Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Euro Referendum - What do Loft for Words posters think? 23:08 - Feb 19 with 42996 viewsGloryHunter

I was 22 in 1975, and I voted "No". This was based on my political heroes Michael Foot and Tony Benn warning against the dangers of entering the EU. After that, I softened my opposition somewhat. I like the fact that I can now cross most European borders without being searched and showing my passport, and I have since acquired a German wife, who is free to live and work in the UK (although she is not allowed to vote here, despite having paid UK taxes for 25 years). But, to be honest, I am thinking of voting "Out". What do other posters on here think?
Euro Referendum - What do Loft for Words posters think? on 15:26 - Feb 27 with 1988 viewsRJ7

Junker, Draghi, Shultz, Tusk & Borroso enjoy being power players, though when it comes to actually doing anything they're useless. Greece as well as being cast back into 50's living standards is now an internal prison for migrants and being bollocked by the EU for the pleasure of it. How does that work? Thousands of migrants (Good luck to them) every day entering Greece - the EU's response = NOTHING.

The higher echelons of management in the EU remind me of Hughes & Bagpuss running QPR, though the latter two didn't quite manage to 'give' £55M away every day..

Out.
Euro Referendum - What do Loft for Words posters think? on 19:37 - Feb 27 with 1933 viewsNortholt_Rs

Euro Referendum - What do Loft for Words posters think? on 11:25 - Feb 26 by doogi55

let all of eu vote bound to get brexit then
they all hate us

They love our fuggin money though....

Scooters, Tunes, Trainers and QPR.

Euro Referendum - What do Loft for Words posters think? on 19:43 - Feb 27 with 1909 viewsNortholt_Rs

Euro Referendum - What do Loft for Words posters think? on 18:21 - Feb 22 by essextaxiboy

We are the 5th largest economy in the world and use that to be massive importers of EU goods . We are a massive market for them and money talks .

Exactly! We are a huge market for EU goods - way bigger than Norway and Switzerland combined. Any talk of tariffs will hit them harder than us because we buy more from the EU countries than we export.

Scooters, Tunes, Trainers and QPR.

Euro Referendum - What do Loft for Words posters think? on 23:39 - Mar 17 with 1760 viewsQPRDave

Call me dave's no pushover......We want something from Europe, just send the Cam into battle!

I have in my hand....
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024