Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Hull team 09:49 - Sep 18 with 6646 viewsEltham_Ranger

Green;
Perch, Onuoha, Angella, Konchesky;
Doughty, Faurlin;
Phillips, Luongo, Mackie,
Austin.
4 changes.
Hull team on 11:51 - Sep 18 with 2241 viewsWatford_Ranger

Hull team on 11:03 - Sep 18 by Northernr

If you want to chase the game by having a disinterested lump lazily cracking dazy cutters in on the goal from 35 yards and taking all the corners despite being a) 6ft 4ins tall and the best part of 16 stone and b) not being very good at taking corners.

Polter has a hamstring unfortunately, I like him.

Don't get me wrong, he's well down the pecking order as an attacking midfielder in my view but above Hoilett. I assume he's been tried as a striker earlier in his career as it seems the one position he might finally flourish in.

I know he took some corners at Charlton but don't think he has since. It's one thing we're finally quite good at, preferably with Faurlin, Chery or Toszer taking them as Phillips isn't all that good at it
Hull team on 12:04 - Sep 18 with 2221 viewsTHEBUSH

Hull team on 10:30 - Sep 18 by daveB

No manager in the history of football has not picked their favourites, if they have players they do't like why on earth would they pick them.

As ever every dropped point sees us looking for changes, the alternatives are always better until they play.

I thinK Ramsey will bring in Green and Mackie for Smithies and Tozser.

I know that Dave, but Ramsey said he would give all a chance, unless they weren't doing it in training ?

Have you heard that some players haven't been trying in training ?

BTW i'm not anti Ramsey and I hate it when some on here call him stupid names.

I also understand it's early days, but I don't like empty words, so we shall see !!
Hull team on 12:13 - Sep 18 with 2208 viewsTHEBUSH

Hull team on 10:47 - Sep 18 by Northernr

JET's a big fanny. Be surprised if he plays a dozen games for us.

Why did Ramsey and Co sign him then, seems a bit pointless to me ?
Hull team on 12:20 - Sep 18 with 2198 viewsjamois

Assuming we let in 2 goals, then we need to score 3. Attack attack attack Cherry, Luongo, Phillips, Mackie, JET.....stick em all on I say ....JET's 6'4" and 16 stone you say? Just get him to lollop around our own D for most of the game, can't give any worse defensive protection than Henry managed.

Poll: What's our back 4 for Wembley?

Hull team on 12:20 - Sep 18 with 2198 viewsthemodfather

i fear a humping at hull...we are too light weight, weak, concede too many
they will bully us, attack us and be all over us...thats my feeling.
we have little momentum and the mini break seems to have weakened us not created team spirit.
feels like a game i'll blank out....well done to all going...hope i am completely wrong
Hull team on 12:32 - Sep 18 with 2175 viewsYorkRanger

He will definitely play two holding midfielders. I'd like Faurlin in for Henry and persist with Toszer who I do think will come good.

I'd like Mackie in for Chery. I think his work rate will be important at a tough away fixture. I'd also like to see Gladwin and Doughty get some minutes off the bench.

Looking forward to the day out. Only the match can spoil it....
Hull team on 12:40 - Sep 18 with 2154 viewspaulparker

id go 4-4-1-1 in this one ,

GK - Smithies
RB- perch
LB- Konschesky
CB Ned
CB Angella
CM- luango
CM sandro ( change at 60 minutes for Faurlin)
RM Phillips
LM Mackie
AM - Chery (free role)
CF Austin

lets play higher up the pitch, get Mackie and Phillips taking the game to them ,

And Bowles is onside, Swinburne has come rushing out of his goal , what can Bowles do here , onto the left foot no, on to the right foot That’s there that’s two, and that’s Bowles Brian Moore

Hull team on 14:19 - Sep 18 with 2106 viewsRANGERS4EVER

Dont see why Konchesky is getting hate. I think bar the Cardiff game he has played well

Poll: Who would you most like to see at QPR?

Login to get fewer ads

Hull team on 14:32 - Sep 18 with 2093 viewsswisscottage

Hull team on 11:19 - Sep 18 by Northernr

In the right place at the right time absolutely. Trailing 2-1 in a football game with 20 minutes to go not that time or place.

It does make easier to get in the hole
Hull team on 14:33 - Sep 18 with 2091 viewsBlackandGoldR

Taken from the offish:
"Alejandro Faurlin could be in line for a recall to Ramsey’s side after missing the last two fixtures with a minor injury, but Yun Suk-Young, Armand Traore, Sandro and Leroy Fer remain sidelined"
http://www.qpr.co.uk/fixtures-results/match-preview/index.aspx#e0FokLiB1QiEIcH5.
Hull team on 14:34 - Sep 18 with 2090 viewsdaveB

Hull team on 11:03 - Sep 18 by Northernr

If you want to chase the game by having a disinterested lump lazily cracking dazy cutters in on the goal from 35 yards and taking all the corners despite being a) 6ft 4ins tall and the best part of 16 stone and b) not being very good at taking corners.

Polter has a hamstring unfortunately, I like him.

