Will we stay up?

Login to get fewer ads

fury v usyk , here we go on 00:49 - May 19 with 1867 viewsqpr_1968

fury v usyk , here we go on 00:46 - May 19 by OakR

Enjoyed that. Great performance from Usyk, was worried the judges would give it to Fury.

enjoyed that as well...

deserved the win...
good brain, fast and accurate....none of that show boating shit either, just got on with the job.

Poll: how many games this season....home/away.

fury v usyk , here we go on 00:50 - May 19 with 1861 viewssupahoopsa

I just cannot understand what that second judge was watching. How on earth could he score that for Fury? I felt the referee saved Fury from a knockout in the 9th

Blue & White hooped blood runs through the family

fury v usyk , here we go on 00:57 - May 19 with 1812 viewsmart_Goblin

That second judge should be thrown out for giving the fight to Fury. He won 3 rounds , 4 at an absolute push. The ref stepping in in round 9 was outrageous too.
Disgrace

And the comments after about Usyk winning because Ukraine are at war were shameful, embarrassing and reason why I, and many others were shouting for Usyk and have been for weeks .

The best man , in every way, won.
fury v usyk , here we go on 01:06 - May 19 with 1760 viewsJevlar

Yeah, it felt like the ref gave Fury a long while to get himself together after Usyk sent him a wobbling. Lucky it was at the end of the round.

Right man won - and it’s good for boxing, that the tough technical boxer won out. And despite trying to I’ve never been able to warm to Fury.
[Post edited 19 May 1:06]
fury v usyk , here we go on 01:10 - May 19 with 1741 viewsCLAREMAN1995

fury v usyk , here we go on 00:57 - May 19 by mart_Goblin

That second judge should be thrown out for giving the fight to Fury. He won 3 rounds , 4 at an absolute push. The ref stepping in in round 9 was outrageous too.
Disgrace

And the comments after about Usyk winning because Ukraine are at war were shameful, embarrassing and reason why I, and many others were shouting for Usyk and have been for weeks .

The best man , in every way, won.

Good post here mart_Goblin I am not very knowledgable about boxing but I thought the Ref was stopping it to save more punishment on Fury and end it there .
I was shocked he let it go because the big man was dangerously close to being out on his feet and crashing down hard .
They had audio on Fury's corner before round 12 and they must have known he was way behind but there was no desperation from them at all. They should have told him "knock him out or you lose " but looked like they were in denial.
The right man won but boxing remains a cruel sport IMO
fury v usyk , here we go on 01:16 - May 19 with 1716 viewsmart_Goblin

fury v usyk , here we go on 01:10 - May 19 by CLAREMAN1995

Good post here mart_Goblin I am not very knowledgable about boxing but I thought the Ref was stopping it to save more punishment on Fury and end it there .
I was shocked he let it go because the big man was dangerously close to being out on his feet and crashing down hard .
They had audio on Fury's corner before round 12 and they must have known he was way behind but there was no desperation from them at all. They should have told him "knock him out or you lose " but looked like they were in denial.
The right man won but boxing remains a cruel sport IMO

Yeah they gave him the wrong info and that’s unacceptable to give false hope to an already delusional sportsman but that’s what happens when you surround yourself with yes man and moron family members
fury v usyk , here we go on 01:38 - May 19 with 1685 viewsBlackCrowe

flipping great guts and thunder fight from both of them. The right decision. Fury is incredible at making himself unilkeable.

Poll: Kitchen threads or polls?

fury v usyk , here we go on 07:52 - May 19 with 1420 viewsBluce_Ree

fury v usyk , here we go on 00:25 - May 19 by paulparker

Referee bailed out Fury in that 9th , get out of the way FFS

Right?

Buzzing around like a fly around shit.

Happy with the result. Fury acting like a knob.

ALL THINGS ARE POSSIBLE THROUGH MARTI THE REDEEMER WHO STRENGTHENS ME.

fury v usyk , here we go on 09:00 - May 19 with 1257 viewspaulparker

fury v usyk , here we go on 01:16 - May 19 by mart_Goblin

Yeah they gave him the wrong info and that’s unacceptable to give false hope to an already delusional sportsman but that’s what happens when you surround yourself with yes man and moron family members

You had the cockwomble of a dad shouting different instructions to his trainer

fury v usyk , here we go on 09:14 - May 19 with 1217 viewsLblock

Happy New Year?

