Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Just throwing it out there. 18:01 - Dec 18 with 10530 viewsHoopsarrr

Everyone's first choice (club and fans) manager has come available, wouldn't be surprised if the board made changes in the new year. At least if we still go down we can rebuild under a promising, young manager.
Just throwing it out there. on 19:59 - Dec 18 with 2297 viewsWatford_Ranger

Just throwing it out there. on 18:10 - Dec 18 by Hoopsarrr

He took the Birmingham job when they were in our position last year?

His stock has gone up a lot since though. He'll be near the top of the list if any top half or even lower Prem job comes up.
Just throwing it out there. on 20:00 - Dec 18 with 2295 views2Thomas2Bowles

Just throwing it out there. on 19:56 - Dec 18 by QPR_John

After the best part of 60 years I don't need a lecture from you about supporting this club

Well you are not supporting them now just fecking whinging So what you have for 60 years I've done 45, so what! Do yourself and everyone else a favour and give it a rest.

Pay for a BJ or something.
[Post edited 18 Dec 2016 20:01]

When willl this CV nightmare end
Poll: What will the result of the GE be

Just throwing it out there. on 20:00 - Dec 18 with 2295 viewsqblockpete

Should have got in Tony Pullis and Gerry Francis when we had the chance.
The problems stem at the very top. Even Mark Hughes has proved at Stoke he is not a bad manager just the club has not been run properly especially since Fernandes got more and more involved after Amit took a backseat. The owner relies to heavily on others or tries to appease fans with bringing back ex players whilst he spends alot of time on the other end of the world

We've thrown money at it or like now given up despite still getting Premier League money. If we don't get relegated in 2017 it's pretty inevitable it will happen next season
Just throwing it out there. on 20:00 - Dec 18 with 2293 views1BobbyHazell

Just throwing it out there. on 19:55 - Dec 18 by 2Thomas2Bowles

You are a depressing fecker, far more depressing that what's going on at the club.

As I said before you should find something else to do.

Perhaps he should just post more uplifting, supportive threads like, oh I don't know, this one for instance.

http://www.fansnetwork.co.uk/football/queensparkrangers/forum/157340/when-is-les

Not in the least bit depressing.

This new, self appointed, Head Cheerleader role of yours is all a bit odd.
Just throwing it out there. on 20:01 - Dec 18 with 2282 viewsQPR_John

Just throwing it out there. on 19:57 - Dec 18 by johncharles

Have you tried the Samaritans.

What do they say about those in an hole
Just throwing it out there. on 20:03 - Dec 18 with 2272 views2Thomas2Bowles

Just throwing it out there. on 20:00 - Dec 18 by 1BobbyHazell

Perhaps he should just post more uplifting, supportive threads like, oh I don't know, this one for instance.

http://www.fansnetwork.co.uk/football/queensparkrangers/forum/157340/when-is-les

Not in the least bit depressing.

This new, self appointed, Head Cheerleader role of yours is all a bit odd.

I've not changed my mind about that and if anything he is still to blame he signed most of this lot.
[Post edited 18 Dec 2016 20:05]

Just throwing it out there. on 20:09 - Dec 18 with 2256 viewsQPR_John

Just throwing it out there. on 20:00 - Dec 18 by 2Thomas2Bowles

Well you are not supporting them now just fecking whinging So what you have for 60 years I've done 45, so what! Do yourself and everyone else a favour and give it a rest.

Pay for a BJ or something.
[Post edited 18 Dec 2016 20:01]

You speak for everyone else now
Just throwing it out there. on 20:09 - Dec 18 with 2247 views2Thomas2Bowles

Just throwing it out there. on 20:09 - Dec 18 by QPR_John

You speak for everyone else now

Well you think you do with your 60 years
[Post edited 18 Dec 2016 20:11]

Login to get fewer ads

Just throwing it out there. on 20:13 - Dec 18 with 2227 views1BobbyHazell

Just throwing it out there. on 20:03 - Dec 18 by 2Thomas2Bowles

I've not changed my mind about that and if anything he is still to blame he signed most of this lot.
[Post edited 18 Dec 2016 20:05]

Perhaps we could bring back the Rigg, Beard and Redknapp dream team.

