Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Cricket 2024 County/International Thread 13:39 - Apr 9 with 19488 viewsSuperhoops2808

With the football season coming to a close in a months time, some here will turn their attention to the smell of freshly mown grass and long days sat in the hot sunny weather watching the great game of cricket.

As a member of Kent Cricket Club, I got to enjoy my first match of the season against Somerset at Canterbury over the last few days. Unfortunately, as is always the way starting the season this early, the first day was lost to rain. In fact nearly all the games were affected by rain, some without a ball even being bowled.

But I did manage to get to see 2 centurions at Canterbury yesterday and a very enjoyable day of cricket (even if I did get sun burned head - Yes I know should have taken a cap).

Did anyone else get to see cricket over the last few days? I know we have several Middlesex supporters who no doubt enjoyed the 'runfest' at Lords (over 1300 runs I believe)
Cricket 2024 County/International Thread on 19:54 - Sep 13 with 235 viewsMalintabuk

Been watching the new look England and hopefully McCullum can work a little magic.
Not really impressed with Salt as captain. And I'm still trying to work out why we are playing Overington? 2 games and never bowled a ball yet.
The young Aussie McGurk made an impressive 50, be interesting to see if Cox and Bethell can come good this time
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024