He must’ve been punched into December

I put that one firmly down to John Fury. He was a tit in the build up and talking absolute bollox in the corner.

As for the Ukraine fella spitting water over everyone at the end along with a cast of thousands in the ring…….. It’s gone as a sport hasn’t it?

Cherish and enjoy life.... this ain't no dress rehearsal

fury v usyk , here we go on 09:17 - May 19 with 1210 viewsEsox_Lucius

Boxing needs to ban punches to the head to prevent degenerative brain disease.

The grass is always greener.

fury v usyk , here we go on 09:36 - May 19 with 1159 viewsPaddyhoops

fury v usyk , here we go on 07:52 - May 19 by Bluce_Ree

Right?

Buzzing around like a fly around shit.

Happy with the result. Fury acting like a knob.

He’s always been a knob. Better man won . Delighted.
fury v usyk , here we go on 11:12 - May 19 with 1006 viewsSonofpugwash

Rematch on the cards.For one horrible moment I thought a draw was going to be announced - how one judge could give Fury the fight was beyond belief.Fed up with the "I lost but I won really" attitude.You were out on your feet mate,bell saved you.10/8 round against you and you won ffs?

Poll: Dykes - love him or hate him?

fury v usyk , here we go on 11:25 - May 19 with 981 viewsbosh67

I think Fury threw a lot more punches than we thought at the time but he was consistently caught with the left hand that seemed to get through every time. Essentially he was outboxed on the night. Watching it again Fury seemed very conscious to protect his right eye at the beginning and as a result got his nose broken and his left eye bashed. So the then returned to a south paw stance and Usyk's left caught him on his right side for the rest of the fight.

Fury should have had a standing count in the 9th. The ref should have stepped in much quicker.

Usyk is a freak of nature. Fury is a terrific boxer but right now Usyk really is the best.

Both of them really did well. Usyk comes across as a very balanced humble man. Well, as balanced as a boxer can be.

I think once Fury gets a chance to analyse the fight he'll see why he lost and perhaps correct the mistakes in the rematch. However, I think Usyk adapts so well tnat he'll see off Fury again on points.

Never knowingly right.
Poll: How long before new signings become quivering wrecks of the players they were?

fury v usyk , here we go on 11:26 - May 19 with 979 viewsbosh67

fury v usyk , here we go on 22:47 - May 13 by bosh67

I think it's a difficult one to call. On his day I tend to think Fury is unstoppable. He seems to find a way to overpower any opponent. Until I saw Usyk I thought Fury was just about the best technical boxer around but Usyk has got everything. If Fury doesn't take Usyk seriously (and I think he will) then Usyk could shock him. If Fury has done his homework then he may just have too much power but I see it possibly going the distance and being a split decision.

I wasn't too far wrong here. Credit to them both really but Usyk really is the generational talent which is unlucky for Fury.

Never knowingly right.
Poll: How long before new signings become quivering wrecks of the players they were?

fury v usyk , here we go on 12:08 - May 19 with 916 viewsChrisNW6

fury v usyk , here we go on 11:25 - May 19 by bosh67

I think Fury threw a lot more punches than we thought at the time but he was consistently caught with the left hand that seemed to get through every time. Essentially he was outboxed on the night. Watching it again Fury seemed very conscious to protect his right eye at the beginning and as a result got his nose broken and his left eye bashed. So the then returned to a south paw stance and Usyk's left caught him on his right side for the rest of the fight.

Fury should have had a standing count in the 9th. The ref should have stepped in much quicker.

Usyk is a freak of nature. Fury is a terrific boxer but right now Usyk really is the best.

Both of them really did well. Usyk comes across as a very balanced humble man. Well, as balanced as a boxer can be.

I think once Fury gets a chance to analyse the fight he'll see why he lost and perhaps correct the mistakes in the rematch. However, I think Usyk adapts so well tnat he'll see off Fury again on points.

I think Fury will win the rematch in October in round 6.
fury v usyk , here we go on 12:12 - May 19 with 908 viewsdaveB

It was a really good fight, thought Usyk won by about 4 rounds, any other fight the ref stops it in the 9th, he was gone at that point, God knows what the ref saw who gave it to Fury

It was similar to the second fight he had with AJ, afterwards Joshua was adamant he won and his corner were giving him wrong information throughout but he wasn't winning the tight rounds and rounds 8-10 Usyk just blew him away

If they have a rematch UI think Fury will win but wouldn't be shocked if Usyk decides to retire now at the very top
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024