Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Activating Season Ticket 09:05 - Aug 7 with 5162 viewsStoicHoop

Sorry if this has been covered, but just got my season and wondered if you 'have' to activate it simply to gain entry into the ground?

All this QPR Pay stuff seems super complicated and I'm not sure I need another MasterCard!

Activating Season Ticket on 14:02 - Aug 8 with 1028 viewsBAWHoops

Activating Season Ticket on 13:43 - Aug 8 by LythamR

tickets are available on the App 3 hours before kick off

I can't even get that far at the moment!

http://blogandwhitehoops.wordpress.com/

Activating Season Ticket on 14:24 - Aug 8 with 990 viewsLythamR

Activating Season Ticket on 14:02 - Aug 8 by BAWHoops

I can't even get that far at the moment!

if you are logged in on the app you should be able to select the ticket icon in the menu tray at the bottom of screen then click on my tickets that should show a list of all your tickets, if you click on huddersfield it should give a message saying get ready etc

if you dont get that try loging out and loging in again, if that doesnt work try removing the app switching of phone switch back on reload the app and log in again

if that doesnt work better contact the club :)
Activating Season Ticket on 14:42 - Aug 8 with 969 viewsCliff

Activating Season Ticket on 14:24 - Aug 8 by LythamR

if you are logged in on the app you should be able to select the ticket icon in the menu tray at the bottom of screen then click on my tickets that should show a list of all your tickets, if you click on huddersfield it should give a message saying get ready etc

if you dont get that try loging out and loging in again, if that doesnt work try removing the app switching of phone switch back on reload the app and log in again

if that doesnt work better contact the club :)

I'm going to try to photograph the bar code on my phone and see if that works.
Activating Season Ticket on 12:45 - Aug 9 with 871 viewsDWQPR

Activating Season Ticket on 10:33 - Aug 8 by robith

It's a pre load card so you can't get into debt on it

It isn’t a pre-paid card. I have just activated mine and the way that it works is that you link your own debit card that you usually use to it. Each transaction will carry a £0.15 flat charge plus a 0.75% charge on the value of the transaction. So if you used it to buy an item for £100 then you will pay an additional £0.90. This amount is then refunded to your QPR Cash account. In addition to this you would earn an additional £2.00 for the transaction that will be credited to your QPR cash account. From what I understand once you use your QPR Pay card then your linked debit card is automatically deducted the amount of the purchase and charge and will show was on your bank statement as QPR Pay. From what I have read on the FAQ’s on the Offish is that the debate for the purchase charges are limited to £100 per year, so be careful not to make too many small purchases. All in all it seems innovative, will earn you funds to spend in the club shop and earn the club a few quid as well.

Poll: Where will Clive put QPR in his new season preview

Activating Season Ticket on 16:41 - Aug 9 with 811 viewsjohnhoop

Does anyone know if it is essential for the card to be signed for you to use it as a season ticket to get into tomorrow’s game? I am away on holiday at the moment and can’t get to the game or sign the ticket but would like someone else to be able to use it if possible so it doesn’t go to waste. Not sure if the unsigned card would present a problem at the turnstiles.
Activating Season Ticket on 17:03 - Aug 9 with 797 viewsDWQPR

Activating Season Ticket on 16:41 - Aug 9 by johnhoop

Does anyone know if it is essential for the card to be signed for you to use it as a season ticket to get into tomorrow’s game? I am away on holiday at the moment and can’t get to the game or sign the ticket but would like someone else to be able to use it if possible so it doesn’t go to waste. Not sure if the unsigned card would present a problem at the turnstiles.

I don’t think that would be an issue. The card will be scanned as per the old card

Poll: Where will Clive put QPR in his new season preview

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024