Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
FA cup draw 09:26 - Nov 26 with 12351 viewsstowmarketrange

It’s the 3rd round draw on Monday night,so who are we going to lose to this season?
My choice is Preston knob end at Deepdale,with a 1pm ko on Sunday 8th January.Another train strike day I think.
FA cup draw on 09:38 - Nov 29 with 2103 viewsNorthernr

FA cup draw on 21:02 - Nov 28 by BazzaInTheLoft

Am I the only one excited by this? Best draw we’ve had for years.

New Ground ✔️
New Team ✔️
Party Town along the way ✔️

The football is the only downside.
[Post edited 28 Nov 2022 21:04]

Yeh it's a great draw, such a shame about the trains would have been a cracking day.

I think Blackpool got pulled at home as well though so one of them will be Sunday.
FA cup draw on 11:34 - Nov 29 with 1977 viewsManinBlack

Celtic legend Scott Brown their manager. He will probably have his own thoughts on Beale's actions in joining GR.
FA cup draw on 12:26 - Nov 29 with 1920 viewsE17hoop

FA cup draw on 09:38 - Nov 29 by Northernr

Yeh it's a great draw, such a shame about the trains would have been a cracking day.

I think Blackpool got pulled at home as well though so one of them will be Sunday.

One will be televised I guess - giant killing possibilities from a club against higher league opposition. I can see a Sunday lunchtime kickoff going our way.

It's always noisiest at the shallow end
Poll: Who do you want as next Next England manager?

FA cup draw on 12:51 - Nov 29 with 1861 viewsRangersDave

If i can get a ticket i have 4 seats empty from Crewe to The ground and back if anyones pushed for trains? Honda CR-V so it has space for 5 (inc my fat ass).

WWW.northernphotography.com
Poll: Do we think Rangers wil be mathematically relegated by or on New Years day?

FA cup draw on 14:14 - Nov 29 with 1787 viewsderbyhoop

Fleetwood away has to be better than losing at Blackburn. Even with a train strike.

Travel is fatal to prejudice, bigotry and narrow-mindedness, and many of our people need it sorely on these accounts. Broad, wholesome, charitable views of men and things cannot be acquired by vegetating in one little corner of the Earth all one’s lifetime. (Mark Twain) Find me on twitter @derbyhoop

FA cup draw on 01:17 - Nov 30 with 1502 viewsBoston

FA cup draw on 19:53 - Nov 28 by aston_hoop

Do they still play this when they score?

Silence is Golden?

Poll: Thank God The Seaons Over.

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024