Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Eze contract? 17:04 - Nov 2 with 12474 viewsnick_hammersmith

It’s sort of public knowledge that QPR would get a big percentage of any fee if Eze is sold.
But, does this get reset if he signs a new contract with Palace?
At the moment he could run his time down with them and leave on the cheap, so I can’t work out what’s best for the club

Obviously I think Eze can play at a higher level, but I’d hat to see him move to a basket case club like Man U or Chelsea and not play every week

Anyone know any details on how it works?
Eze contract? on 15:09 - Nov 9 with 4190 viewsLazyFan

Eze contract? on 14:41 - Nov 9 by QPRConor2000

Apparently there is a release clause in his new contract, which I would assume would be at least 100m. which would mean that if he was sold for that amount, we'd get 20m.

No chance Eze's agent will agree to that deal. £100m is too much; no, it will be more like £80m as that's what they wanted for Zaha, which no one paid as Zaha is older and also a bit arrogant. To be fair, Zaha does deliver; he upsets his teammates with his "give me the ball all the time" arrogance.

£16m for an L1 club (which is where we shall be) is a fortune, especially as our wage bill is manageable with our wealthy benefactors.

I doubt it will happen if City look good in Prem and Champs League there is no need to shell out for another player that they already have plenty of players for.

zzzzzzzzzz

Eze contract? on 09:42 - Nov 10 with 3753 viewsdmm

Eze signs new three-and-a-half year Palace deal: https://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/football/67377178
Eze contract? on 20:40 - Jan 30 with 3306 viewsPaddyhoops

Eze on another level tonight. Fantastic footballer.
Eze contract? on 20:48 - Jan 30 with 3250 viewsBrianMcCarthy

Eze contract? on 20:40 - Jan 30 by Paddyhoops

Eze on another level tonight. Fantastic footballer.

Just seen the second goal.
With his 'weak' foot'!

"The opposite of love, after all, is not hate, but indifference."
Poll: Player of the Year (so far)

Eze contract? on 20:56 - Jan 30 with 3150 viewsHunterhoop

Southgate cannot overlook this talent in the summer. He just cannot. Eze can do things other players can’t. He should be England’s X factor magician.

But he won’t be. Southgate won’t take him.
Eze contract? on 21:30 - Jan 30 with 2949 viewslassel

Eze contract? on 20:56 - Jan 30 by Hunterhoop

Southgate cannot overlook this talent in the summer. He just cannot. Eze can do things other players can’t. He should be England’s X factor magician.

Realistically 21/22 of the players are already decided for Sir Waistcoat. The only way anyone is getting on the plane is if there are injuries, and tbf he would probably still take Maguire and Henderson if they both broke a leg.
Eze contract? on 21:41 - Jan 30 with 2892 viewsBrianMcCarthy

BBC text has Eze gone off with an injury.

Anyone watching it?

Eze contract? on 21:47 - Jan 30 with 2819 viewstraininvain

Southgate gave him his England debut and clearly rates him. The bigger risk for Eze is his injury record, he’s limped off again tonight. Such a shame as he’s only just started to perform again after his last injury.
Login to get fewer ads

Eze contract? on 22:43 - Jan 30 with 2599 viewswombat

Eze contract? on 21:47 - Jan 30 by traininvain

Southgate gave him his England debut and clearly rates him. The bigger risk for Eze is his injury record, he’s limped off again tonight. Such a shame as he’s only just started to perform again after his last injury.

Don’t forget we are due a large lump whe he gets his first England start , lee Hoos at the last forum seemed to imply it’s a good few quid coming our way .

Poll: which is your favouite foot

Eze contract? on 22:51 - Jan 30 with 2579 viewscolinallcars

I've made an appointment with SpecSavers tomorrow - I thought this thread was entitled Eye Contact.
Perhaps I should take a refs course.
Eze contract? on 22:59 - Jan 30 with 2539 viewsdaveB

Eze contract? on 20:56 - Jan 30 by Hunterhoop

I'm not sure how you get him in the squad when it's down to just 23, who do you leave out of the attacking players. I love Eze but I don't see him making the squad
Eze contract? on 00:56 - Jan 31 with 2322 viewsLazyFan

We have had all the add-ons. We got that on his England cap as rumours go, I suspect it's only the 20% sell-on fee left.
However, rumour is its based upon revenue, not profit.

zzzzzzzzzz

Eze contract? on 01:05 - Jan 31 with 2312 viewsBrianMcCarthy

Eze contract? on 00:56 - Jan 31 by LazyFan

We have had all the add-ons. We got that on his England cap as rumours go, I suspect it's only the 20% sell-on fee left.

