Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Joe Allen 16:10 - Jul 2 with 4322 viewsFireboy2

Heard that he has agreed terms.

Hope that it's true, problem is who is getting sold?
Joe Allen on 20:49 - Jul 2 with 895 viewsCatullus

Joe Allen on 19:46 - Jul 2 by guthrieintherain

Just need to make sure we get a decent fee with a sell on.

9m plus 15% seems about right.

They're talking about 8 million apparently, I wonder if there'll be add ons, we'll see.

Good lucl to Downes wherever he goes, unless he's playing against us obviously. Some people need to accept that a club in the Championship will always be a stepping stone for the young and ambitious. No doubt Piroe and Obafemi are hoping an EPL club comes in with a genuine offer too.

Just my opinion, but WTF do I know anyway?
Poll: Offended by what Brynmill J and Controversial J post on the Ukraine thread?
Blog: In, Out, in, out........

Joe Allen on 20:51 - Jul 2 with 883 viewsKeithHaynes

Joe Allen on 20:49 - Jul 2 by Catullus

They're talking about 8 million apparently, I wonder if there'll be add ons, we'll see.

Good lucl to Downes wherever he goes, unless he's playing against us obviously. Some people need to accept that a club in the Championship will always be a stepping stone for the young and ambitious. No doubt Piroe and Obafemi are hoping an EPL club comes in with a genuine offer too.

There will be add ons mate, and down payments, Ala Rodon.

A great believer in taking anything you like to wherever you want to.
Blog: Do you want to start a career in journalism ?

Joe Allen on 21:07 - Jul 2 with 837 viewsCatullus

Joe Allen on 20:51 - Jul 2 by KeithHaynes

I know some will always be doubtful about this but I really do see this as a win, win for us. Joe will not come home wanting to have an easy ride, I'm sure he'll want to feel that buzz again, the crowd singing his name, feeling the love and wants to go out on a high, getting us back into the EPL does that for him and he can quit at the top.

I'm not saying it will happen but I'm pretty certain Joe will still have ambition, after all there's the World Cup too, if he's not doing well for us he could lose his place, on the other hand though, a really good season for us and a good WC and Joe can retire (in 2 years?) a true legend. That'd certainly fire me up.

Just my opinion, but WTF do I know anyway?
Poll: Offended by what Brynmill J and Controversial J post on the Ukraine thread?
Blog: In, Out, in, out........

Joe Allen on 21:36 - Jul 2 with 796 viewsWhiterockin

Joe Allen on 20:51 - Jul 2 by KeithHaynes

Do we have add ons to pay for Downes?
Joe Allen on 21:40 - Jul 2 with 774 viewsKeithHaynes

Joe Allen on 21:36 - Jul 2 by Whiterockin

Do we have add ons to pay for Downes?

Sell on certainly.

As jasper stated wouldn’t be surprised if there’s a big appearance stipulation at fifty game as per Bennett.

This post has been edited by an administrator

A great believer in taking anything you like to wherever you want to.
Blog: Do you want to start a career in journalism ?

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024