When you look at the size of him he should be a beast of a centre forward but doesn't want to play like that, very odd
Hull team on 14:35 - Sep 18 with 2087 viewsdaveB

Hull team on 12:04 - Sep 18 by THEBUSH

I know that Dave, but Ramsey said he would give all a chance, unless they weren't doing it in training ?

Have you heard that some players haven't been trying in training ?

BTW i'm not anti Ramsey and I hate it when some on here call him stupid names.

I also understand it's early days, but I don't like empty words, so we shall see !!

you can't play everyone, I think he's given a few players a chance this season but only played 7 games so they can't all get a good run in the team
Hull team on 14:35 - Sep 18 with 2085 viewslondonscottish

I've only seen him once (on Wednesday). Was expecting an ancient lumbering arthritic one-eyed liability and was pleasantly surprised.

Wasn't quite so sure about Perch. He had a touch of the Henry around his passing.

Poll: Do you love or hate the new Marmite ad?

Hull team on 14:37 - Sep 18 with 2084 viewsPunteR

Hull team on 09:54 - Sep 18 by simmo

Smithies for Green all day long. Luongo where Doughty is and Chery at number 10 and I would be happy with that. I really really hope that we don't see the same midfield as Sat/Wens, but it's more hope than expectation....

---------------Smithies---------------
Perch---Chief–Angela----Konch
----------Luongo–Faurlin----------
Phillips--------Chery--------Mackie
--------------Austin-------------------

Green, Hall, YSY, Tozser, Fer, Hoilett, JET

This^.
But Green in, obviously .

Occasional providers of half decent House music.

Hull team on 16:25 - Sep 18 with 2025 viewsDejR_vu

Smithies for Green all day long. Luongo where Doughty is and Chery at number 10 and I would be happy with that. I really really hope that we don't see the same midfield as Sat/Wens, but it's more hope than expectation....

This, except I'd have Hall in for Onuoha. Never going to happen though now that CR has made him captain.

[Post edited 18 Sep 2015 16:35]

Poll: Season tickets - who’s renewing?

Hull team on 17:31 - Sep 18 with 1896 viewsPhilmyRs

I think we’ve got such a big squad now, we need to make use of it. Certain games we play the 4-2-3-1, other times we play 4-4-2 or an attacking 4-3-3. It will be down to the Manager to know when to use which system. Last two games I think we’ve approached the first half with the wrong tactics and personnel and could have afforded to be more adventurous.

For the majority of games when everyone’s fit I’d probably go for a 4-2-3-1 with Llongo and Faurlin in the middle and Fer in the number 10. Then 2 from Mackie, Phillips and Chery for the wide roles. I would like to see Gladwin get a chance though so I’d be interested in a 3 of Gladwin, Llongo and Sandro and really get at teams with a high tempo game plan.
Hull team on 18:09 - Sep 18 with 1869 viewsPunteR

And Gladwin on the bench .

Occasional providers of half decent House music.

Hull team on 21:34 - Sep 18 with 1810 viewskensalriser

I see the Hull team looking more like this:

McGregor
Dawson
Bruce
Davies
Odubajo
Huddlestone
Clucas
Robertson
Diamé
Aluko
Hernández

Poll: QPR to finish 7th or Brentford to drop out of the top 6?

Hull team on 22:32 - Sep 18 with 1779 viewsTrom

Not a lot of protection for the back four with Luongo and Faulin especially away from home against a solid team. I would be surprised if that the team.
Hull team on 22:59 - Sep 18 with 1758 viewsTacticalR

Hull team on 14:19 - Sep 18 by RANGERS4EVER

Dont see why Konchesky is getting hate. I think bar the Cardiff game he has played well

Agreed.

Air hostess clique

Hull team on 23:44 - Sep 18 with 1741 viewsCroydonCaptJack

It's a bit annoying how long Fer, Tun and Sandro are taking to get back fit.
Hull team on 00:12 - Sep 19 with 1728 viewsqpr1976

Hull team on 11:11 - Sep 18 by WokingR

There's nothing wrong with a big fanny

I guess some may be overawed by one, but others are up to the challenge.
Hull team on 07:30 - Sep 19 with 1661 viewsbosh67

Hull team on 14:19 - Sep 18 by RANGERS4EVER

He's been excellent.

Never knowingly right.
Poll: How long before new signings become quivering wrecks of the players they were?

Hull team on 07:41 - Sep 19 with 1653 viewsJonDoeman

Get Sandro in the team ASAP, like today.

It Is What It Is !!

Hull team on 11:07 - Sep 20 with 1544 viewsfrancisbowles

Hull team on 11:11 - Sep 18 by francisbowles

I think he will make two changes. Faurlin for Tozser (who only got in because Faurlin had a knock in training) and unfortunately, Green for Smithies.

I personally think Luongo is looking a little jaded, had probably his least effective game on Wednesday, and could do with a rest. Mackie the obvious choice.

Didn't make it today but looks like I win name the team.

Also see on another thread mention of Luongo looking tired. Hopefully he can have a few days rest before Friday!
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024