Or perhaps, as someone who is amusingly calling others negative, we could try to be supportive of what Les has had to do after the effects of the above (plus Hughes and Kia) in less than two years starting at a quarter of a billion quid down, instead of acting like a self entitled spoilt brat being so ignorantly dismissive of a man trying to undo years of absolute bollox at a club he clearly cares about.

You're not the only one.
[Post edited 18 Dec 2016 20:14]
Just throwing it out there. on 20:13 - Dec 18 with 2221 viewsQPR_John

Just throwing it out there. on 20:09 - Dec 18 by 2Thomas2Bowles

Well you think you do with your 60 years
[Post edited 18 Dec 2016 20:11]

When did I say that, I speak for myself unlike you who seem to have adopted the role of supporter in chief. Support does not preclude criticism which you seem not to understand. Still we will never agree you just keep your head in the sand
[Post edited 18 Dec 2016 20:18]
Just throwing it out there. on 20:17 - Dec 18 with 2211 views2Thomas2Bowles

Just throwing it out there. on 20:13 - Dec 18 by 1BobbyHazell

Perhaps we could bring back the Rigg, Beard and Redknapp dream team.

Or perhaps, as someone who is amusingly calling others negative, we could try to be supportive of what Les has had to do after the effects of the above (plus Hughes and Kia) in less than two years starting at a quarter of a billion quid down, instead of acting like a self entitled spoilt brat being so ignorantly dismissive of a man trying to undo years of absolute bollox at a club he clearly cares about.

You're not the only one.
[Post edited 18 Dec 2016 20:14]

Rubbish, you could only claim that if he had made things better, he has not, but maybe you have not noticed with your head up his arse.
[Post edited 18 Dec 2016 20:17]

Just throwing it out there. on 20:19 - Dec 18 with 2196 viewsHoop_Du_Jour

Just throwing it out there. on 20:29 - Dec 18 with 2166 views1BobbyHazell

Just throwing it out there. on 20:17 - Dec 18 by 2Thomas2Bowles

Rubbish, you could only claim that if he had made things better, he has not, but maybe you have not noticed with your head up his arse.
[Post edited 18 Dec 2016 20:17]

Haha, yeah what we need on here is yet another post explaining the process Les has had to go through in such a short period of time to recover from the damage done by his predecessors to the club for all the spolit 'I want it perfect now' brats like you.

Easier just to link this.

http://www.fansnetwork.co.uk/football/queensparkrangers/forum/182288/2523277/evi
Just throwing it out there. on 20:36 - Dec 18 with 2142 viewsMelakaRanger

I read this forum most every day but my postings are few.
It's a real shame that in times like these, when the club we love is in trouble that "supporters" posting their views get abuse simply for airing their views. I see this more and more often on this Fans Forum.

I may not agree with what some say or the direction they want the club to take. Likewise many may not agree with my views. But everyone has a right to their opinion and to abuse others for simply airing their opinions is unacceptable. Why is there so much anger ?

If fans can't have a lively and educated QPR topic debated without resorting to such "gutter" language, then I for one think we would be better off if they were blocked from the site.
Just throwing it out there. on 20:37 - Dec 18 with 2139 views2Thomas2Bowles

Just throwing it out there. on 20:29 - Dec 18 by 1BobbyHazell

Haha, yeah what we need on here is yet another post explaining the process Les has had to go through in such a short period of time to recover from the damage done by his predecessors to the club for all the spolit 'I want it perfect now' brats like you.

Easier just to link this.

http://www.fansnetwork.co.uk/football/queensparkrangers/forum/182288/2523277/evi

Did not post on it and can't be bothered to read it, you rub his belly all you want to me he has been a failer with 2 managers and the players he signed.

Just throwing it out there. on 20:44 - Dec 18 with 2025 views1BobbyHazell

Just throwing it out there. on 20:37 - Dec 18 by 2Thomas2Bowles

Did not post on it and can't be bothered to read it, you rub his belly all you want to me he has been a failer with 2 managers and the players he signed.

I think we've nailed down your 'debating' technique.

