Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Sh-gged by sheep? Cardiff match thread. 16:01 - Aug 11 with 69005 viewsjohnhoop

Doesn’t seem to be a match thread and haven’t done one before so here goes.
Hoping the outcome doesn’t match the thread title but fear that it might do, as they’ve mysteriously managed to strengthen their team considerably, despite being under a transfer embargo.
An optimistic 1-0 to Cardiff ( scorer Josh Bowler of course).
Sh-gged by sheep? Cardiff match thread. on 10:34 - Aug 12 with 3259 viewstraininvain

I’ve got a funny feeling we’ll get something today. Not bold enough to predict a win so I’ll go for a plucky 2-2 draw with Dykes and Chair on the scoresheet.
Sh-gged by sheep? Cardiff match thread. on 11:21 - Aug 12 with 3142 viewsSonofpugwash

Going to get fleeced 2-0.
Shear misery.

Poll: Dykes - love him or hate him?

Sh-gged by sheep? Cardiff match thread. on 11:29 - Aug 12 with 3136 viewsSK_hoops

Sh-gged by sheep? Cardiff match thread. on 09:50 - Aug 12 by DejR_vu

It feels like something seismic has happened this week at Heston. 0-1 QPR, Willock worldy.

In injury time a la Dom Ball.
Sh-gged by sheep? Cardiff match thread. on 11:44 - Aug 12 with 3092 viewskernowhoop

Sh-gged by sheep? Cardiff match thread. on 09:05 - Aug 12 by Blue_Castello

Brave man, I'm very happy with the Steve Cook signing but he's been training with us two days, if he galvanises the defence and gets us a clean sheet he's a miracle worker or the Messiah...
[Post edited 12 Aug 2023 9:30]

or just a (naughty) good boy...
Sh-gged by sheep? Cardiff match thread. on 12:28 - Aug 12 with 2996 viewsloftus77

4-1 to Cardiff. Baby steps.
Sh-gged by sheep? Cardiff match thread. on 12:34 - Aug 12 with 2989 viewssexton

2-0 Chair, Dykes.

Steely Cooky an impenetrable shield in defence while our new style bamboozles the Bluebirds.
Sh-gged by sheep? Cardiff match thread. on 12:54 - Aug 12 with 2908 viewscolinallcars

Sh-gged by sheep? Cardiff match thread. on 12:34 - Aug 12 by sexton

2-0 Chair, Dykes.

Steely Cooky an impenetrable shield in defence while our new style bamboozles the Bluebirds.

Bluebirds eh ? A chance to give Buffalo Springfield their second mention in as many days.

Sh-gged by sheep? Cardiff match thread. on 13:06 - Aug 12 with 2874 viewsR_from_afar

Sh-gged by sheep? Cardiff match thread. on 11:21 - Aug 12 by Sonofpugwash

Going to get fleeced 2-0.
Shear misery.

A clean sheep for The Bluebirds, you reckon?

I'm so nervous. I think we might be a bit more solid but it feels to me as if Chair and Willock will never make a (positive) game changing contribution for us ever again, sadly. I hope I'm wrong. I think we will lose 3-1 but would love the boys to prove that I know diddly squat.

I so want a positive result not just for the obvious reasons but for Ainsworth's sake too. Whatever we may think about the rights and wrongs of what he's done, it's not easy handling the huge weight of expectation, especially when things aren't going well.

COYRS

"Things had started becoming increasingly desperate at Loftus Road but QPR have been handed a massive lifeline and the place has absolutely erupted. it's carnage. It's bedlam. It's 1-1."

Login to get fewer ads

Sh-gged by sheep? Cardiff match thread. on 13:25 - Aug 12 with 2800 viewsSimonJames

COYRS!

100% of people who drink water will die.

