Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Drinking by yourself at home 18:30 - May 13 with 7290 viewsqprxtc

Is it socially unacceptable?
Drinking by yourself at home on 14:53 - May 16 with 1155 viewsKonk

Drinking by yourself at home on 14:47 - May 16 by Mick_S

Three - one.

Game goes to penalties:

Fulham FC: It's the taking part that counts

Drinking by yourself at home on 15:53 - May 16 with 1106 viewsDorse

Drinking at home is fine. Except when I've had too much and get into a heated argument with myself, usually about religion or politics. I barred me the other day and now I have to drink in the loft. It seems harsh but I won't put up with language like that, not in my bar.

'What do we want? We don't know! When do we want it? Now!'

Drinking by yourself at home on 15:57 - May 16 with 1102 viewsKonk

Drinking by yourself at home on 15:53 - May 16 by Dorse

Drinking at home is fine. Except when I've had too much and get into a heated argument with myself, usually about religion or politics. I barred me the other day and now I have to drink in the loft. It seems harsh but I won't put up with language like that, not in my bar.

You’re lucky your house isn’t part of the Pub watch scheme, otherwise you’d be barred from the loft as well and you’d have to go to the pub for a drink. And you’d definitely have to wear trousers there. As a golden rule, if you start arguing with yourself, it's probably best to call it a night before things get out of hand.

Drinking by yourself at home on 16:10 - May 16 with 1087 viewshopphoops

Drinking by yourself at home on 15:57 - May 16 by Konk

You’re lucky your house isn’t part of the Pub watch scheme, otherwise you’d be barred from the loft as well and you’d have to go to the pub for a drink. And you’d definitely have to wear trousers there. As a golden rule, if you start arguing with yourself, it's probably best to call it a night before things get out of hand.

If he has a loft then it's probably not a flat-roofed house, so hopefully he won't glass himself.

A magnificent football club, the love of our lives, finding a way to finally have its day in the sun.
Poll: When will the next election date be announced?

Drinking by yourself at home on 16:16 - May 16 with 1080 viewsKonk

Drinking by yourself at home on 16:10 - May 16 by hopphoops

If he has a loft then it's probably not a flat-roofed house, so hopefully he won't glass himself.

He might have a flat roof extension...

Drinking by yourself at home on 16:18 - May 16 with 1079 viewsqprxtc

So drinking Turbo Shandies at home by yourself with no top on (underwear optional) watching Homes under the Hammer in the loft of a flat rooved house, then starting a fight with yourself and getting barred from your own loft and ending up drinking Tennnants Super in bed with a bargain bucket of KFC is the goal?

Pretty sure I’ve done that.
Drinking by yourself at home on 16:21 - May 16 with 1075 viewsKonk

Drinking by yourself at home on 16:18 - May 16 by qprxtc

So drinking Turbo Shandies at home by yourself with no top on (underwear optional) watching Homes under the Hammer in the loft of a flat rooved house, then starting a fight with yourself and getting barred from your own loft and ending up drinking Tennnants Super in bed with a bargain bucket of KFC is the goal?

Pretty sure I’ve done that.

Without wishing to be judgemental, I’d describe that behaviour as “problematic”.

Drinking by yourself at home on 16:27 - May 16 with 1067 viewsFDC

Drinking by yourself at home on 15:57 - May 16 by Konk

In the wise words of Mike "The Streets" Skinner:

"Take it easy mate, if you start to think you're a state, you definitely are a state"
Login to get fewer ads

Drinking by yourself at home on 18:57 - May 16 with 1000 viewsFredManRave

Drinking by yourself at home on 15:53 - May 16 by Dorse

Next time bar yourself to the garden. I'm sure it's socially acceptable to drink by yourself in the garden, with or without pants on.

http://www.wideopencountry.com/bar-sheds-are-a-thing-and-theyre-pretty-amazing/

I've got the Power.
Poll: MOM from todays Teasing at Teesside?

Drinking by yourself at home on 19:50 - May 16 with 970 viewsizlingtonhoop

I'm doing it now!

Watching Reading v Fulham

Rarely could I care less who wins...

I just hope either of them loses the final, v Huddersfield, as I really enjoyed a weekend in Sheffield with No.1 son - University of Sheffield student - and rather fancy two such weekends next season.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024