Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Dunne? 13:21 - Jul 31 with 8911 viewsconnell10

I don't suppose any news on him?

AND WHEN I DREAM , I DREAM ABOUT YOU AND WHEN I SCREAM I SCREAM ABOUT YOU!!!!!
Poll: best number 10 ever?

Dunne? on 07:23 - Aug 11 with 1191 viewscpgerber

Courtois tweaked his knee in Real Madrid training. Not likely to play this weekend and being monitored closely.
[Post edited 11 Aug 2023 7:24]
Dunne? on 09:11 - Aug 11 with 1033 viewsPlanetHonneywood

Dunne? on 07:12 - Aug 11 by PunteR

If its a dislocated shoulder why isn't the club sayng what it is and how long he's out for?.
Like what normal people do.

In eight weeks time, some manager's carefully thought out game plan goes out the window when Rangers trot out with JD in our ranks.

All that work, gone in a game of bluff and double bluff perfected by the long-haired, Cuban heeled one.

It's brilliant really.

'Always In Motion' by John Honney available on amazon.co.uk
Poll: Who should do the Birmingham Frederick?

Dunne? on 13:56 - Aug 11 with 861 viewsfrancisbowles

Dunne? on 07:12 - Aug 11 by PunteR

If its a dislocated shoulder why isn't the club sayng what it is and how long he's out for?.
Like what normal people do.

a) It would be a guesstimate.
b) For a while, is giving a very big clue.
c) Do we really need to know any more than that?
Dunne? on 14:05 - Aug 11 with 830 viewsgazza1

I saw Dunne outside the ground at Watford, his arm was in a sling......spoke to him and he was a very happy person, proper gent and said he should not be out too long.

Now I read this stuff, I wish the club would just come out and say what is wrong with him, what they gonna do about it and how long they would estimate that he will be unavailable for.

Secrets, f'ing rubbish - it would go down well with the fans if we knew stuff like this. Not as though we are asking what the team is this week and who is playing where and what our tactics are going to be!!!!
[Post edited 11 Aug 2023 14:06]
Dunne? on 14:43 - Aug 11 with 754 viewsNorthernr

Dunne? on 14:05 - Aug 11 by gazza1

I saw Dunne outside the ground at Watford, his arm was in a sling......spoke to him and he was a very happy person, proper gent and said he should not be out too long.

Now I read this stuff, I wish the club would just come out and say what is wrong with him, what they gonna do about it and how long they would estimate that he will be unavailable for.

Secrets, f'ing rubbish - it would go down well with the fans if we knew stuff like this. Not as though we are asking what the team is this week and who is playing where and what our tactics are going to be!!!!
[Post edited 11 Aug 2023 14:06]

Agreed. And the idea the rest of the managers in the league will be thrown completely off guard by suddenly having to face Jimmy Dunne when they didn't expect to is... optimistic.
Dunne? on 15:23 - Aug 11 with 673 viewskensalriser

Dunne? on 14:43 - Aug 11 by Northernr

Agreed. And the idea the rest of the managers in the league will be thrown completely off guard by suddenly having to face Jimmy Dunne when they didn't expect to is... optimistic.

Forgotten his match winning goals from CB last season?

Sorry no, that's goal, isn't it. Still.

Poll: QPR to finish 7th or Brentford to drop out of the top 6?

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024