We have the 20% of the next sale.

Also, we got paid one for him getting a cap, as you say, I think that's on record.

Hoos also hinted we have one left (apparently big) for him actually starting an England game.

Eze contract? on 01:08 - Jan 31 with 2307 viewsNorthernr

Eze contract? on 00:56 - Jan 31 by LazyFan

We haven't had his England payment yet. We only get it if/when he starts a game.
Eze contract? on 07:13 - Jan 31 with 2066 viewsswisscottage

Last night won't have harmed his prospects.
Eze contract? on 07:36 - Jan 31 with 2018 viewsLandshark

Eze contract? on 01:08 - Jan 31 by Northernr

We haven't had his England payment yet. We only get it if/when he starts a game.

Does it matter what kind of match it is? Can it be a friendly?
Eze contract? on 11:56 - Jan 31 with 1715 viewsRangersw12

He was quality in a pretty poor Palace side

Surely Southgate will have to start him in the upcoming internationals
Eze contract? on 14:02 - Jan 31 with 1462 viewsNorthernr

Eze contract? on 07:36 - Jan 31 by Landshark

Does it matter what kind of match it is? Can it be a friendly?

I presume it's a full cap, and so yes, but I don't know the answer to that for sure. He's definitely got to start though, sub app no good.
Eze contract? on 15:16 - Jan 31 with 1315 viewstraininvain

Eze contract? on 11:56 - Jan 31 by Rangersw12

He’ll need to be fit to have any chance which he hasn’t been for most of this season. Limped off again last night which isn’t a good sign.

The problem now is that he’s starting to look injury prone which doesn’t help us from on onward sale perspective and reduces his chances of going to the Euros due to the perceived risk of him getting injured pre/during the tournament.
Eze contract? on 15:39 - Jan 31 with 1228 viewsdaveB

Eze contract? on 11:56 - Jan 31 by Rangersw12

He would have started in the November games but was injured and Cole Palmer took his place who you'd think is ahead of Eze now given how well he is doing at Chelsea
Eze contract? on 18:56 - Jan 31 with 1044 viewsMedwayR

Eze contract? on 15:39 - Jan 31 by daveB

He would have started in the November games but was injured and Cole Palmer took his place who you'd think is ahead of Eze now given how well he is doing at Chelsea

I think 'doing well at chelsea' is a bit of a media myth. He's a good player no doubt and will only get better, but I think all his goals have been penalties and I don't think he's on too many assists either. He just looks better than he is because he's playing in a poor side.

Poll: Who’s better?

Eze contract? on 19:45 - Jan 31 with 981 viewsHastings_Hoops

Eze contract? on 16:21 - Nov 3 by Northernr

The suggestion from the Palace fans on our train last week is it's a repeat of what happened when he was with us i.e. he agrees to play ball on a new contract, they agree to sell when an offer comes in, so everybody wins.

What a refreshing attitude - respect for his employer/backers. A really impressive young man.

…a few current players at QPR could do with taking a leaf out of Eze’s book.
[Post edited 31 Jan 19:47]
Eze contract? on 19:50 - Jan 31 with 969 viewsdaveB

Eze contract? on 18:56 - Jan 31 by MedwayR

I think 'doing well at chelsea' is a bit of a media myth. He's a good player no doubt and will only get better, but I think all his goals have been penalties and I don't think he's on too many assists either. He just looks better than he is because he's playing in a poor side.

he looks pretty good to me. Like you I love Eze and would want to see him involved but think if a new player is breaking into the Euros squad is probably more likely Palmer for this summer, think Eze has been unlucky with injuries this year which will probably cost him
Eze contract? on 19:53 - Jan 31 with 954 viewsNorthernr

Eze contract? on 15:39 - Jan 31 by daveB

"Cold Palmer" please Dave, apparently :-I
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024