Sh-gged by sheep? Cardiff match thread. on 13:33 - Aug 12 with 2768 viewskarl

Hoping for a solid well organised display so 0-0 would keep me happy and then we would have something to build from.
GA has got to get some of the players to believe in him and clean sheets is about the only way I think.
5 at the back and Sam Field protecting the front of defence and we can start from there

Prediction is probably 2-0 unfortunately
Sh-gged by sheep? Cardiff match thread. on 13:40 - Aug 12 with 2732 viewsNed_Kennedys

Hopefully a confidence building 1-1 with Dykes scoring.
Sh-gged by sheep? Cardiff match thread. on 13:50 - Aug 12 with 2637 viewsDorse

Sh-gged by sheep? Cardiff match thread. on 11:29 - Aug 12 by SK_hoops

In injury time a la Dom Ball.

Wait! He's not announcing the return of The Dominator is he?!

#fückingannouncedom

'What do we want? We don't know! When do we want it? Now!'

Sh-gged by sheep? Cardiff match thread. on 13:51 - Aug 12 with 2638 viewsthemodfather

going for a score draw.
Sh-gged by sheep? Cardiff match thread. on 13:54 - Aug 12 with 2613 viewsHastings_Hoops

Sh-gged by sheep? Cardiff match thread. on 13:50 - Aug 12 by Dorse

#fückingannouncedom

Dom Ball would be a very handy player to have right now!
Sh-gged by sheep? Cardiff match thread. on 13:54 - Aug 12 with 2615 viewsdavman

Sh-gged by sheep? Cardiff match thread. on 13:50 - Aug 12 by Dorse

#fückingannouncedom

One player will not transform last weeks' shower.

4-0 Cardiff.

The only entertainment will be how long it takes Ramsey to work out that all he needs to do to win the midfield battle is to walk on to the pitch.

Not that he is all that, but what he will be up against really will be shaped that badly. Is Ainsworth sure Colback can't give us 20 minutes at the start?
[Post edited 12 Aug 2023 14:24]

Can we go out yet?
Poll: What would you take for Willock if a bid comes this month?

Sh-gged by sheep? Cardiff match thread. on 13:56 - Aug 12 with 2594 viewsTomS

I want to see a team, with everyone working to an effective plan, knowing what they are doing, then doing their jobs well. Players making that extra run into space, even though they might not get the ball. Marking their opponent to frustrate them. Pressing as a cohesive unit without the ball.

Until that happens, we are there for the taking. 3-0 to Cardiff.
Sh-gged by sheep? Cardiff match thread. on 14:00 - Aug 12 with 2544 viewsBrianMcCarthy

"The opposite of love, after all, is not hate, but indifference."
Poll: Player of the Year (so far)

Sh-gged by sheep? Cardiff match thread. on 14:02 - Aug 12 with 2500 viewsBrianMcCarthy

Willock not even on the bench.

4231, 442 or 424?

Sh-gged by sheep? Cardiff match thread. on 14:02 - Aug 12 with 2479 viewsBrianMcCarthy

Sh-gged by sheep? Cardiff match thread. on 14:04 - Aug 12 with 2358 viewsconnell10

Sh-gged by sheep? Cardiff match thread. on 14:02 - Aug 12 by BrianMcCarthy

Yeah right!

AND WHEN I DREAM , I DREAM ABOUT YOU AND WHEN I SCREAM I SCREAM ABOUT YOU!!!!!
Poll: best number 10 ever?

Sh-gged by sheep? Cardiff match thread. on 14:05 - Aug 12 with 2342 viewsSAPilgrim

Going for a certifiably insane 1-0 win.
Sh-gged by sheep? Cardiff match thread. on 14:05 - Aug 12 with 2306 viewsHayesender

My main concern is seeing Dozzell starting again

Poll: Shamima Beghum

Sh-gged by sheep? Cardiff match thread. on 14:06 - Aug 12 with 2291 viewseastside_r

Kelman gone from starter to nowhere.
[Post edited 12 Aug 2023 14:06]
Sh-gged by sheep? Cardiff match thread. on 14:06 - Aug 12 with 2269 viewssilverbirch

Never before have I been hoping we were on the verge of selling our best player
Sh-gged by sheep? Cardiff match thread. on 14:07 - Aug 12 with 2233 viewsterryb

Willock not even on the bench.

4231, 442 or 424?

That looks like 4-4-2 to me, the same as last week.

I could be wrong on both parts though!
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024