Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
‘iLiAs ChAiR dOeSn’T dO AnYtHiNg’ 20:21 - Jan 26 with 3357 viewsBazzaInTheLoft

Most Chances Created in the Championship this Season

1️⃣ Ilias Chair- 72- #QPR
2️⃣ James Bree- 60- #LTFC
➡️ Oliver Norwood- 60- #SUFC
4️⃣ John Swift- 59- #WBA
5️⃣ Ryan Manning- 56- #SWANS
‘iLiAs ChAiR dOeSn’T dO AnYtHiNg’ on 13:09 - Jan 27 with 595 viewstraininvain

‘iLiAs ChAiR dOeSn’T dO AnYtHiNg’ on 12:57 - Jan 27 by stanistheman

I am dismayed at how some fans fail to appreciate our better players.
Yes, he can be infuriating when his corners are poor or if he doesn’t always look up and play a player in, but the amount of work he does or goals he scored and creates more than make up for his errors.

When he doesn’t play we have far less creativity. I know it was Burnley, but what did we create without him , or what about next to zero at Preston when he was on world Cup duty?

Case in point, Adel Taarabt finishing runner up to Paddy Kenny for player of the season when he absolutely destroyed the Championship.

Maybe some of our supporters have a blind spot for creative attacking midfielders from Morocco!
‘iLiAs ChAiR dOeSn’T dO AnYtHiNg’ on 13:10 - Jan 27 with 595 viewsE17hoop

I remember someone saying about Richard Langley 'he thinks faster than his teammates'. I think Chair is similar. He can see things on the pitch quicker than others and they don't get into the positions he wants. Taarabt was similar but had the extra level of skill to do it for himself.

You can see it with Chair when he beats the same player two or three times when if a player had moved to the space he was thinking of, he'd pass the ball quicker. What he doesn't do is sulk like Adel did!

It's always noisiest at the shallow end
Poll: Who do you want as next Next England manager?

‘iLiAs ChAiR dOeSn’T dO AnYtHiNg’ on 14:18 - Jan 27 with 522 viewsQPROslo

‘iLiAs ChAiR dOeSn’T dO AnYtHiNg’ on 08:38 - Jan 27 by swisscottage

I'm one of Ilias' biggest fans. I love him to bits.

However you can acknowledge how much he provides the team, in terms of work rate, assists, goals, and entertainment whilst also saying he could be so much better.

In fact given the major flaw in his game in relation to his decision making and not looking up, it is seriously scary how good he really could be.

If he resolved those two flaws he'd be playing the premiership and be worth an 8 figure sum comfortably.

This is what frustrates people so much and causes the glass half empty folks to get on his back without praising him for what he does bring, which he doesn't deserve in the slightest.

I'm not at all surprised Chair creates the most chances in the Championship. I think this is mostly because when the team is not playing well, he is on the ball way too much. This is good on the few occasionals he is on top form, but frequently, especially when we are playing badly, he is given the ball but runs into dead ends, loses it in a tackle, shoots and has it blocked or misses from distance, or fails to pass it to a team mate.
‘iLiAs ChAiR dOeSn’T dO AnYtHiNg’ on 15:37 - Jan 27 with 460 viewsw7r

However you can acknowledge how much he provides the team, in terms of work rate, assists, goals, and entertainment whilst also saying he could be so much better.

In fact given the major flaw in his game in relation to his decision making and not looking up, it is seriously scary how good he really could be.

If he resolved those two flaws he'd be playing the premiership and be worth an 8 figure sum comfortably.

This is what frustrates people so much and causes the glass half empty folks to get on his back without praising him for what he does bring, which he doesn't deserve in the slightest.

Hard to disagree with any of that.

If he improved his decision making he would be next level for sure.
(No subject) (n/t) on 15:37 - Jan 27 with 460 viewsw7r

(No subject) (n/t) on 15:37 - Jan 27 with 460 viewsw7r

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024