Happy Christmas brother! x
Just throwing it out there. on 20:45 - Dec 18 with 2017 views2Thomas2Bowles

Just throwing it out there. on 20:44 - Dec 18 by 1BobbyHazell

I think we've nailed down your 'debating' technique.

Happy Christmas brother! x

Humbug

Just throwing it out there. on 20:56 - Dec 18 with 1990 viewsDejR_vu

Just throwing it out there. on 20:36 - Dec 18 by MelakaRanger

It's a real shame that in times like these, when the club we love is in trouble that "supporters" posting their views get abuse simply for airing their views. I see this more and more often on this Fans Forum.

I may not agree with what some say or the direction they want the club to take. Likewise many may not agree with my views. But everyone has a right to their opinion and to abuse others for simply airing their opinions is unacceptable. Why is there so much anger ?

If fans can't have a lively and educated QPR topic debated without resorting to such "gutter" language, then I for one think we would be better off if they were blocked from the site.

Well said.

Poll: Season tickets - who’s renewing?

Just throwing it out there. on 20:59 - Dec 18 with 1972 viewsBazzaInTheLoft

Just throwing it out there. on 20:36 - Dec 18 by MelakaRanger

I'm guilty of this.

Will try and rein it in from now on.
[Post edited 18 Dec 2016 21:51]
Just throwing it out there. on 21:19 - Dec 18 with 1921 views2Thomas2Bowles

Just throwing it out there. on 20:13 - Dec 18 by QPR_John

When did I say that, I speak for myself unlike you who seem to have adopted the role of supporter in chief. Support does not preclude criticism which you seem not to understand. Still we will never agree you just keep your head in the sand
[Post edited 18 Dec 2016 20:18]

It's you that thinks it's all down to Ollie, cos you did not want him, it's you that has their head in the sand

Just throwing it out there. on 21:30 - Dec 18 with 1903 viewsBostonR

Just throwing it out there. on 21:19 - Dec 18 by 2Thomas2Bowles

It's you that thinks it's all down to Ollie, cos you did not want him, it's you that has their head in the sand

In his last managerial job Holloway took Millwall down. Absolutely stupid appointment given he has been out of the game so long and today he reverted to his adopted tactic - hoofball. Villa were not that good, Ollie made it easy for them. Why start with Washington who is league 1 material an absolute brain fck. You can't clams JFH for five straight defeats - all down to Holloway.
Just throwing it out there. on 21:48 - Dec 18 with 1866 viewsQPR_John

Just throwing it out there. on 21:19 - Dec 18 by 2Thomas2Bowles

You can repeat something as much as you want and eventually you will discover it is still not true
Just throwing it out there. on 21:52 - Dec 18 with 1847 views2Thomas2Bowles

Just throwing it out there. on 21:30 - Dec 18 by BostonR

In his last managerial job Holloway took Millwall down. Absolutely stupid appointment given he has been out of the game so long and today he reverted to his adopted tactic - hoofball. Villa were not that good, Ollie made it easy for them. Why start with Washington who is league 1 material an absolute brain fck. You can't clams JFH for five straight defeats - all down to Holloway.

Bet you are gutted we are not bottom 3 at chrismas

Just throwing it out there. on 22:30 - Dec 18 with 1783 views2Thomas2Bowles

Just throwing it out there. on 21:48 - Dec 18 by QPR_John

You can repeat something as much as you want and eventually you will discover it is still not true

60 years standing or sitting near you talking shite must have had many a man never return.
You are misery personified.
Now there is the truth.
[Post edited 18 Dec 2016 22:47]

Just throwing it out there. on 22:31 - Dec 18 with 1778 viewsSimonJames

Just throwing it out there. on 19:41 - Dec 18 by johncharles

Under JFH we were in free fall.

IH has managed 3 points from 6 games - in the 6 games before he was sacked JFH had 7 points.
At 1.25 points per game we would have finished the season on 57-58 points in about 12th position.
But that's not what TF wants. Despite his talk about stability and rebuilding, he's simply desperate to get promoted so he can get his snout in the PL money trough and cut some of his loses.
"How that working out for you Tony?"

100% of people who drink water will die.

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024